That's fantastic. That's a relief.
好极了 松了一口气
All during rehearsal he was going,
整个排练的时候他都在
"Where's my watch?" Did you leave it at the hotel?
"我的表呢?" 你落在酒店了?
What the hell is going on here?
这是怎么了?
Are you kidding or you really found it?
你是开玩笑还是你真的找到了?
No, I found it and I had it in my pocket.
不是玩笑 我找到了 我把它放口袋里了
Did you look, maybe--
你有没有可能看到了
Remember putting it in your pockets?
记得你把它放进口袋了?
I put it in this jacket pocket. That jacket?
我把它放在这件夹克口袋里 那件夹克?
What, you lost the watch?
什么 你把那块表弄丢了?
Oh gee, I guess I lost the watch,
天啊 我好像把表丢了
I'm sorry. You lost
我很抱歉 你丢了
Maybe it's in the cab.
可能落在出租车上了
It could drop out of the pocket.
可能从我口袋掉出来了
Did you take your jacket off? No.
你脱过夹克吗?没有
I'm just trying to comprehend this.
我试着理清头绪
You lost my watch that you had
你丢了那块一小时不到之前
less than an hour ago in your hands, correct?
才找到的表 对吗?
Yeah, sorry.
是啊 抱歉
Well, you owe me a watch.
好吧 你欠我一块表
What are you, nuts? You didn't even have a watch to begin with,
你疯了?你一开始就没有表啊
so you're in the same position. There's no change.
所以你又回到一开始了 没有变化嘛
It's a little different. You had my watch and now you don't.
还是有些区别的 你之前找到了我的表 现在没有了
He's right, the watch was lost,
他说得对 这块表丢了
so it continues to be lost.
现在还是丢的状态
What can I say? You can say you can say,
我还能说什么?你可以说
"I'm sorry, and I'll buy you a new watch."
"对不起 我会买♥♥块新的表给你"
Buy you a new watch?! Yeah.
买♥♥块新的表给你?!对啊
It was a lost watch.
那是块丢了的表啊
You didn't have the watch, right? Absolutely, no.
你就没找到那块表 是吗?当然不是
He found the watch, so he had the watch.
他找到了表 所以他有过那块表
Yes. The watch was there. He had it.
是的 表当时就在那儿 在他那里
David lost the watch. David lost the watch.
表是大卫弄丢的 表是大卫弄丢的
Who found the watch? Why is David this upset now?
谁找到了表?为什么大卫现在不开心?
I don't know why David's this upset now.
我不知道为什么他不开心
Because it's not your watch. He did not intentionally lose it!
因为丢的又不是你的表 他又不是故意丢的
No, 'cause he lost it first, maybe he should--
不 因为是他先丢的 或许他应该
Possession is 9/10ths If the watch had never been lost
占有即所有 如果你压根就没丢表
Hey hey, all right! All right! All right!
喂 够了!打住!打住!
We must go on here. We have a show to do.
我们得继续了 我们还要演出呢
Max and Leo have got to get along.
麦克斯和里奥必须好好相处
The whole point of the show is that Max and Leo love each other.
演出的重点就是麦克斯和里奥彼此相爱
That's the success of this musical, is that journey,
这出音乐剧的成功之处 就在于这个过程中
that you not only become successful producers,
你不仅成为了成功的制♥作♥人
you become wonderful friends.
而且成为了很好的朋友
Now, we can't let what has happened here come into this show.
现在 我们可不能把这儿发生的事带进戏里
She's right. You don't have to worry about me.
她说得对 你不用担心我
What are you doing? I'm just arranging
你在干什么?只是在整理
It looks like you're building a sandcastle on the table.
看上去像在桌子上搭沙堡
Let's start to read.
我们开始读吧
Now, fellas,
现在 朋友们
the one thing I wanted to talk about was that opening scene.
关于开场我要说一点
Oh, you know what? I just gotta wash my hands. I'll be right back.
你知道吗?我得去洗个手我马上回来
I don't know, we need to get started.
我不知道 我们得开始了
Have you noticed?
你注意到了吗?
Have you noticed him doing stuff like this?
你注意到他这种行事风格了吗?
He's compulsive beyond belief.
他真的超级强迫症
Some people get nervous, they wash their hands.
有些人一紧张就去洗手
It's a quirk, it's a quirk.
这是种怪癖 一种怪癖
You know, people have quirks.
你知道 人总有点怪癖
Okay.
好吧
All right, so now about that first scene,
好了 现在再说回第一场
the thing is, you have to drive that scene forward.
你得推动那一幕的情节不断发展
Larry? Yeah.
拉里?嗯?
So you've got to pick up the cues.
你得接住对手戏
All right, why don't we go to page nine in the script,
好吧 我们直接跳到剧本第九页吧
see if we can get started here?
看看我们能不能从这里开始?
It's not like I lost it on purpose, did l?
我又不是故意丢了的 不是吗?
I know, he's like a little crazy or something.
我知道 他好像有点神经质
Did I take his watch and throw it in the river or something?
我又不是拿了他的表丢到河里了
I mean, of course I wanted to keep the watch.
我是说 我当然想留着那块表啦
I was excited I got it for him! I know.
我很激动我帮他找到表了!我知道啊
I didn't understand that.
我不明白
That's so crazy. So crazy. So crazy.
太疯狂了 太疯狂了 太疯狂了
Larry!
拉里!
Oh!
噢!
I don't know what I was thinking! I can't do this!
我不知道自己在想什么!我做不来!
Nathan, I'm crazy! Why did l--
内森 我疯了!我为什么
Stop it! Just stop it! I said stop it!
停下!停下!我说了停下!
Now stand up!
现在站起来!
Take this and go out there!
拿着这个然后上那儿去!
You can do it!
你能做到的!
Don't even look back!
别回头!
Hey. You wanna go over there?
嘿 你想去那儿吗?
What, to the theater? Yeah.
什么 去剧场吗?是啊
Are you cra-- we've got like, an hour and a half.
你疯 我们还有 大概一个半小时呢
I thought I'd get there a little earlier.
我觉得我应该早点到
No, I'm gonna do some stretching.
不 我要做做拉伸
All right. You do any kind of warmup?
好吧 你要做做热身吗?
Warm-up?
热身?
Like what? What do you mean? Like stretching.
比如?你的意思是?比如拉伸啊
Stretching? Never mind.
拉伸?算了
Hey, what about--
嘿 要不
how do you feel about reimbursing me for the watch?
你觉得你应该如何补偿我这块表?
It seems to me your watch was missing.
我觉得 你的手表丢了
I mean, we've gone over this,
我是说 我们已经说好了
but if I didn't find your watch in the first place,
但是如果我一开始就没找到你的表
then it's not mine to lose. Who had it last?
那就不是我丢的了 谁最后拿到它了?
You're in the same position now as when I started...
你现在和一开始处境相同 只是我...
Who had it last? ...so why am I getting blamed for it?
谁最后拿到它的?那为什么我因此受谴责?
I mean, you had it. You lost your watch.
我是说 你当时拿着它 你丢了你的表
Let's not. We have a show to do. Okay, fine.
别这样了我们还要演出呢 好吧 好吧
By the way. Yeah?
顺便说一句 什么事?
You did tell the stewardess that my seat
你当时确实告诉空姐说我的座椅
wasn't in the upright position, right? Okay, I'll see you.
没把靠背调直 对吗?好吧 再见吧
Larry David.
拉里大卫
Hi! I'm a nervous wreck.
嗨!我紧张得一团糟
Oh no, this'll be exciting. You're gonna be great!
别啊 这会非常激动人心的 你一定会很棒的
I'm gonna destroy your entire show, don't you understand?
你不明白吗 我会把你的整出戏都毁了的
You're doing a great job. They're gonna love you.
你做得很棒 大家会喜欢你的
You're gonna get out there Why are they gonna love me?
你需要从这儿走出去 为什么大家会喜欢我?
People dislike me intensely. 'Cause you're great!
人们非常讨厌我 因为你很棒!
The audience is not gonna love me.
观众不会喜欢我的
Yes they are gonna love you. Mel never would have let you do the show.
他们会爱死你的 不然梅尔也不会让你演
What are you doing here so early?
你这么早来这儿干什么?
I have to get here early every single night.
我每晚都得早早来这儿
I do have rituals.
这是我的惯例
Oh, you've got some O.C.D. stuff. Yeah, lots of them.
噢 你也有强迫症 是啊 很严重
What do you got? Oh God, pacing, petal counting.
你有什么症状?天啊 数步子啦 数花瓣啦
I think I'm gonna bang my head against the wall, maybe 50 times.
我想拿头撞墙五十次
You don't want to do that. No, I do.
你不会想这么做的 不 我想这么做
'Cause my mother used to say that to me growing up.
因为我妈妈以前对我从小说到大
"Go bang your head against the wall," and I took it literally.
"撞墙去吧" 我就真去了
I did. I used to bang it against the wall.
真的 我以前就拿头撞墙
That's why I got this condition in the first place, listening to my mother.
我的强迫症就是从这儿来的 听妈妈的话
Thank you, by the way. That was so sweet of you,
谢谢 顺带一提 你太贴心了
with the guy with the handbag. That was dangerous.
那个抢我手提包的人 当时很危险
That was really dangerous!
真的很危险!
I didn't think so. Oh.
我不觉得 噢
Honestly. No, you're so sweet.
讲真 不 你真的太好了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表