Yeah, and you sing?
啊 那你唱歌♥吗?
I don't do anything, really.
我什么也不会干 事实上
They'll have to teach me.
他们得教我了
Right, right. He saw me in a karaoke bar.
是的 是的 他在一个卡拉OK吧看到我的
Wow. You're fucking with me, right?
哇 你在逗我 对吧?
No, it's true, but I'm still thinking about it.
不 是真的 但我还在考虑
I haven't made up my mind. You should think about it.
我也还没决定好 你应该好好考虑
Honey, actually I see Brian and Lee. We should go say hi.
宝贝 我看到了布莱恩和李 我们应该过去打个招呼
Bless you. Gesundheit.
保佑你 祝你健康
Good to see you. See you later.
见到你真高兴 待会儿见
Well, whatever happens happens. Good to see you.
好吧 该来的总会来的 见到你很高兴
Lar, good luck. This is a big decision. Take care.
拉里 祝你好运 这是个重要的决定 保重
I'll watch it tonight and think about it.
我今晚会看这部剧然后好好考虑的
Good luck. Whatever happens, it'll... Ben, so good to see you.
祝你好运 不管发生什么 一切... 本 见到你真高兴
And we'll talk about apartments if you need to.
我们之后可以讨论下公♥寓♥的事 如果你们要的话
I'm sure we'll all gonna be seeing... I know.
我肯定我们会去看几间... 我知道
I'll check it out. Yeah.
我们会去看看的 是的
Okay. Okay, bye.
好吧 好吧 拜拜
What is wrong with you? What are you talking about?
你出什么毛病了? 你在说什么?
Why didn't you shake his hand? He put his hand out for you.
你为什么不和他握手? 他都把手伸出来了
He sneezed all over his hand.
他刚在手上打了个大喷嚏
But he just sneezed on it. How rude is that?
他可在手上打了喷嚏 你那样多没礼貌啊?
He didn't notice anything.
他什么也没注意到
He put his hand out to shake. Oh, please.
他把他的手伸出来要和你握 哦 算了吧
Of course he noticed that. Everyone noticed that.
他肯定注意到了 所有人都注意到了
I'm not going to shake his hand. It's got snot all over it, come on.
我才不要和他握手呢 那上面全是鼻涕 得了吧
Partners, Leo, all the way.
好伙伴 列奥 一直以来都是
And nothing or no one will ever come between us.
任何人或任何事都不能介入我们之间
Nothing or no one, Max.
任何人或事 麦克斯
Come in. Come in.
进来 进来
I'm back down from the pills.
药在我身上起副作用了
Oh, about our 10th anniversary present...
哦 关于我们十周年纪念日礼物的事...
Okay. it's...
好吧 它...
It's fine if you want out of it. No.
你想反悔的话 没关系的 不是的
Believe me, I will not think any less of you.
相信我 我不会怪你的
No, I don't want to get out of it. A deal's a deal.
不 我不想食言 约定就是约定
I just want to tell you that there's a few ground rules
我只是想告诉你我们需要谈一谈
that we need to talk about, okay?
几条基本规定 好吗?
Okay, rule number one is,
好吧 第一条规定是
it's a one time only.
仅限一次
Okay, one time only.
好吧 就一次
And there's a deadline.
并且有最后期限
It's our anniversary at midnight, then it's over.
直到我们纪念日那天午夜 就到那时为止
Yeah, kind of like Cinderella.
是啊 有点灰姑娘的味道
And by the way... Yeah?
顺便一提... 啊?
If I do this show on Broadway? yeah.
如果我在百老汇出演的话 嗯?
My opening night is the same night as our anniversary.
我的正式演出之夜和我们纪念日是同一个晚上
Really? That would be fun.
真的吗? 那会很有趣
What do you think? You think you want to do the show?
你觉得怎么样? 你觉得你想出演吗?
You know, maybe I will.
你知道吗 也许我会呢
Maybe I will.
也许我会呢
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表