Just be casual.
自然随意点
Hello. Haboos, hello.
你好 哈布斯 你好
Larry. Hi.
拉里 嗨
Michael? This is Michael.
迈克尔? 这是迈克尔
I am indeed. You're beautiful.
我就是 您真美
Oh... Look at this man.
噢... 看这个人
He's like your brother. He's a bald brother.
他就像你的兄弟 他是我的秃头兄弟
I don't believe this. I've heard so much about you.
我不信 我听说过很多关于你的事
Larry has just sort of praised you to the skies.
拉里都快把你夸上天了
I've been raving.
我都是瞎扯来着
Oh, well, I have so few dates,
噢 是这样 我都没有什么约会对象
and tonight I have a date with two handsome men.
但是今晚我可以跟两个英俊的男人约会
Look, I got your drycleaning.
看 我拿到干洗好的衣服了
Oh, Larry, you remembered. Thank you so much.
噢 拉里 你还记得 太感谢你了
Fixed your cloak. I got the stains out of the cloak...
你的斗篷洗好了 我把这个斗篷的污渍洗掉了
Thank you so much, Larry. Thank you.
太感谢你了 拉里 谢谢你
and your hood and the whole outfit. I like the way she talks.
还有你的兜帽和一整套衣服都好了 我喜欢她说话的方式
It's kind of a sexy thing.
还挺性感的
Did I tell you? Did I tell you?
我怎么跟你说的 没错吧
This is wonderful.
这可真好
So what shall we do? What shall we do?
所以我们现在怎么办 怎么办
Oh, Jeez, um, whatever you like, Haboos.
噢 天啊 呃 你想做什么都可以 哈布斯
What about a walk
那出去走一走好吗
or something, uh, romantic, uh...
或者 呃 做点什么浪漫的事情.
You got the drizzles. It's drizzling. I don't know.
下毛毛雨了 是在下雨 我不知道
Yeah, I think it's about to come down. I don't mind.
- 是的 我觉得待会儿就要下大了 - 我不介意
You don't mind. You got a hood on. What do you care?
- 你没关系的 - 你戴了兜帽 你有什么好介意的
You know what? I got an umbrella. We can take a walk.
对了 我还带了雨伞 我们还是可以一起散个步的
It's like daredevil. You're like daredevil.
这样去散步就像超胆侠一样 你就像是超胆侠
Can't get this thing...
这个伞怎么不能...
Oh!
噢
My veil! Ugh!
我的面纱 啊!
Not so hot, huh?
不怎么性感哈
No, not so hot.
不性感 不性感
Well, ahem...
好吧 呃...
thanks for trying. Yeah.
谢谢你至少试了一下 好吧
Please shuffle the deck.
请洗一下牌
Thank you. And...
谢谢你 还有...
this should be your card.
这个应该就是你的牌
Yeah, you peeked.
是 你偷瞄了
You bent it so you could peek at it.
你折了一下所以你能瞄到这个牌
You looked at it from behind.
你从后面看过牌了
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的?
Anyone can figure that out.
谁都能猜出来
Where's Larry? - I don't know.
拉里在哪里? 我不知道
The game's about to start.
游戏就要开始了
Well, he's probably in the bathroom.
好吧 他可能是在厕所里
Larry David.
拉里大卫
Why don't you close the door?
何不把门关上?
Well, we have some time before the show.
好吧 我们在表演开始前还是有一段时间的
I'd like to give you your 10th-anniversary present.
我想要送你十周年纪念日礼物
What are you doing? Who invited you?
你在干嘛? 谁让你来的
Get the hell out of here. Look at you! You are sick!
滚出去 看看你自己 你真变♥态♥
I want the other one. Get out!
我想要另外一个人 滚出去
I'm the only one here, baby.
我就是那个人啊 来吧 宝贝
And now for the rest of your life,
从现在开始你的下半辈子都是我
you sick four-eyed pervert fuck,
你这个变♥态♥的四眼怪
you're gonna be fantasizing
你现在要开始
about me in this outfit.
幻想我穿着这套衣服跟你翻云覆雨了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表