I buy it. Just give me a lift to the airport, please.
我信了 你就把我带到机场吧
All right, I'll tell you what,
好吧 告诉你
I'll take you. Oh, that's so great.
我可以载你 太好了
But I want the weatherman's golf tip.
但我想知道那个天气预报员的高尔夫诀窍
That's the only thing I can't do.
只有这件事不行
Eh, your friend will take a cab. Okay, wait. Done deal.
那你的朋友只能打车咯 等等 成交
Let's go. Okay...
咱们走吧 好...
take your normal stance. All right.
采取正常站姿 好的
Forget everything you've ever thought about golf.
忘记一切你对高尔夫的看法
Thanks a million for the ride. I gotta go.
非常感谢你载我 我得走了
I'm coming in with you. Nice meeting you, Winona.
我跟你一起去 很高兴认识你 薇诺娜
I'm gonna use the bathroom. How long you gonna be?
我去一下厕所 你去多久?
I'll be two minutes. What if the security people come
就两分钟 要是保安来了
and tell me to move the car? Drive around.
叫我挪车怎么办? 开车逛逛
Keep driving around and around.
多兜几圈
You in overtime, this is some bullshit.
你让我加班了 去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, do me a favor,
嘿 帮个忙
Just hold on to my jacket when I use the bathroom.
帮我拿下夹克 我去趟厕所
Why don't you bring it in there?
你干嘛不自己拿进去?
Where am I gonna put it?
那我放哪儿啊
What if they don't have hooks?
要是那儿没有挂钩呢?
It's not my marijuana!
这不是我的大♥麻♥!
I was just holding the jacket!
我在帮别人拿夹克!
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
This isn't even my jacket!
这夹克都不是我的!
It doesn't even fit me!
根本不合穿啊!
Get your hands off of me!
别碰我
Easy!
冷静点!
Get that dog away from me!
让那条狗离我远点!
What took you so damn long?
你他♥娘♥的♥怎么才回来?
Marty got arrested for marijuana.
马蒂因为大♥麻♥被抓了
You're bullshitting. I'm not bullshitting.
扯淡 我没有
I asked him to hold my jacket when I went to the bathroom
我上厕所的时候让他帮我拿着夹克
and there was marijuana in the pocket.
衣兜里有大♥麻♥
You had marijuana in your pocket?
你兜里有大♥麻♥?
I bought it for my father for his glaucoma.
我买♥♥来给我爸对付青光眼的
I bought it this afternoon and I forgot, I completely forgot!
今天下午才买♥♥ 可我完全忘记了!
You don't need no damn marijuana. I got the best shit in town.
你才不需要什么狗屁大♥麻♥咧 全市最好的货就在我这儿
You should have said some shit.
你早说嘛
Chronic. Put that down. Are you crazy?
硬货 快放下来 你疯了么?
There's cops all over the place here.
这周围全是警♥察♥
That's some good shit right there.
这玩意儿真的好
Chronic. This is schwag.
硬货 这是劣质干叶子
What the fuck is schwag? Schwag.
劣质干叶子是什么玩意儿 就是劣质干叶子
You don't even know what you bought. I bought fucking schwag, okay?
你都不知道你买♥♥了什么 我买♥♥的就是劣质干叶子
You don't even know what the fuck schwag is.
你都不知道干叶子是什么
Have you ever bought it before?
你以前买♥♥过么?
Huh? Schwag? Yeah.
嗯?劣质干叶子?当然
This is chronic, okay? It's gonna clear your daddy's eyeball problem and shit.
这是最猛的好么?治好你♥爸♥眼睛的一切毛病
We gonna hook Daddy up. Put that on my motherfucking bill... that ain't free.
我们帮你老爹一把 一起算在账上 那可不是免费的
Okay?
成么?
Okay? Got a little... little problem.
成么? 有一点... 小问题
"Little problem..."
"小问题"
I don't quite have enough cash to pay you tonight.
我今晚没这么多现金给你
But I'm, you know, I'm totally good.
但是你知道 我肯定说话算话
I'll pay you tomorrow. I'll come to your house...
我明去你家找你 再付给你...
Tomorrow? This ain't motherfucking pussy on layaway!
明天?老娘可不搞什么狗屁分期付款
You better take your little trying-to-trick-a-bitch ass
你最好提着你那诡计多端的屁♥股♥
in there to the motherfucking A.T.M. machine.
走到那台ATM机那儿去
I can't 'cause I went to the A.T.M. machine this morning.
不行 我今天早上已经去过ATM
I already took out $500. There's a limit.
取了500刀了 那是最高限额
I am not fucking around with you.
老娘不陪你玩了
You know how much money you owe me?
你知道你欠我多少钱么?
I thought we were "cool de la." That's "cool de la" shit?
我还以为我们是朋友 我们就成朋友了?
I thought we're cool de la. You trying to be all hip and shit.
我真以为我们玩得好 你明明就在糊弄我
I'll tell you what I'll do with you, okay?
我告诉你我要怎么做
What you gonna do? Okay, here's what I'll do.
你想怎样?这就是我要做的
We'll go to my father's house, get some cash,
我去我爸家 拿点现金
settle, everything clean, okay?
解决一切 一切解决 行么?
I'm not going to your daddy's house. What's the big deal?
我才不去你♥爸♥家呢 这有什么
You're dragging me around all day and ain't paid me nothing.
你拖我转了一天了也没给我钱
I took you to a baseball game tonight.
我可是带你看了棒球赛啊
None of that good shit. We sat up in them fucked up seats way up there.
好个屁 我们就坐在那么老远的垃圾座位上
Fucked up seats? You bought me one little hot dog.
垃圾座位?你才给我买♥♥一条小热狗
Yeah yeah, which you proceeded to blow.
是啊 你还打算吹它呢吧
Hey.
嘿
- So late at night, for heaven's sake. - What, I was at the game.
这么晚了 我的天 我刚看完球赛嘛
I was just about to go to bed.
我准备睡觉了
Did you watch the game? Nah, watch the game.
你看球赛了么? 唉 还看什么比赛
It's just so blurry I can't watch.
眼睛太模糊了根本看不清
Um...
呃...
I got the stuff.
我弄到了
Listen... This is it.
听着... 就是这个
That, uh... Huh?
那... 啊?
That's the stuff? I got it, okay?
就是它? 我带来了
Yeah.
行吧
This is a joint. It's a reefer.
这是一根卷好的 大♥麻♥香烟
Yeah, absolutely. You light it up.
没错 点上吧
You go like this. Put it in your mouth...
你这样 把它放进嘴里...
You gotta inhale. Hold it in your lungs.
你要吸气 把气留在肺里
Hold it inside.
憋住
And then...
然后...
See how long I did that for? That's a long time.
看到我憋了多久了么? 真是蛮久的
Not a cigarette where you're like... Oh, okay, so, um...
不像抽一口烟的时间那么短 好的 那...
I'm getting dizzy just from that. Yeah yeah, so...
我都有点晕了 是啊 那...
So you do that a couple of times... Yes yes.
你就像这样抽几口... 好的好的
and then turn the TV on and see what it looks like.
然后打开电视看看如何
I'll leave this here.
我把东西放这了
Do you have any cash? Yes, I got cash on me.
你有现金么?有
What do you need? Hundreds.
你需要多少?几百
No, I don't have that kind of cash.
那我可没有这么多
How much do you have? I got around $3540.
你有多少?也就35到40刀吧
Wait wait wait, let me put this away.
等会儿 先让我把它熄灭了
Wait, oh my God, don't-don't... don't answer.
等会儿 我的天啊 别应门
Hello. What are you doing?
嘿 你干嘛
I'm coming in. No no...
我要进来 不行
I told you about putting me in...
我告诉过你别留我一个人...
You always got me waiting in the car. I got it.
你总是留我一个人在车里 我能搞定
I don't want you coming in here. I'm coming in there.
我不想让你进来 我就要进来
You tripping! What's wrong with you?
大惊小怪!你有毛病吧?
Oh look at your cute little daddy, yeah.
哎呦 这就是可爱的老爹
Uh, this is a friend of mine. Okay, hi!
呃 这是我一个朋友 好吧 你好!
This is Monena. She's uh... a friend.
这是莫妮娜 她是... 一个朋友
That's your friend? We went to the game together.
这是你朋友?我们一起去看了比赛
She's a friend of Cheryl's.
她是谢丽儿的朋友
Cheryl couldn't make it so I took Monena.
谢丽儿去不了 我就带莫妮娜去了
So you went with another girl? No, it's Cheryl's friend.
所以你是跟另一个女孩去的? 不 这是谢丽儿的朋友
Look, sweetie, we brought you a little eye medicine.
甜心老爹 我们给你买♥♥了点眼科灵药
This your dad? We gonna hook you right up.
这是你♥爸♥?我们会把你治好的
Little Daddy got the little eye problem.
老爹有眼疾
Look what we got for you.
我们有灵药
Oh, that's a joint.
噢 一根大♥麻♥
Yeah, this is a joint. Very good, Daddy.
对 一根大♥麻♥ 真聪明啊老爹
Chronic.
这可是硬货
I have a joint. That's very good, honey.
我也有一根 真不错
You want to go sit down and smoke it?
你想坐下来好好抽么?
She's a lot of fun. You two, you two go sit and smoke.
她可真有意思 你们俩坐下来抽吧
No no no, I want you to do it too, you know?
不 我想你也坐下来一起抽
You have to do it too.
你一定要和我们一起
Yeah! Uh, okay.
对!呃 好吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表