I'm drawing a blank here, Rabbi.
我脑子一片空白 拉比
I don't have the paper.
我没带稿子
You know what? Just speak from your heart.
你知道吗?只要说出你的真心话就行了
Just speak to Cheryl, look into her eyes,
就对着谢丽儿说 看着她的眼睛
and it'll come... the words will come.
这样你就能说出来了...你自然就说出来了
Things have been good.
我们的生活一直很幸福
It's a very good...
这是一段非常好的...
relationship... 10 years.
关系...十年了
It's pretty good.
真的非常好
It's pretty pretty...
非常非常...
pretty pretty good.
非常非常好
And...
而且...
I am your devoted servant...
我是你忠心的仆人...
well I don't know about servant, but...
呃 我并不了解仆人 不过...
I'm not a servant, but I'll certainly help you
我虽然不是仆人 但我肯定会帮你
if you ever need help with anything, you know that.
不管你需要什么帮助 你知道的
I'm in the house a lot.
我经常待在家里
You want to open a bridge table? Whatever you need.
你想开一桌桥牌吗?你想干什么都行
I'm not a great handyman, and I'm not good at making plans.
我不是什么能工巧匠 我也不擅长制定计划
That I don't do very well I have to admit.
我必须承认我做的不好
She makes the plans.
她一直负责制定计划
She makes good plans. We always have stuff to do.
她的计划很棒 我们总是有事可做
And I will love you for the rest of my life.
我余生都会一直爱你
Until the day I die.
直到我死去的那一天
I'll love you until death.
我会爱着你 直到死亡
That's a pretty good thing.
那真是很棒的一件事
Not that many women have that.
很多女人都得不到的
Right now till the day I die,
从现在开始直到我死去
there will never be any other woman till death.
我不会再有任何其他的女人
And we don't, you know...
而且我们也不会 你知道的...
after death who knows what happens?
人死以后会发生什么谁知道呢?
Even you... you don't know. No.
即便你... 你不知道 不知道
I promise to love you through all eternity.
我保证会爱你直到永远
All right, eternity.
好吧 永远
Okay, okay. Uh...
好 好吧 呃...
before I pronounce you man and wife,
在我正式宣布你们结为夫妇之前
it's time to break the glass.
我们该踩碎玻璃了
Here we go. I'm just gonna...
来吧 我现在要...
Oh God, my hand!
哦上帝啊 我的手!
Oh, it's bleeding! Jesus!
哦 出血了!上帝啊!
Somebody get a sponge.
谁赶紧去拿块海绵
Hey.
嘿
It's about fucking time, Larry.
是时候来一发了 拉里
My God, I've been waiting all day. Come on in.
我的上帝 我都等了一整天了 进来吧
What is that? My suit.
那是什么?我的西装
I got it stained at the ceremony.
我在典礼上把它弄脏了
I figured as long as I'm here, I'd drop it off with you.
我觉得既然我都来了 那就把它也扔给你吧
Drop it off with me? Yeah.
把它扔给我?是的
Here? I figured you'd save me a trip.
在这儿?我觉得这样我就能少跑一趟了
Why didn't you take it to the cleaners, Larry?
你为什么不把它扔到干洗店里?
Well, I'm here. You're a cleaner.
因为我在这儿啊 你正好就是干洗店的
I'm not going to schlep your dirty clothes all the way there.
我可不会拖着你的脏衣服走到店里
Why should I do that?
凭什么啊?
What's the big deal? Put it in your trunk.
这有什么麻烦的?把它放你后备箱里
You're going right over there. You throw it in your trunk, Larry.
反正你也要去店里 放你自己后备箱里 拉里
You take it in your fucking car, and you go over to the cleaners.
你把它放你的破车里 然后开到干洗店
Not a big deal. You do it all the time.
这没什么麻烦的 你每次都这么做啊
I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone.
我觉得这样一次就能解决两件事
I am not going to schlep your dirty fucking clothes
我他妈的可不会拖着你的脏衣服走到干洗店
over to the cleaners, Larry. My God!
拉里 上帝啊!
How do you deal with wine stains? We get them out.
你们怎么清理酒渍?洗掉啊
What about blood? Of course. We get everything.
血迹呢?当然也能洗掉啊 我们能清理掉任何污渍
We're very good... we're the best cleaners around.
我们是非常棒的...我们可是这周围最棒的干洗店
Wine and blood? Wine and blood!
红酒和血迹都没问题?没问题!
You got your work cut out for you with this one.
那这件你就只需要做这两件事
What is wrong with you? Don't get so riled up about it.
你犯什么病啊?你别这么不耐烦嘛
I'm not so riled up. You're going to the store anyway.
我没有不耐烦 你不论如何都是要去店里的啊
You come here to fuck or you come here to talk about your dirty suit?
你到底是来这儿打炮的还是讨论你的脏衣服的?
Hmm?
嗯?
Fuck or suit?
打炮还是衣服?
Okay, the first one. Well there you go.
好吧 我选前者 那不就得了
Let's go. I don't got all day.
开始吧 我可没有那么多时间
So you're not gonna take the suit? Jesus Christ!
所以你不打算拿着这西装吗?上帝啊!
All right.
好吧
Where'd you get the sheet? Linen store.
你从哪儿拿的床单?布草店
Who brings a sheet to a hotel?
谁会带着床单来酒店啊?
And what's it... there's a hole there.
这是什么...怎么有个孔
Yeah... 'cause your Hasidic.
是啊... 因为你是哈西德派
What, do you believe that stupid shit?
什么 难道你相信那种傻♥逼♥传闻?
What kind of fucking idiot are you?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是白♥痴♥吗?
Oh my God.
哦我的老天
Oh shit! It's an earthquake!
他妈的!地震了!
Wait, Larry!
等等 拉里!
Oh, Jeez!
哦 天!
Larry!
拉里!
Hey, we survived.
嘿 我们幸存下来了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表