but you're talking really gay.
但你说话真的很像同性恋
No no no, really gay. Get out of here.
不不不 真的很像 少来
Fierce? Where does fierce come from?
热辣?你在哪儿学会热辣这词儿的?
And everything is this and that.
说话又这样那样的
What do you think? Steve the choreographer says it.
你怎么想的? 编舞的史蒂夫常说这个词
Steve the choreographer... you been spending a lot of time with him?
编舞的史蒂夫...你经常跟他在一块儿?
I probably picked up some mannerisms. Some? All! You're him!
我可能感染了一些习惯 一些?全部!你根本和他一模一样!
What? You're him.
什么? 你就是他
You've become Steve the gay choreographer.
你已经成为了同性恋编舞史蒂夫
It's not that bad. No, it's that bad.
没那么夸张吧 不 就有那么夸张
At first I thought, no no no, then..."fierce!"
一开始我想 不不不 然后..."热辣!"
Okay. What's going on with your locker?
好吧 你的柜子怎么了?
What? It's a pigsty, man.
怎么了? 就是个猪窝啊哥们儿
So what? It's a matter of the core. Have respect for the club.
那又怎样? 这是个礼貌问题 尊重一下俱乐部
What are you doing throwing all that shit on the ground?
你把那些破烂扔在地上是闹哪样?
Mind your own business. Hey, Norm.
少管闲事 嘿 诺姆
Hey, Jeff. Hey, Norm.
嘿 杰夫 嘿 诺姆
Hello, Larry. Norm, you should've seen rehearsals.
你好 拉里 诺姆 你应该来看看排练
They're really coming along.
越来越好了
Oh, good. Mel told me.
哦 好 梅尔跟我说了
Hey, I forgot to ask you, wanna play golf on Saturday
嘿 我忘了问你 你周六想打高尔夫吗
with Marty Funkhouser? Sure.
跟马蒂冯克豪瑟一起? 当然
I don't think you'll be playing golf with Marty Funkhouser this Saturday.
我看你们这周末是不能跟马蒂冯克豪瑟一起打高尔夫了
Why? You know Leo his father?
为什么? 你知道他父亲里奥吗?
Yeah. We lost him yesterday.
知道啊 昨天去世了
Hodgkin's, real bad. Oh.
霍奇金淋巴瘤 太惨了 哦
I thought he had the good Hodgkin's.
我以为他得的是良性霍奇金淋巴瘤呢
No such thing as good Hodgkin's. Yes, there is.
没有良性霍奇金淋巴瘤这回事儿 有的
How do you know? What's your proof?
你怎么知道?证据呢?
I'm gonna tell you how I know, okay?
我这就告诉我你我怎么知道的 好不?
I used to watch "Party of Five"...
我以前看过《五口之家》...
"Party of Five," right there.
《五口之家》 可了不得了
Charlie, the orphan son, the oldest one, he had good Hodgkin's.
查理 那个孤儿 最年长的那个 他得的就是良性淋巴瘤
I wouldn't be going around quoting good Hodgkin's based on "Party of Five."
我可不会把《五口之家》里关于淋巴瘤的事情当真
Just me. Okay, fine.
个人观点 好 好吧
Half off. Really?
五折 真的?
Here you go, guys. What a deal.
给 伙计们 真划算
I know. You guys got a nice day.
就是啊 祝你们今天愉快
Thank you, Sven. You're welcome.
谢谢你 斯文 不客气
All right. What is that? Is that Swedish, Sven?
好了 你的名字是瑞典的吗 斯文?
It's Norwegian.
挪威的
I'm sorry, I thought Sven was a Swedish name.
抱歉 我以为斯文是个瑞典名字
It's not. 'Cause I don't look Swedish, do I?
并不是 因为我看起来很瑞典 对吗?
It's a big difference.
区别很大的
Apparently. What's the difference, may I ask?
显然是的 有什么区别 我冒昧问一下
Culture, looks, names, history, food, dancing.
文化 长相 人名 历史 食物 舞蹈
Okay okay, sorry, honest mistake.
好 好 对不起 无心之过
Are Swedes touchy if you refer to them as Norwegians?
瑞典人被误认为挪威人会生气吗?
Why don't you ask a Swede? Yeah, maybe I will.
你怎么不问个瑞典人? 是 没准我会问
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Hey, fancypants. Oh yeah, I gotta go to a funeral.
嘿 穿这么帅 哦对 我得去个葬礼
Uh, oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, it's a guy I knew.
呃 哦 真遗憾 是啊 是我一个熟人
Are you okay to move and stuff? Yeah yeah yeah yeah.
你穿成这样还能跳舞什么吗? 能能能能
I was in this store a few days ago. Yeah?
我前几天去便利店 然后呢?
And, uh, I saw a bag of your dad's cashew-raisins.
然后 呃 我看到一袋你♥爸♥的腰果葡萄干
Oh, good good, did you get it?
哦 好啊 好啊 你买♥♥了吗?
Yeah. He's kind of, uh...
买♥♥了 他有点 呃...
he's kind of skimping on the cashews a little bit.
他在腰果上有些吝啬啊
Uh, what do you mean?
呃 怎么说?
There's like four cashews in a whole bag, you know?
一整袋里就四个腰果 你知道不?
Um... Here look. I'll show you.
呃... 喏你看 我给你看
See?
看到没?
Wow, you... you saved a bag to show me.
哇哦 你...你留了一包给我看
I didn't save it. I'm going to the funeral, I need a snack actually.
不是刻意留的 我要去葬礼 需要准备一点零食
They're very good. They're delicious cashews,
很好吃 腰果很好吃
but would it kill him to put three more cashews in there?
但他多放三个腰果会死么?
You know what it is? I mean, the cashews are expensive, first of all.
你知道为啥么? 腰果很贵啊首先
Um, there's a... you know there's a shortage right now.
呃 而且...现在腰果供应紧张
Cashew shortage? It's for the last several...
腰果缺货? 过去几个...
actually, several years. I never read about a cashew shortage.
实际上 过去几年都缺货 我从没读到过腰果短缺
That's because you're not in the industry.
那是因为你不是业内人士
Can I give him a little advice? Please.
我能给他一个建议吗? 请讲
I would call it raisins.
我会叫这个产品葡萄干
And then let people be surprised by the cashews.
然后人们就会惊喜还有腰果
You're not serious, are you?
你不是认真的吧你?
I am, yeah. It's better than being disappointed
我是认真的 总比买♥♥了
by buying something called cashew-raisins.
叫做腰果葡萄干的东西结果大失所望要好
We could put more in there, but they'd charge you a lot more.
可以放更多腰果 但他们就会卖♥♥更贵
That's the balance. We wanted to make an affordable snack.
这是个平衡 我们希望生产平价的零食
An affordable snack. Give me three more cashews in here,
平价零食 多给我三个腰果
I'll be a happy man. Then I think you got the right ratio.
我就很满足了 我就会觉得你比例得当
That's all. No big deal.
就这样 又不是要很多
Should we just rehearse? Can we get started?
我们能就排练吗? 可以开始了吗?
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Look at this. Letter from the club.
看这个 俱乐部寄来的信
I didn't get one.
我没收到啊
Having a dirty locker. You're kidding me?!
衣柜肮脏 你逗我呢吧?!
If I don't clean it, they're gonna suspend me.
如果我不打扫 他们就要中止我的会籍
You believe this bullshit? Wow, how do you think they found out?
这鬼话你能信? 哇哦 他们怎么发现的?
Norm. Why would he do something like that?
是诺姆 他为什么要告发你?
He hates me. He hates you, huh?
他讨厌我 他讨厌你 哈?
He hates me. Wow, that's a horrible thing to do.
他讨厌我 哇哦 告发可太不好了
Terrible, yeah.
不好 是啊
What do you eat those things for?
你干嘛吃那个?
What, HealthGlo? There's no cashews. I love cashews.
什么 健之彩?没有腰果啊 我爱腰果
They put no cashews in there. Yeah, you know who makes it?
这里就没有腰果啊 是啊 你知道谁生产的不?
Who? Schwimmer's father.
谁? 休默的父亲
You're kidding me. Swear to God.
你在逗我 向天发誓
You ought to tell him to add cashews. I did.
你得跟他说多放腰果 你猜怎么?我说了
Really? Wow, great, great. Yeah.
真的? 哇哦 太好了 太好了 是啊
Hey, Norm. Shalom, Jeff.
嘿 诺姆 你好 杰夫
Hey, Norm? Yeah?
嘿 诺姆 什么事?
Care for some, uh, cashew-raisins?
想吃一点 呃 腰果葡萄干吗?
No, I have no appetite.
不 我没胃口
Hey, Norm, let me ask you something.
嘿 诺姆 我问你个事
I got a letter from the club about having a dirty locker.
俱乐部给我寄了一封信 是关于我的脏衣柜的
They don't like dirty lockers.
他们不喜欢肮脏的衣柜
Yeah. You remember Burt Suzuki?
是啊 你记得铃木伯特吗?
Yeah. They kicked him out months ago.
记得啊 他们几个月前把他踢出去了
Filthy locker, filthy. Yeah, I was just kind of wondering
肮脏的衣柜 肮脏 是啊 我就是在想
maybe, if you had anything to do with that?
或许 跟你有点关系?
Me? Yeah.
我? 是啊
No.
并没有
You sure?
你确定
Yeah.
确定
I'm very sorry. Thank you very much.
我很遗憾 多谢
I'm very sorry.
我很遗憾
Very sorry.
非常遗憾
Hi, Larry. Sorry about your uncle.
嗨 拉里 很遗憾你叔叔的事
Thank you very much. Very sorry.
多谢 很遗憾
Very sorry. Sorry about your dad.
很遗憾 你父亲的事我很遗憾
Thanks, Larry. He was a good man.
谢谢 拉里 他是个好人
He was a great man.
他是个大好人
Maybe we'll play golf sometime, when you're...
或许我们什么时候可以打高尔夫 等你...
Mmhmm. ...feel better.
嗯哼 ...心情好点儿的时候
If you feel up to it. Mmhmm.
如果你想的话 嗯哼
Sure you don't want to give me that weatherman's tip?
确定不想给我那个天气预报员的秘诀吗?
Right now I'm in mourning.
我正在服丧呢
No, I'm not saying now, but some other time, you know.
不 我不是说现在 其它什么时候 你知道
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表