Yeah yeah.
是 是
I just think... I just think, you know,
我只是想 只是想 你懂的
maybe next time or something.
或许下次或者什么别的
But I really appreciate the offer. I do.
但我真的非常感谢你愿意照顾 真的
Thank you. That was sweet of you.
谢谢 你真的很贴心
Talk to Susie today by any chance? Yeah.
- 今天是不是和苏西聊了什么? - 是
I talked to her this morning. I had to apologize
我今天早上和她聊来着 我得道歉
for not being at the party last night.
昨天晚上没去聚会
She mention anything about, uh, last night?
她是说了什么吗 呃 关于昨天晚上?
Yeah, she was kind of miffed that we didn't call.
是 我们没给她打电♥话♥她有点小生气
We had to go someplace else.
我们不得不去别的地方
We were supposed to be there, but why?
我们本来应该在那的 怎么了呢?
No reason. Oh.
- 没怎么 - 哦
All right, I'm going to go hit some...
好吧 我要去打...
hit some balls. I'll see ya.
打会球 再会啊
Yeah, see ya.
是啊 再会
Hey. Came for my sneaker.
- 嘿 - 来取我的鞋
All right. What happened to you?
好吧 你怎么了?
I fell in the toilet. How'd you fall in the toilet?
- 我掉马桶里了 - 你怎么会掉进马桶里 ?
I went to go pee and the seat was up.
我去撒尿马桶圈是掀着的
What does that have to do with you? I pee sitting down.
- 那和你有什么关系? - 我坐着撒尿
You pee sitting down? Yeah. Have you ever tried it?
- 你坐着撒尿? - 是啊 你试没试过?
No! It's more comfortable.
- 没有! -那样更舒服
When you get up during the night
当你晚上起夜的时候
you don't have to turn the light on and wake up.
你不用开灯和睁眼睛
And you get to read. What are you reading?
- 那你可以开始读了 - 你在读什么?
I'm reading a lot of stuff. What stuff?
- 我读很多东西 - 什么东西?
If I pee 20 times during a day,
如果我一天尿20次
I get through the "New York Times." 20 times?
- 我就读完了"纽♥约♥时♥报♥" - 20次?
Yeah, hey, buddy, when you're peeing all over your shoe, I'm learning something.
对 唉老兄 当你尿的满鞋都是的时候 我正在学习
What makes you think I'm peeing over my shoe?
是什么让你觉得我会尿到鞋上?
Just get my sneaker.
我只是来取鞋的
I don't need to discuss this. Jeffrey, who's there?
- 我不需要讨论这些 - 杰夫 谁在那?
Larry. Carmelita, put Oscar in the bedroom
- 拉里 - 卡梅丽塔 把奥斯卡牵卧室去
and close the door.
再关好门
Hey. Hi, Lar.
- 嘿 - 嗨 拉儿
Get this, the weatherman is a total fraud.
听清了 那个天气预报员完全是个大骗子
He predicts thundershowers so nobody will show up
他预报有雷雨所以没有人会去
and he'll have the golf course to himself.
那样他就可以自己独占高尔夫球场了
I just came from there, he's playing with your cousin.
我刚从那来 他正在那和你侄子玩
Why do you pee sitting down? Many reasons.
- 你为什么坐着撒尿? - 很多原因
You crap standing up?
你站着不行?
By the way, you left last night.
对了 你昨晚上走了
You were about to give me the weatherman's tip
你正要教我那个天气预报员的技巧呢
and you never gave it to me. I can't.
- 你都没教我 - 我不能
He just called me and said, "Don't give it to Larry."
他刚刚给我打了电♥话♥说"不要教拉里"
What an asshole.
真是混♥蛋♥
He's not an asshole. He has his tips. He is an asshole.
- 他不是混♥蛋♥ 他的窍门他做主 - 他就是个混♥蛋♥
The fuck happened to you?
摊上事儿了?
Cheryl got nauseous from your dinner last night
谢丽儿昨晚吃了你的饭吐了
and she left the toilet seat up,
她把马桶圈掀开了
and then I went to pee and fell in the toilet.
等我去尿的时候就掉进去了
She didn't get sick from my dinner. How are you feeling?
- 她才不是吃我的饭才吐的 - 你觉得怎么样?
I'm not feeling great. Marty, you're never feeling great.
- 我觉得不大好 - 马蒂 你就从没觉得好过
And let me ask you a question. What?
- 我问你一个问题 - 什么?
Did you talk to Ted Danson today?
你今天和特德丹森说话了吗?
Yeah, he called to see how the party went.
是 他打电♥话♥问了问聚会怎么样
'Cause I was supposed to take care of his dog...
是这样 我本来该照看他的狗
and then suddenly he told me I didn't need to.
突然之间就和我说不用了
Mm, I wonder why. Yeah, I wonder.
- 嗯 真奇怪 - 对 我也奇怪呢
I'll get your sneaker.
我去给你拿鞋
Marty, let me ask you a question.
马蒂 我问你一个问题
Does your father have good Hodgkin's?
你♥爸♥爸是不是得的良性霍奇金淋巴瘤?
Oscar ate it.
奥斯卡把它咬了
Well, I am the good news-bad news kid.
来吧 我是带来好消息和坏消息的小天使
The good news is, folks,
好消息是 朋友们
that wonderful weather we've been enjoying
在整个洛杉矶区域
all week in the whole Los Angeles basin,
这周我们享受的好天气
that's going to continue tonight and all day tomorrow, Saturday.
将继续持续过今晚和明天一整天 也就是星期六
If you're going to the Leo Funkhouser testimonial, I'll see you there.
如果你要去里奥冯克豪瑟的纪念大会 我们在那见
We're gonna have a wonderful day and Leo,
我们将会度过非常愉快的一天 里奥
nobody deserves this more than you do.
没有谁比你更值得这么好的天气了
But the bad news is, we have a cold weather front
但坏消息是 我们将迎来一股冷空气
that's gonna push in around midnight Saturday night.
大概会在星期六的午夜到达
We're gonna have thundershowers all day Sunday
星期日一整天会有雷雨
and they're gonna continue all the way into Monday.
并且会一直持续到星期一
Folks, don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger. All right, back to you.
朋友们 别怪我 我只是信息传播者 好了 我把镜头还给...
I'm not dressed appropriately for this.
这场合我穿的不太合适
I think you're fine. What are you doing?
- 我觉得还可以 - 你在干嘛?
These are name tags. Name tags?
- 这些是名牌 - 名牌?
Okay.
好
What for?
为什么?
Everybody wears name tags. What?
- 每个人都要贴名牌 - 什么?
Thank you. Hi. Hi, Cheryl.
- 谢谢 - 嗨 嗨 谢丽儿
Hi, Saul. What's happening?
- 嗨 索尔 - 发生了什么?
Just putting on our name tags. Name tags?
- 正在贴我们的名牌 - 名牌?
Yeah, everybody's wearing a name tag.
是每个人都要贴名牌
What's wrong? I gotta wear a name tag?
- 有什么问题吗? - 我要贴个名牌?
You're a little too sophisticated to wear a name tag?
你是觉得这里的人都认得你就不需要贴名牌吗?
No, it has nothing to do with that. It's my jacket.
不 和那没关系 是我的夹克
If I put this on, it's gonna leave little paper remnants.
如果我戴了这个 会留下纸的残留物
It's gonna ruin the suede. Look, this comes off, it goes on.
- 那会毁了这翻毛皮 - 你看 这个拿下来 还会再黏上的
Just like that. You already ruined a shirt of mine
- 就这样而已 - 你已经毁了我的一件衬衫了
by rolling up my sleeve. There, okay?
- 因为你卷我的袖子 - 来 好吗?
It's on. You're gonna go celebrate with everybody else, right?
粘上了 你还要去和其他人庆祝一下 行吗?
Come on, let's just go inside, okay? What do you say?
拜托 我们就进去吧 好吗? 你说呢?
Okay. All right, okay, fine.
- 好了 - 好了 好 没事了
Thank you for coming, Cheryl. Thank you.
- 感谢你的到来 谢丽儿 - 谢谢
It'll be fine. It's not very nice suede anyway.
没事的 再说也不是什么好皮子
Okay.
好
Did you have any idea it was gonna be this big?
你知道场面会这么大吗?
Here's our table.
我们坐这桌
Hey, there's Jeff. Hey, Lar.
- 嘿 杰夫在那 - 嘿 拉儿
What's up? You guys aren't at our table?
- 你好吗? - 你么不坐我们桌吗?
Why don't you switch? Nobody's gonna notice.
要不你们换换?没人会注意到的
I don't know these people.
我都不认识这些人
Who's gonna know? It's like they do this on purpose.
- 谁能知道呢? - 好像故意这样似的
Excuse me, what are you doing?
不好意思 你在干什么?
Making sure the placecards are where they're supposed to be.
只是确保座位卡在他们应该在的地方
This is mine and my husband's. Jenny and Sam.
- 这是我和我丈夫的 - 珍妮和山姆
I think this is... Oh, and you're Larry. Larry David.
- 我觉得... - 哦 你是拉里 拉里大卫
You're supposed to be at this table, yeah.
你应该在这桌 是的
I heard about your tooth plaque problem...
我听说了你有牙斑菌的毛病
My what? Your problem with your tooth plaque.
- 我的什么? - 你牙斑菌的毛病
No no no! I don't have a problem. Where'd you get this from?
不不不 我没有毛病 你从哪听说的?
It's not important who said it. It's not important?
- 谁说的不重要 - 不重要?
The hygienist? Did she tell you?
是牙医保健员么?是她告诉你的?
l... I really...
我...我真的...
Who, Dr. Funkhouser? I know about this really great product
- 谁 冯克豪瑟医生? - 我知道一个非常好的产品
that could help you out. I don't have a tooth plaque problem.
- 能帮上你 - 我没有牙斑菌的毛病
I floss probably more often than anybody in this room.
我牙线用的可能比这屋里任何一个人都勤快
Good, you don't need to know. Just do me a favor.
- 很好 你不必知道 - 就帮我一个忙
Don't mention this. Don't be so sensitive.
- 别再和别人提起这事了 - 别这么敏感
It's not something... I didn't grow up dreaming of doing this.
那不是...我没有梦想长大做这个
It's not something I even thought about.
我甚至从来没想过
It's something that I was good at. I had the voice for it...
那只是我很擅长的东西 我有点发言权
Well, if it isn't the old reliable weatherman.
好吧 这不是那个值得信任的天气预报员么
Hey, Larry, where's your cane?
嘿 拉里 你的拐棍呢?
Back's all better. Good, good. Yeah, nice.
- 后背好多了 - 很好啊 好 是 挺好
So, uh, you called Marty Funkhouser,
呃 你给马蒂冯克豪瑟打了电♥话♥
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表