I've used condoms before, Larry, they don't help.
我原来用过避孕套 拉里 没什么用
You haven't used this one.
那是你还没用过这个
All night, my friend...
一整夜啊 朋友...
all night.
一整夜
I've just got one little word of advice for you.
我有一条小建议给你
Don't wear it inside out.
别里外套反了
Thanks, Larry.
谢了 拉里
Hey. Ready to go?
嘿 准备走?
Yeah, let me go get my jacket. I'll be right out.
行 等我拿上外套 马上出来
How's Oscar?
奥斯卡怎么样了?
He's not good, Larry.
他不太好啊 拉里
He's not good. He's the same.
他不太好 还是老样子
He hasn't gotten any better. I know you did something. I didn't forget.
他一点儿没好转 我知道你肯定做了什么 我可没忘
I'll get that.
我来开门
Yeah, good, go get the door.
行 好 去开门
Ah, Wandering Bear.
啊 彷徨之熊
No, I don't want him in the house. Come in.
不 我不想让他进门 进来吧
Hello, David. Hello.
你好 大卫 你好
I've come to collect my money.
我收钱来了
Wandering Elk, whatever the fuck your name is, you were paid already.
彷徨麋鹿 管你♥他♥妈♥叫什么 我们已经付过你钱了
You don't need to talk like that.
你干嘛这样跟人说话
You're a better person than that. No, she's not.
你不是这么差劲的人 嗯 她不是
We paid you, that was it. I'd like you out of my house.
我们付钱了 就那么多 我希望你离开我的房♥子
I need to be paid in full please. You don't get out of my house,
我要请你们付全款 你再不出去
I'll get my dog. Susie!
我就叫我的狗过来 苏西!
Oscar! Susie, come on.
奥斯卡! 苏西 别介
Oscar! Please don't do that.
奥斯卡! 别这样
You see this? He's useless.
你看见了?他成个废狗了
You see what you did to him? He's useless.
看看你对他做了什么?他是废狗了
This used to be a watchdog.
他本来是条看门狗
May I take a look at him?
我能瞧瞧他吗?
Fine fine, go ahead.
行行 看吧
Ahhh!
啊啊啊啊!
Hey, Prius!
嘿 开普锐斯的!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表