Remember that Indian you were telling me about?
记得你跟我提过的印第安人?
Yeah, Wandering Bear. I need his number.
嗯 彷徨之熊 我想要他的电♥话♥
I'll be glad to give it to you. But don't say you got it from me.
我很乐意给你 但别说是我给你的
He's pissed off at me 'cause Susie doesn't want me
他还生我气 因为苏西不想让我
to pay him because he went $200 over the estimate.
付他钱 因为他开价比预估的高了200美元
But it's an estimate. It's an estimate!
但那是估价嘛 是估价啊!
Hey, what's going on with your gal down the hall there?
嘿 那边你助理怎么了?
She's crying and...
她在哭...
I'm having a lot of problems with her.
我跟她有不少问题
You know, first of all...
你看 首先...
her boyfriend broke up with her. Yeah?
她男朋友跟她分手了 然后?
And frankly, I'd like to do the same.
实话讲 我也想这么做
Why don't you fire her? I can't.
那你怎么不炒了她? 我不能
Why? Because she knows everything about me.
为啥? 因为她知道我所有的事
She knows my dietary habits.
她知道我的饮食习惯
She knows about all my web of lies and bullshit and deceit.
她知道我所有的谎言 扯淡 欺骗
She knows more than Cheryl does. You can't fire her.
她比谢丽儿知道的都多 那你不能炒她
She'll destroy me. You're trapped.
她会毁了我的 你困住了
I'm trapped for life. She doesn't want to do anything else... this is it.
我这辈子脱不了身了 她别的工作都不想干...就这样了
Oh, dear God, you're trapped!
哦天 你算是困住了
You know what else she knows?
你猜她还知道啥?
She knows about this.
她知道这个
Oh man, it came! Wow, "College Girls Gone Wild."
太好了 寄来了 哇哦 《狂野女大学生》
Look at that. We can go to my house and watch it.
瞧瞧 咱们可以来我家看
Oh, yeah, we'll have like an "Auto Focus" party.
哦耶 让咱们来个"聚焦人生"趴
"Auto Focus" party?
"聚焦人生"趴?
I got the big screen, we can watch it.
我有大屏幕 咱们可以用那个看
Which character are you gonna be?
你想当哪个角色?
I'm Bob Crane. You're Bob Crane?
我是鲍勃克雷恩 你是鲍勃克雷恩?
You can be the freakish guy.
你演那个怪人吧
I'll be Willem Dafoe. He's a freak.
那我当威廉达福 他就是个怪人
I'm having so much trouble with these glasses.
这眼镜太不好用了
I got these blended bifocals. Yeah.
我的是渐进多焦点镜片 嗯
And I can't get... I can't get used to them.
我不能... 我习惯不了
Here we go.
好戏来了
Real tops. They're just doing it right away. Yeah.
真胸啊 她们就这么脱了 没错
If a guy did that, he'll get arrested. You know that?
如果真有男的这么问 他会被抓的 你知道吗?
They'd throw him in jail, and that would be the end of him.
她们会把他关到监狱 然后他就完了
He'd be a pariah for the rest of his life.
他这辈子都是个贱民了
You see those real boobies, right?
你看见这些货真价实的奶♥子♥了 对吧?
Do you know what a woman would do if I ever ask her to...
你知道要是我这么问的话女人会干什么吗...
Why do you have to analyze this? Can't we just watch it?
你干嘛非得分♥析♥ 就不能好好看?
She would spit on me.
她会吐我口水
If I ever ask a woman to lift her top, she would kick me in the ball and spit on me.
要是我让一个女人把上衣掀起来 她会踢我蛋 还吐我口水
We've waited a long time to see this, now all you do is yacking.
咱等了那么久就为看这个 现在你又聒噪个没完
Be quiet. Come on.
安静 行吗
You know what? I can't even see in those glasses.
你猜怎么着 我用这眼镜根本看不见
Well, stay closer.
那你离近点儿
These bifocals aren't any good, I don't think.
我一点都不觉得双焦点有什么好
I wanna go to the car and get my other glasses, okay?
我想回车里拿另一副眼镜 行吗?
Go ahead. Pause it. I'll be back in two seconds.
去吧 暂停一下 我马上回来
No, I'm not gonna pause it. What do you mean?
不 我才不停 你什么意思
I'm not a pauser. I don't like pausing.
我不是那种按暂停的人 我不喜欢暂停
Well, that's rude. I'll miss it.
这太过分了 我会错过的
I'll rewind it when you come back. But I can see when you rewind.
你回来我再给你倒回去 但你倒放的时候我能看到啊
It'll give it away. There's no story. Give what away?
会剧透的 又没剧情 剧透啥?
There's bosom. That's it. Why give the bosom away?
就是胸 没别的了 胸也不能剧透啊?
Fine!
好吧!
Hurry up!
快点儿!
Ready? Yeah, that's more like it.
这下好了? 嗯 这还差不多
Hey, what is that? That's not where we left off.
嘿 这是啥?这不是我们暂停的地方
That's exactly where we left off.
这就是我们暂停的地方
I guarantee you that's not where we left off, and you know it.
我保证这不是我们暂停的地方 你也知道
Have you seen Oscar? No.
你看见奥斯卡了吗? 没
Oscar?!
奥斯卡?!
Did you leave the door open?
你刚是不是没关门?
Yeah, when l... God damn it.
是 我... 我♥操♥
What, I...
怎么了 我...
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Oscar! Oscar!
奥斯卡! 奥斯卡!
Oskie! Oscar!
奥斯仔! 奥斯卡!
See that? What?
看见了? 啥?
I waved to a guy in a Prius and he didn't wave back.
我跟那个开丰田普锐斯的男的打招呼 他不搭理
I don't wave to people with the same car as me.
我可不会跟开同款车的人打招呼
We're Prius drivers... we're a special breed.
我们都是普锐斯车主... 我们是个特殊品种
A special breed.
特殊品种
You know what? I wanna see what's up with that guy.
你猜怎么着?我想看看那个人怎么回事
See what's up with that guy? What are you doing?
看看那个人怎么回事?你要干嘛?
What are you gonna do after you catch him?
你追上他之后要干嘛?
Nothin'.
不干嘛
Oh my God!
哦我的天!
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Oscar!
奥斯卡!
Oh my God, are you okay?
我的天啊 你没事吧?
Oskie, are you okay, boy? He seems okay.
奥斯仔 你没事吧 孩子? 他看起来没事
He's not bleeding or anything.
他没流血
Let me see if he can stand. Come on, stand up, Oskie.
让我看看他能站起来不能 来吧 站起来 奥斯仔
Oh, yeah. He seems fine.
哦耶 他看着没啥事
Aw.
噢
What do you want to do? Should we take him to the vet?
你想怎么办?我们应该带他去看看兽医吗?
He seems okay.
他看起来没事
He actually does seem okay.
他看起来真的还好
All right, we'll go back to the house.
那好吧 咱们回我家
We'll put the video in,
咱们把录像带放上
watch it and the whole time we'll monitor Oscar.
一边看一边管住奥斯卡
Yeah, we'll watch the video,
好 咱们看片子
and we'll keep an eye on him at the same time.
同时留意奥斯卡
I'm not saying don't take him to the vet if he needs to.
我不是说不带他去看兽医 如果他需要的话
We'll watch the video and monitor him.
我们边看片子边管着他
Video and monitor, that's it.
看片和看管 就这么搞
Let's get him in the car. Do not tell anyone about this.
咱们把他放车上吧 别跟任何人说
Well, he knows about it. Good thing he can't talk.
那他是知道的 还好他不会说话
Come on, pal, hop in.
来吧 伙计 上车
He seems okay. He seems fine.
他看着没事 他瞧着挺好
Huh, is it my imagination? No, he seems fine.
哈 是我的想象吗? 不 他就是看起来好好的
I think he seems okay. Yeah.
我觉得他没事 没事
I got news for you. I don't even think I hit him.
我告诉你吧 我觉得我根本没碰到他
I don't think you hit him, either.
我也觉得你没碰到他
I did not hit that dog. You did not hit that dog.
我没撞到那狗 你没撞到那狗
Hey, let's make a pact right now.
嘿 咱们现在这么说吧
If we notice anything wrong while watching,
如果咱们看片的时候留意到任何问题
we're gonna stop the tape and take him to the vet.
咱们就停下来 把他送到兽医那
Immediately. Let's go. Immediately.
立刻 走吧 立刻
See, it pays to lay off that sex for a while.
看吧 性生活停一段时间还是有好处的
It kind of reminds me of when Mantle was injured in '63.
有点儿让我想起来曼托63年受伤的时候
He was out for about two months.
他休息了两个月吧
Comes back, first at bat,
回到赛场 第一棒
out of the park, home run.
击出球场 全垒打
Huh? It's kind of similar.
哈?有点儿像
What?
咋了?
There's something really
有点非常
strange happening.
不对劲
I am completely numb.
我彻底麻了
Yeah.
是的
Down there? Yeah.
下边? 嗯
I can't feel anything.
我啥也感觉不到了
Really? Yeah.
真的? 嗯
Hmm.
唔
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表