Okay, that's enough.
好 差不多了
Larry!You've been doing your homework.
拉里!你在家练了啊
I'm all astonishment. Really?!
我都震惊了 真的?!
It is fantastic, fierce, absolutely fierce.
太棒了 热辣 绝对热辣
Was it fierce? Yes, it was fierce.
-热辣 - 嗯 热辣
Really fierce? Really fierce.
真的热辣? 真的热辣
My problem child no longer. How did, uh...
你用不着我再操心了 那我跳得 呃...
I mean, was I there too, or?
我跳得也挺好的吧?
Yeah yeah, you were doing the steps.
是是 你舞步都跳对了
Um, a little bit late on the pas de bourrée
嗯 后嵌步有一丁点儿慢
which then makes you late for the hitch-kick.
导致后面的前交换腿跳晚了
Pas de bourée's are really tough. Pas de bourrée's are the toughest thing.
后嵌步可真难 后嵌步最难了
It'll get easier. Yeah.
跳多了就容易了 嗯
But, oh my God, the difference is just astonishing.
不过 我的天哪 你这进步太惊人了
I don't even think about it anymore. Of course not.
我知道!我都不用刻意去想了 跳就好了 当然啦
That's what I told you would happen. Yeah.
我就说会好的吧 是啊
'Cause it's in the muscle memory now. Hey...
因为现在已经是肌肉记忆了 嘿
Michael, too bad you can't see. Tell me about it.
迈克尔 你看不见太可惜了 那可不
It was great. All right, thank you.
跳得可好了 好嘞 谢谢
Great. Okay. In a minute. Okay.
太好了 行 一会儿见 行
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Don't let that pas de bourrée stuff...
别太担心后嵌步...
Oh no, I'm not worried about it. I mean, I'll get it.
哦没 我没担心 我会练好的
If you wanna do any extra work on that...
如果你还想多练练
You wanna continue? Oh, I can't today. I'm meeting my dad.
你想接着练吗? 哦不行 我今天要见我爸
But, uh, tomorrow would be great.
但是 呃 明天可以练
Oh, okay. Your dad, huh? Yeah.
哦 好 见你♥爸♥ 哈? 是啊
Oh, he lives here? Yeah.
哇 他住在这儿? 是啊
No kidding? Wow. Yeah.
不是吧?哇哦 是啊
What does he do?
他做什么的啊?
Um, you know Health-Glo?
嗯 你知道健之彩么?
The mixed nuts? Yeah, I've seen that.
混合坚果? 知道 我见过啊
Absolutely. That's his? They're packages of...
当然知道啊 那是他的牌子? 就那种一包包的...
That's him. My dad is Health-Glo. He started that when he was,
那就是他做的 我爸在做健之彩 他刚开始创业的时候
like, I don't know, right out of college or something.
好像刚大学毕业差不多吧
You know what? I get ideas all the time about mixed nut packages.
我跟你说 我对混合坚果还是有些想法的
Like, I'll see a mixed nut package, I'll think,
好比说 我看到一袋混合坚果我就想啊
what would I want to put in a mixed nut? I have my own ideas about that.
我会想把什么坚果混在一起呢?这事儿我自己有点主意
Maybe I could pitch some... some ideas to your dad. How would that be?
没准我可以给你♥爸♥出出主意 怎么样?
If I said I want to combine a pecan
比如把山核桃
and a blueberry, you know?
和蓝莓混在一起 哈?
Yeah. And a dried cherry,
是哈 再加上樱桃干
and maybe a, uh, a filbert or something?
或许 呃 再来个榛子啥的?
You know, it's kind of like everyone has their idea
这个 每个人都有自己的想法
of what would be the best combo.
怎么混最好
Just pitching... you know how it is. Come on, you must get
就出主意嘛...你懂的 拜托 肯定
people on the street come up and pitch you story ideas and stuff.
有人路上走过来给你推销点子之类的
It's just... you know what, stay in your element.
就...这么说吧 保持真我
Yeah. But I do have some good ideas.
是 但是我真的有些好点子
I'm sure you do. Hey, 9:00 A.M. tomorrow, guys.
你肯定有 嘿 明天早上九点 伙计们
Okay. Oh, okay.
好 哦 好
I'm gonna go get a snack.
我去买♥♥点零食
Snack? I'll go with you. Yeah. Oh, great.
零食?对啊 我跟你一块儿 哦太好啦
You and David are so good together. I'm so happy.
你跟大卫处得太好啦 我太高兴了
Love him, love that guy. Oh God.
我爱他 爱死他了 哦天哪
Your chemistry together is fierce.
你俩的化学反应太热辣了
It is fierce. Absolutely fierce, totally.
确实热辣 绝对热辣 简直了
It's fierce. Ah, so much better than Ben,
热辣 啊 比本强多了
don't you think? Ben was so bossy.
你觉得不? 本太霸道了
Yeah, you know he had that kind of entitled attitude.
是啊 他那个高高在上的态度
I don't care for it at all. Totally, I know.
我一点儿都不喜欢 简直了 我懂
Oh my God, my friend Anthony was supposed to come to rehearsal.
哦天哪 我朋友安东尼本来应该来排练的
That's right, and he didn't show up.
没错 但他没出现
Oh, I'm so worried about him. He's a doctor,
哦 我好担心他 他是个医生
he's gorgeous, he's smart, obviously,
超帅的 而且还高智商 当然的
and he's single now... he just had a horrible break up.
他现在单身...刚刚经历惨痛的分手
So I'm kind of looking for somebody to match him up with now.
所以我有点想要给他介绍个对象
Is he good looking? Gorgeous.
他帅吗? 帅炸
You're embarrassing me. Stop it, no.
别给我丢人了 快停下
I can't have Pirate's Booty? No, but you can have a pear.
我不能吃海盗珍宝? 不行 但你可以吃个梨子
Hey! What?
嘿! 啥?
Look at this, Health-Glo.
瞧这个 健之彩
Those are Schwimmer's dad's nuts. Yeah.
休默爸爸的坚果 是啊
Yes, let's check these out.
是啊 咱看看
Good stats. Look at this.
营养成分不错 看这个
There's only four cashews in here.
这里面只有四个腰果
The numbers are good. Look, they're all the same.
这个数挺好的 看 它们都一样
This one's got four, three. That's probably a mistake.
这一袋有四个 三个 可能是搞错了吧
The whole cashew-raisin balance is askew.
腰果和葡萄干的比例完全不协调啊
It's awful. There's gotta be more cashews.
太糟糕了 腰果应该多一些啊
Absolutely. Schwimmer's dad's pulling a fast one.
绝对的 休默他爸耍滑头
All right, well. You can eat two packages of them.
行吧 好吧 你可以吃两包
Fine, two packages. You know what? I gotta get out of this place.
好吧 两包 那啥 我得走了
I gotta get to my office. Okay.
我得去办公室了 好
Hey, Broadway.
嘿 百老汇咖
- How was rehearsal? - It was good.
排练怎么样? 挺好的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
是么? 是啊
- Schwimmer's great. - Is he great?
休默跳得挺好 他跳得好吗?
He's fierce. Is he?
他跳得热辣 是吗?
- Yes. - Look at you with the dancing terms.
是啊 瞧你说话都用专业舞蹈用语了
I'm glad it's going well.
很高兴进行得顺利
- Yeah, it's going great. - I got you a something to say thank you
是啊 进展很好 我给你准备了一点谢礼
for those "Tonight Show" tickets.
谢谢你给我"今夜秀"的票
- You didn't have to do that. - My mom had the best time.
你不必准备礼物的 我妈玩得特别开心
- What do we got? - Just a little thing.
这里面是啥呢? 就一个小东西
Oh, a picture frame. Thank you.
哦 一个相框 谢谢
I didn't know what to get and Cheryl said it might be nice.
我也不知道买♥♥什么 谢丽尔说相框应该挺好的
Put a glamour shot of her on the desk. Is that what she suggested?
在你桌上放张她的美照 这是她的建议?
And the dental hygienist called.
牙齿保健医生来过电♥话♥
She said please call when you get in. Dental hygienist?
她让你回来打给她 牙齿保健医生?
Hm, I wonder what she wants.
不知道她想干啥
I just saw her last week. Mmhmm.
我上周才见过她 嗯哼
Well.
好吧
Get together? You and me?
出来聚聚? 你和我?
Really? Am I being too forward?
真的? 我太主动了吗?
'Cause, when you were at the office,
就 你在我办公室的时候
you gave me the tongue sign.
用舌头给我打暗号♥来着
Tongue sign? Pfft!
舌头打暗号♥? 噗
I was just really trying to get some cotton out of my mouth.
我其实就是想把嘴里的棉花弄出来
So, uh, I don't get it. Why me?
那 呃 我不明白 为什么对我感兴趣?
I don't know. You remind me of my college history teacher.
不知道 你让我想起大学历史课老师
Was he an avuncular bald Jew?
他也是个叔叔范儿的秃头犹太人?
Larry, I was... oh, I'm sorry.
拉里 我...哦 抱歉
Um, you left your script at the rehearsal.
呃 你把剧本忘在排练场了
I was in the area. Thank you so much.
我正好经过附近 多谢
So I can leave this here? Put it down over there.
那我能放在这儿吗? 放在那儿吧
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 客气
Hello? So where were we?
喂? 那 我们刚刚说到哪儿了?
She calls me just out of the blue.
她突如其来打给我
Out of the blue. It's all set up.
毫无防备 都安排好了
It's all set up for next Thursday.
约了下周四
Wow.
哇哦
Can I do this? Is it wrong?
我能去吗? 是这错的吗?
You'll never get another opportunity like this for the rest of your life.
你余生都不会再有这样的机会了
You have to do this. It's a gift from your wife. She wants you to do it.
你必须去 这是你老婆的礼物 她想让你去
It's my 10th anniversary present.
是我的结婚十周年礼物
It's your 10th anniversary present. You have to do it.
是你的结婚十周年礼物 你必须去
Oh, I hope I can do it.
哦 我希望我可以
She's fierce. Okay.
她很热辣 好的
At first I thought it was my imagination,
一开始我以为自己想多了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表