I'm gonna be humiliated.
我肯定会被笑话的
Oh, the rabbi said he's bringing a survivor tomorrow.
哦 拉比说明天会带一位幸存者过来
Should I have my father bring his friend Solly,
我要让我爸带上他的朋友索里吗
who's also a survivor...
他也是名幸存者...
the guy with the glass eye? Oh, right.
玻璃眼的那个?哦 是啊
Remember him? Yeah.
记得他吗?记得
You think that's a good idea?
你觉得这主意怎么样?
Do survivors like seeing each other?
幸存者们会愿意互相见面吗?
Do they like to talk about old times
他们喜欢谈论过去的事情吗
or does the sight of another survivor depress them?
或者看到其他幸存者会感到悲伤吗
I think you should invite him.
我觉得你应该邀请他
Invite him. I guess if I was a survivor,
邀请他吧 我想如果我是个幸存者
I'd want to see somebody... Somebody you have a shared experience.
我会想看到其他... 跟你拥有同样经历的人
Yeah, talk about... see that's the thing.
是的 谈论...就是这样
Do they want to... I don't know.
他们会想要...我不知道
How are your vows coming along?
你的誓言怎么样了?
I just haven't had that much time
我只是没有太多时间
to really work on it yet. This is important to me, Larry.
认真考虑誓言 这对我非常重要
The whole thing's gonna be embarrassing either way.
这整件事情都会很尴尬
You didn't tell me this was gonna be part of the whole thing...
你原本没说要有宣誓环节
that I'd have to say this in front of people.
我要在所有人面前宣誓
Okay, I'm giving you a good gift.
好吧 我可是给了你这么好的礼物
Okay, so this is what I have so far.
好吧 那这是我现在想到的
"May I always have the wisdom to look past your shortcomings
"愿我能足够聪慧 忽视你身上的缺点
and appreciate all of the goodness you possess.
欣赏你的所有的闪光点
We promise to continue loving each other unconditionally,
我们承诺无条件地继续相爱
not only throughout this lifetime,
我们今生将彼此相爱
but after death through all eternity.
死后直到永远也亦将如此
We stand before you..." Huh? Wait a second.
我们站在诸位亲友面前..." 呃?等等
What? What was that about eternity?
怎么?永恒的什么?
Um...
呃...
"We'll love each other throughout this lifetime,
"我们今生将彼此相爱
but after death, through all eternity."
死后直到永远也亦将如此"
You mean this is...
你是说...
this is continuing into the afterlife?
这将延续到来世?
Yeah, that's the idea.
是的 是这个意思
Do you have a problem with that? Well, l...
你有意见吗?嗯 我...
I thought this was over at death.
我原来以为到死就结束了
I didn't know we went into eternity together.
我不知道我们要永远在一起
l... isn't that what it said in...
我...不是说...
"till death do us part," I thought it was...
"直到死亡将我们分离"我以为这就是...
You have a problem with eternity?! Well...
所以你对永恒有意见?!呃...
We finally found each other, Larry,
我们好不容易找到彼此 拉里
and we're celebrating this for all eternity.
我们要庆祝这份爱会持续到永远
I just... I guess I had a different plan for eternity.
我只是... 我想我对于永恒有不同的计划
I thought...
我以为...
I thought I'd be single, I guess.
我以为我会单身 我想
I'm sorry. I'm interrupting your single life in eternity?
对不起 我打扰你永恒中的单身生活了?
No, I just didn't realize that...
不是 我没意识到...
this relationship carried over after death.
这份关系竟然持续到死后
Well, it does! It carries over!
它会的!会持续!
I guess I just took that for granted. Okay...
我想我只是想当然了 好吧...
do you not want to renew our vows? Because...
你不想重温誓言吗?因为...
No, I want to renew our vows until... you know...
是 我想重温誓言直到... 你知道的...
I didn't... can we take out the eternity part?
我不知道... 我们可以去掉永远的部分吗?
No.
不行
Okay.
好吧
It's nice meeting you.
很高兴见到你
This is a treat. This is really a treat.
非常棒 真的非常棒
The treat is ours. Hi.
我们也非常开心 嗨
Look at you. You look great.
瞧瞧啊 你看起来很棒
You happy? Yeah, I'm very happy.
开心吗?是的 我非常开心
Do I really need to wear a suit for this?
我今晚真的需要穿西装吗?
Yes, look at everybody who's dressed up.
是的 你看所有人都正装出席
So what have we got going on?
那我们需要做什么?
Oh yeah, you should say hello to the rabbi,
哦 你应该跟拉比打招呼
and, you know, mix and mingle with people.
另外 你知道的 跟大家打成一片
Larry. Hello, Rabbi.
拉里 哈喽 拉比
Hello. Hello.
哈喽 哈喽
This is Colby.
这是科尔比
Hi, Larry. Nice to meet you.
嗨 拉里 很高兴认识你
Where's this survivor? What?
幸存者在哪里?什么?
He's the survivor.
他就是幸存者
From the... from the television show.
是... 那个电视真人秀
"Survivor." I was over in Australia.
《幸存者》 我是澳洲那季的
I'm a huge fan of "Seinfeld." He really is.
我是《宋飞正传》的忠实粉丝 他的确是
How is Jerry?
杰瑞怎么样了?
He's good. Yeah?
他不错 是吗?
Is he still doing standup?
他还在做单口喜剧吗?
I just thought you two should meet, you know,
我只是觉得你们两人应该认识认识 你知道
fellow celebrities, I thought... Uhhuh.
你们都是圈内名人 我觉得... 嗯
Thanks again for having me over. No problem.
再次感谢你请我过来 不客气
Okay, I'm gonna, uh, say hello to my dad.
好的 我也该 呃 跟我爸爸打个招呼了
Okay. Thanks again.
好的 再次感谢
Great sense of humor. He looked thrilled to meet you.
非常有幽默感 他见到你很兴奋
Stunned. It was neat.
真是令人印象深刻 非常棒
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
You're the "Survivor" guy? Hello, Solly.
你就是《幸存者》那位吗?你好 索里
Hello. How are you?
您好 您好吗?
Good to see you. You too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
You have a beautiful house.
房♥子真漂亮
Oh thank you. Thank you.
哦 谢谢您 谢谢
There's gonna be a dinner? Oh, there'll be a dinner.
我们一会儿共进晚餐吗?哦 是的
A delicious dinner.
一顿丰盛的晚餐
I like it, I like it.
我喜欢 我喜欢
Hey, Solly, Cheryl and I are renewing our vows on Saturday.
嘿 索里 我和谢丽儿会在星期六重温结婚誓词
Why don't you come keep my father company?
您跟我父亲也一起来好吗?
Oh, thank you, thank you very much.
哦 谢谢您 太感谢了
Listen, where is the other survivor?
那么 另一位幸存者在哪里
He's that, uh, tall guy over there.
他在 呃 就是那边的高个子
He's...
他是...
He's from the television show.
他是电视真人秀的幸存者
"Survivor"?
《幸存者》?
Huh, what?
呃 什么?
So here we are in a region of Australia,
当时我们在澳大利亚的某个地方
where out of the world's 10 most deadly snakes...
世界上最为致命的十种毒蛇...
Snakes. nine of them inhabit this region.
毒蛇 那里就有九种
It was harrowing.
真是太惨了
You come across a taipan on the trail,
你走着走着就会遇到一条大毒蛇
you get bit, you're dead... 30 minutes flat.
一旦被咬就死定了...只需30分钟
I'll tell you that's a very interesting story.
我会告诉你们这故事多么有趣
Let me tell you, I was in a concentration camp.
我跟你们讲 我曾经被关在集中营里
You never even suffered one minute in your life
和我相比 你活到现在
compared to what I went through.
根本就算不上受过苦
Look, I'm saying we spent 42 days trying to survive.
听着 我是说 我们有整整42天都在艰难求活
We had very little rations, no snacks.
几乎没有给养 连点心也没有
Snacks? What are you talking snacks?
点心? 你在说点心?
We didn't eat, sometimes for a week.
我们根本没东西吃 有时候一周都没饭吃
For a month, we ate nothing! Don't.
一个月 我们什么也吃不到!别
I went from... All right.
我是从... 好了好了
I couldn't even work out. They certainly didn't have a gym.
我甚至没法健身 那里连健身房♥都没有
A what?! I wore my sneakers out.
什么?!我可是胶底鞋都穿破了
Next thing you know I've got flip-flops.
我只能穿人字拖
Flipflops! We slept on the ground, on the dirt.
人字拖!我们就在地上睡 就躺在土上
118° during the day,
白天48摄氏度
98 at night with 98% humidity.
晚上37摄氏度 还要忍♥受高达98%的湿度
45° below zero! Did you guys have a bathroom?
零下45度!你们有厕所吗?
A bathroom?! We didn't have one.
厕所?!我们根本没有
We had 12 people at a time would go and shit...
我们一次会有12个人一起出去拉屎...
Well I'm sure you had toilet paper. We had newspaper.
但你们肯定有厕纸 我们用的是报纸
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表