She looks very familiar.
她看起来好眼熟
I'm glad I caught you.
好开心能碰上你
Yeah. What are you doing?
对啊 你在干嘛呢
I gotta go downtown. Oh, for jury duty.
我要去城里一趟 噢 要去陪审
It's hard to get out of these things. I don't know what,
这种事情真难摆脱 不知道怎么办
I'm gonna have to make something up.
但我一定要编个借口
I would serve if they made me the foreman, but...
如果他们让我当陪审团团长我就去了 但...
Yeah, I don't think you get to choose.
是啊 你又没得选
I can't serve under another foreman. That's not gonna work.
一山不容二虎 行不通
No, and then what are you doing?
那你打算干什么
I'm gonna go... I guess I'll go to Jeff's house and watch the game.
我要去... 杰夫家看球赛
Would you rather go to the game?
你想直接去现场么?
I got you tickets.
我给你弄到了票
What, are you kidding me?
什么 你在逗我么
Where did you get these from?
你从哪儿弄的?
You know what, I'm not gonna reveal my sources.
我才不告诉你呢
But just trust me, they're good. I got you two tickets.
但是相信我 如假包换 我搞到了两张呢
That's pretty high up in the alphabet.
座位有点远啊
Okay, then, you know what... I'm just joking around.
那好... 别介 我开玩笑的
You wanna go with me? No no.
你想跟我一起去么? 不了
Go with Jeff. I know you guys were working on tickets.
和杰夫去吧 我知道你们为了票费尽心思
That is so nice. Oh oh.
这真的太好了 噢
Thank you, that's so nice of you. Well, you guys have fun.
谢谢你 你真的太好了 你们玩得开心就好
Okay.
好的
You got a wonderful girl there. Yeah.
你的女孩儿真棒 是啊
What are you doing, "TV Guide" crossword puzzle?
你在干什么 玩《电视指南》上的填字游戏吗?
Yeah. Tell you the truth,
对 老实告诉你
I'm having so much trouble with the glaucoma, the pressure on the eyes...
青光眼真是让我不好受 眼压太高了
All right, look, I've told you 10 times already.
瞧瞧 我都跟你讲了无数次
Let me get you some marijuana. No, come on.
让我给你搞点大♥麻♥来 噢拉倒吧
Try the marijuana. Again, marijuana. Will you stop?
试一试大♥麻♥ 又来了 你能消停会儿吗
Do I look like some kind of beatnik? I'm not gonna... with the marijuana.
我像是"垮掉的一代"吗 我可不抽大♥麻♥
What beatnik? It's good for glaucoma... make you feel better.
什么"垮掉的一代"?那对青光眼有好处... 会让你舒服一点
Medication is... it's not working.
药都不起效
You take a couple of puffs, you'll feel better, so what?
抽几口你就爽了 有什么好怕的?
Is that bad? Why should you be in pain like that?
不好吗 强忍♥病痛又是何苦呢?
All right, will you stop nudging me about that, I...
行行好 别再怂恿我 我...
Just do it. If I get it, will you do it?
抽吧 如果我弄到了 你抽不抽?
Where you gonna get this? I have no idea.
从哪弄? 我也不知道
You gonna go out on the street and pick up...
你就跑到大街上 然后...
I don't know how I'm gonna get it, but I'm gonna get it for you, okay?
我不知道从哪儿弄 但是我会弄到的 好吗?
If you'll do it with me.
只要你和我一起抽
I'm not gonna have any, but you will.
没我的份 到时候都会被你抢走
All right. I'll see you later.
行行行 再见
All right, right.
行吧
Ms. Whitaker, have you ever served on a jury before?
惠特克小姐 你之前陪审过吗?
No.
没有
Have you ever been the victim of a crime?
你曾是犯罪的受害者吗?
No.
没有
Is there any reason you can think of
是否有任何原因
that you would not be able to decide this case
会让你无法
in a fair and impartial manner? No.
作出公正的判定?没有
Okay, thank you for your time. Absolutely.
好的 有劳了 没事
Moving on, Your Honor.
继续 法官大人
Could you state your name, sir?
这位先生 您叫什么
Larry David. Mr. David, I'm Counselor Condon.
拉里大卫 大卫先生 我是康登律师
Counselor Condon, nice to meet you.
康登律师 很高兴认识你
Uh, have you ever served on a jury before?
你之前陪审过吗?
No.
没有
Have you ever been the victim of a serious crime?
你曾是严重犯罪的受害者吗?
My cousin once stole an Almond Joy from me.
我表弟偷过我一块Almond Joy巧克力
It was upsetting at the time, but, um...
我当时很沮丧 但...
I don't think that would be considered a serious crime.
那应该算不上严重的犯罪
Is there any reason you can think of that you would not be able to decide
是否有任何原因会让你无法
this case in a fair and impartial manner?
作出公正判定
I don't know if I could be impartial, Mr. Condon,
康登先生 我不知道自己是否能够公正
given that the defendant is a Negro.
基于被告是黑佬
Problem?
有问题吗?
Good afternoon, good afternoon.
下午好 下午好
Uh, I couldn't help but notice the, uh...
我不是有意要看见...
the transaction between you and the...
你和那人的交易...
the other gentleman, and uh...
那位绅士...呃...
What exactly were you thinking of?
你到底什么意思?
A little, uh, a little weed going, you know. Some weed?
一点叶子交易...你懂的 叶子?
Yeah, I got it. I got it, yeah, you know.
我知道 我当然知道
First of all, you can calm down a little. Sure.
首先 你先冷静点 好
Just, you know, relax, just... Yeah, no, I'm... I'm...
放松 当然 我很冷静
Create the illusion that we're friends talking here, all right?
营造一种朋友之间正在交谈的氛围
You kidding me?
你开玩笑呢
You know what? You're 100% right.
真是一语中的
That's too much, all right, that, yeah.
过奖了
Okay, you're doing fine. Just chill out.
你做得不错 冷静就好
I can get you an ounce of, like, some real, you know,
我能给你1盎司真家伙
hydroponic scientific stuff, but that'll run you $500 bucks.
水培的 高科技 但是要500刀
Hydroponic? Yeah.
水培的?是啊
I'm not looking for a sound system, my friend.
老铁 我又不是在找乐队
Hydroponic. You know what I mean?
水培 你懂我意思么?
Just looking to get my father a little... a little relief.
只是想让我爸... 轻松一点
Let's play it safe. I'll give you an ounce of schwag.
稳当点来 我给你1盎司质量差一点的干叶子
Schwag? It'll cost you $200 bucks.
质量差一点的干叶子? 200刀
An ounce of schwag, $200. $200.
1盎司劣质干叶子200刀 200刀
Is that a fair price you're quoting me there, sir?
这价钱合理么 小伙子
Look, you can pay me $200 bucks or go fuck yourself.
你可以给我200刀 或者你滚蛋
Okay, well...
呃
Look, I don't need to sell the drugs, the drugs'll sell themselves.
其实都用不着我卖♥♥ 宝贝儿们自己靠实力说话
Sure. You know, forget it.
行 算了吧
No, let's do schwag. Schwag. Just keep walking.
不 劣质叶子就劣质叶子 你再逛逛
No, no, Schwag, $200, okay, I got it.
别走 劣质叶子 200刀 明白了
I got it. So what do we do, what happens now?
我懂 那现在咱们该干什么
You got $200 on you? Yes, yes.
你手头上有200刀? 当然
All right, take out the $200 bucks.
来 把钱拿出来
I'll count to three, where is it? It's right here.
我数到三 东西在哪?就在这儿
Let me... let me put my hand on it. Just give me your money, sir.
让我... 让我把手放上来 把钱给我 老兄
One... hold it. You're not letting me put my hand...
一... 拿着 你不让我撒手
Your hand is on it.
你的手还在这上面
All right. One, two, three.
好吧 一 二 三
All right, now keep walking. Okay.
现在 接着走 好
Any particular direction? Just just just please move.
往哪边?哎我去 快走就是了
Which...?
走哪儿...?
Just walk, just walk, just walk.
走就行了 走走走
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
I gotta go this way.
我得走这边
Just go, just go.
走吧 走吧
What? Oh, Jeff, you're not going to the game?
啥?杰夫 你不去看比赛了?
What are you kidding? Oh my God.
你在开玩笑吗 老天啊
No, it took me so long in court,
不是 我在法♥院♥耽搁的时间太久了
now I can't even ask Cheryl to go.
我现在都不能叫谢丽儿和我一起去
Aw, you should see the traffic.
噢 你看这堵的
The only thing moving is the carpool lane.
唯一在动的就是拼车车道了
I'll never make it. I'm just gonna go home.
我赶不上了 我直接回家算了
I'm not gonna use the carpool lane by myself.
我可不想一个人开拼车车道
'Cause l... I don't want to.
因为...我不想啊
That's the difference between you and me.
这就是你我之别
All right, goodbye.
好了 再见
Hey, Daddy.
嘿 老爹
You wanna date with Mama?
想和老娘来场约会么?
Get in the car.
上车
So, what's your name? Monena.
呃 你叫什么 莫妮娜
What are you into... today?
你今天...什么打算?
A little lollipop love?
来点... 吹个萧?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表