We're on the Council for Conservative Citizens,
我们在保守公民议会
National Right to Life Committee. Yes.
国家生命权委员会 是的
we're in the Heritage Foundation.
我们在遗产基金会
I think this has gone rather well.
我觉得进行得很好
Proceedings have come to an end. Great.
程序走完了 很好
We've enjoyed meeting you.
跟你们会面很高兴
We've enjoyed meeting you. Gentlemen, before we go...
我们也很高兴见到你们 先生们 离开之前...
unfortunately because of my polo accident,
不幸的是由于我的马球事故
I'm not able to walk the course
我不能在高尔夫球场上走路
and I'll have to take a cart.
必须坐电瓶车
That's from my personal physician.
这是我的私人医生开的
Oh, I see. One Anthony Parker.
哦我知道了 医生叫安东尼帕克
Dr. Anthony Parker.
安东尼帕克医生
Hello? Hey, Delilah, it's Larry David.
你好? 嘿 德莱拉 是拉里大卫
Hi, Larry. I'm sorry,
嗨 拉里 我很抱歉
but I'm not gonna be able to make it tonight.
但是我今晚来不了了
Why not?
为什么不行?
A dog bit my penis.
一条狗咬了我的鸡鸡
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表