I would assume you would know me enough to know
我以为你足够了解我
I won't give you a handful of snot!
我是不可能伸出满是鼻涕的手
Sometimes you don't know snot speckles are coming out!
有时候你可能没发现飞沫喷了出来
I saw snot speckles flying!
我看到了飞沫
Guys, we need to start. Yeah, please.
你俩 我们要开始了 是啊 请过来
Top of the page, page 31.
从头开始 31页
Hi, Larry. Hey, Kim.
嗨 拉里 嘿 金
How are you? Good.
你好吗 还不错
Listen, I'm sorry I didn't call,
你听我说 我很抱歉没提前打个电♥话♥
but I was in the neighborhood and I wanted to bring by my headshot
但我正好在附近于是就打算把我的大头照带过来
and my reel and stuff like that. There you go.
还有我的带子等等 给你
Come on in. Oh, thanks.
进来吧 哦 谢了
Wow, you have a really beautiful house.
哇 你家真漂亮
Yeah, we just moved in. Did you?
是啊 我们刚搬进来 是吗?
Ssecond time we've moved in two years. That's a nightmare.
两年内搬了两次了 那简直是噩梦
Yeah, we had to move. We had a film crew on our block and...
是啊 我们必须得搬 我们街区来了个电影剧组所以...
Oh, what a drag.
那太碍事了
Listen, I've got a book I want to give to Richard.
听着 我有本书要给理查德
So wait here, I'll go... Sure sure, whoa whoa.
你等在这我去... 没问题 慢着 等等
Are you kidding me? You don't notice anything different about me?
没开玩笑吧?你没看出我哪里不一样了吗?
Da da da da da da. Oh boy, oh boy.
哦 天啊
That's it? That's it.
这就是? 没错
It's all done already? It's all done.
已经做好了? 全搞定了
Boy, that was fast. An hour. In and out. Done. Boobs.
天啊 很快啊 一小时 好了 新的胸部
Genius. Don't they look real?
天才 看起来不真实吗?
Remember you said they wouldn't look real? Do they not look real?
记得你说过他们看起来会不真实?这个怎么样?
You want to see them? Check them out. Look.
你要看看吗?来看看吧 你看
They're good, right?
挺不错的 是吧?
Feel them. They feel totally natural.
感受一下吧 跟真的一样
I'm sure. Don't be so uptight.
我相信会不错 别这么保守嘛
Feel 'em. Check 'em out.
感受一下 试试怎么样
They feel good, right?
摸起来不错 是吧?
Squeeze them. Give them a little...
捏一捏 试试手感
Come on.
来吧
She just... you know, she grabbed my hands
她直接...你知道 她抓着我的手
and she just put them over there! Oh, really?
然后她直接把我的手放到了那 哦真的吗?
Well, guess what? Happy anniversary.
好 你猜咋的?纪念日快乐
Because that was your 10th anniversary gift right there.
因为那就是你的十周年结婚纪念礼物
Okay, oh, no no. Yes yes.
哦 不 不 不 没错 没错
You can't do that. That wasn't sex.
你不能那么做 那又不是做♥爱♥
You just had sex! Touching a breast is sex!
你刚刚做♥爱♥来着!摸♥胸♥就算做♥爱♥!
It wasn't a real breast! Oh, really?
那又不是真的胸部 哦 是吗?
It was like putting my hand on her head. It was nothing.
就像把我的手放她头上一样 不作数的
Then why didn't you put your hand on her head?
那你为什么不把你的手放她头上
'Cause she didn't put my hand on her head. She put it over here.
因为她没有把我的手放到她头上 她放到了这
I like that you can't control your own hands.
你连你自己的手都控制不住
She took my hands and went like that.
她就像这样抓着我的手
I saw it. I saw it, Larry. That's it.
我看见了 我看见了 拉里 就这样吧
No, don't. Why am I even talking to you?
不 别介 我为什么还在和你说话
Look, okay, let... Ugh! A titmouse!
这样 咱... 啊!小胸鼠!
What? I just saw a titmouse.
啥玩意?我刚看见了一个小胸鼠
A titmouse? A mouse.
小胸鼠?老鼠
Titmouse, mouse. Why do you call it a titmouse?
胸鼠 老鼠 那你为啥要叫它胸鼠?
That's what you call it. Same thing. Who calls it that?
就是个说法嘛 一个意思 谁这么叫过?
A lot of people call it that.
很多人都这么叫的
Oh my God. What?
哦我的老天爷 怎么了?
You are obsessed with tits.
你对乳♥房♥♥上瘾了
You're feeling up somebody's tits!
你摸着别人的胸
You're talking to kids about tits! Talking to kids?
你跟孩子说胸部 跟孩子说?
The kid said, "I love tits." That's what he said to me.
那孩子说的"我爱胸部" 那就是他和我说的
Why are you talking to little boys about tits?
你为什么要和小男孩说胸部
He whispered it to me! It was part of the game!
他在我耳边说的 这是游戏的一部分!
Have you ever played telephone before?
你玩没玩过传话游戏?
You don't know how to play telephone, do you?
你都不知道怎么玩传话游戏 是吧?
I know how to play telephone. Do you?
我当然知道怎么玩传话 真的吗?
Yeah, but I play the G-version.
但我玩的是老少皆宜的版本
It's usually something like, "Susie lives down the lane."
基本都是"苏西住在马路尾"
The kid didn't say, "Susie lives down the lane."
那孩子说的不是"苏西住在马路尾"
He said, "I love tits."
他说的是"我爱胸部"
What? Oh my God.
什么?天啊
I'll be right over. All right, sit tight.
我马上过去 好的 坐好
What did you do? I don't understand.
你做了什么?我无法理解
Why did you break up with her? I need to be
你为什么和她分手?我需要
with a good- looking woman.
和一个漂亮的女人在一起
And since you were kind enough to point that out to me, she had to go.
因为你好心告诉我真♥相♥ 她必须离开
You need to be with a good-looking woman? Who do you think you are?
你需要和漂亮女人在一起?你以为你是谁?
Look, that doesn't matter. I need some assistance.
听着 那不重要 我需要一些生活上的帮助
She was indispensable.
她很必不可少
Don't you have any friends?
你没别的朋友了吗
Yes, I have friends, but I'm not gonna impose on them.
我当然有朋友 但我不会麻烦他们的
I think you should help me.
我觉得你应该帮我
You're the one who got me into this mess.
是你让我陷入这个麻烦的
I need a little help.
我需要一点帮助
Thanks a lot, Larry.
多谢了 拉里
Just grab it this way. You don't have to get in between.
这么抓着 不用把手挽在这里
We're not a gay couple.
我们又不是基友
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What's doing? Nothing.
怎么了? 没什么
Um...
嗯...
I actually wanna buy one of those shirts.
我想买♥♥个套头衫
Yeah? Yeah, you know, the stud sweatshirts?
真的?是啊 你知道 就那种带钉的汗衫
Yeah, those are great. I need to buy one for Ben
是 他们可好了 我需要给本买♥♥一件
'cause Susie said he liked it, right?
因为苏西说他喜欢
How's Ben doing? The eye is okay.
本怎么样了 眼睛没问题
The eye is not the problem.
眼睛不是关键问题
The problem was that I didn't sing "Happy Birthday."
问题是我当时没唱"生日快乐"
He's mad at you for that? I don't sing that song.
他因此和你生气了?我从不唱生日歌♥
I never see you sing the "Happy Birthday" song.
我从没见过你唱生日歌♥
It's a stupid song. I don't like it. You're entitled.
很蠢的歌♥ 我不喜欢 你确实可以这么说
I was right about those sticks, though.
然而关于那根签子我说的没错吧
I looked around at that party at one point.
在派对的时候我四下看过了
I saw five people holding sticks. I did. I was checking.
我看到了五个人手里拿着串签子 没错 我数了
Can't just lay it down on a table? It's gross.
你就不能直接放桌子上吗?很恶心啊
You can't put that down on a table.
不可以直接放到桌子上啊
You have to wait for a server to come by.
得等着服务员过来
Do me a favor. Yeah.
算我求你 好
Get the shirt.
拿着套头衫
Do not say it's for Ben. Say it's for you.
别说是给本买♥♥的 说买♥♥给自己的
She's all pissed off about the other night.
那天晚上她特别生气
Fine, yeah, okay.
好的
Susie!
苏西!
What the fuck do you want, Larry?
你他♥娘♥的♥要干啥 拉里
Well, you know what? I would love
你知道吗 我非常想
to buy one of those shirts.
买♥♥一件你的套头衫
Oh yeah, right. No, seriously.
哦可不是嘛 不 真的
It's like you go to a movie and it kind of stays with you.
我去看电影脑海里一直想着
A good movie. You know what I mean?
挺好的电影 你知道我什么意思不
And so, I don't know,
然后 我也不知道为什么
I feel I'm..."Why am I thinking about the shirt?"
我感觉..."我为什么一直想着那个套头衫"
I want the shirt. Really?
我想要一件套头衫 真的吗?
Yes. They're great shirts.
是啊 确实是很棒的套头衫
I know they're great shirts.
我知道那是好套头衫
You know they're great shirts.
你知道这是好套头衫
Because the shirt was talking to me,
因为套头衫跟我说
and I need a little more flair. I don't have any flair.
我需要发现美的眼睛 而我又没什么眼光
That is true. I have them in the trunk.
那倒是 我后备箱里有
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 没错
We'll pick out a color. Lar, it's like
咱们挑个颜色 拉里 这就像
you're making me very happy now. Well.
你让我非常开心 嗯
Okay, I think the red would look good on you
好吧 我觉得你穿红色会很好看
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表