But I saw him Did you hear what I require?
但是我看见他 您听见我的要求了吗?
Yes, ma'am. That's all I require, "Yes, ma'am."
是的女士 这就是我的要求 "是的女士"
That's very good, you're learning quick.
非常好 你学得很快
But wait a second. Excuse me?
但是等等 不好意思?
Would you mind telling me what he said to you up there?
烦请您告诉我他刚才和您说了什么?
I saw him whisper to you. Sir, I'm trying to get to New York.
我看见他对您说悄悄话 先生 我们正要去纽约
Do you want to go with me? Yes, I do, ma'am.
你想和我一起去吗?想去的 夫人
Then we can't talk any longer. I got stuff to do.
那我们就不能再废话了 我还有事儿呢
Okay? All right. Okay. Okay.
明白吗?明白了 好的
Hey, Schwimmer.
嘿 休默
Did you tell the stewardess
你刚才告诉空姐
my seat wasn't in the upright position?
我的椅子靠背没有调直吗?
No.
没有啊
Hmm, interesting.
哼 有趣
Yeah? What were you talking to her about?
嗯?那你刚和她说了什么?
That's my business.
不关你事
Just give me a snippet.
就告诉我一点儿
No, the discussion I had is privileged.
不行 是私事
Can you give me a hint? What's the area?
给点提示行吗?是什么方面的?
What could you be talking to a stewardess about?
你还能和空姐说什么?
Did you allude to me?
你暗指我了?
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
the captain has turned on the "Fasten Seatbelt" sign.
机长已经打开"系好安全带"标识
If you're up and about the cabin, please return to your seats
不在座位上的乘客请回到座位
and make sure your seatbelts are securely fastened. Thank you.
确保您的安全带已正确系好谢谢
Welcome to The Regency.
欢迎光临丽晶酒店
Welcome. Thanks.
欢迎光临 谢谢
Welcome.
欢迎光临
Hi, how are you doing? Good.
嗨 你好吗?挺好
Okay, all right.
好吧
Ah.
啊
You know what? Don't have any small bills.
那什么 我没有零钱啊
I'll get you later. Okay.
我迟点再给你吧 好的
I detect a little skepticism there.
我好像察觉到一丝怀疑啊
It's okay. No no no.
没关系的 不不不
What's your name, Tim? Tim.
你叫什么 提姆?提姆
You're working today? Yes.
你今天工作?是的
I'm all over this, all right?
我会给你小费的 好吗?
You'll see, I'll be back.
你会知道的 我会回来的
Sir, the bellman will bring up your luggage after you check in.
先生 您办完入住行李员会把您的行李拿上去的
Oh, okay.
噢 好吧
Um...
嗯...
I only have big bills.
我只有大钞
I'll get you later.
我待会会把小费给你
Sir, whatever-- whatever pleases you. That's fine with me.
先生 随便您 您开心就好我怎样都行
Do I detect any doubt there? 'Cause l--
我好像感觉到了怀疑啊?因为
No, not from me. I trust you, sir. You know what?
不 我没有怀疑您 我相信您 你知道吗?
Here, this is a better idea.
喏 我有个更好的主意
Here's 20. Okay, thank you very much, sir.
这有二十刀 好的 非常感谢您 先生
Split it with Tim. You know Tim outside?
你和提姆分一分 你知道门口那个提姆吗?
Split it with Tim? Yeah, give Tim 10.
和提姆分一分?是的 给他十刀
Absolutely, thank you so much. Very good.
当然啦 非常感谢您 好极了
Thanks a lot. Thanks.
多谢了 多谢
Uh, if you're hungry later this evening,
对了 如果您晚上饿了
there's a restaurant in the lobby called The Library.
大厅里有个餐厅 叫图书馆
I highly recommend it. Very good food. Okay.
我诚意推荐 食物非常好吃 好的
This is your key, access to your room.
这是您房♥间的钥匙
It's a card, this is the card slot.
这是房♥卡 这是个卡槽
Simply insert the card into the slot.
只要把卡插入卡槽
There's a beeping, wait a second.
听到哔声后 稍等片刻
Firmly apply pressure and in you go.
用力一按 门就开了
That's fascinating.
有意思
Some of the amenities, quickly--
快速介绍一下我们的便利设施
you have a telephone. Dial nine to get out.
您有一台电♥话♥ 拨9可以和外部通话
There's a television, here. Okay, got that.
这里有一台电视 好的 明白
Just open these. And you have remote control
只要把这些打开你还有个遥控器
for power on and off... On and off, copy that.
就可以开关电视...开关电视 了解
channel up and down, volume up and down.
换台 调音量
A minibar also, underneath. Got it.
下面这儿有个迷你酒吧 好的
Thermostat for temperature control. Yeah, I've seen those.
控制温度用的自动调温器 嗯 我看见了
Uh, bathroom, uh, with shower.
呃 浴室 呃 带淋浴的
To turn on the water, you go like that with your wrist
要放水 就把它这样转一下
and the water comes out?
水就出来了?
Yes, yes.
没错
Uh, the cold is on the right. Uhhuh, okay.
呃 冷水在右边 嗯哼 好的
And that's a window? Yes.
那是扇窗子?是的
You walk over to it and you can look out.
走过去您可以看看外面
Is that what it's for? Yes.
它就是派这个用场的?是的
Basically that's what it's for, right? Basically, yes.
它基本上就是用来做这个的 对吗?基本上是的
All right, excellent. I think I got everything.
好的 好极了 我想我都清楚了
The floor is for standing.
地板是拿来站的
I think I got it. Kind of complicated.
我想我懂了 还有点小复杂呢
I'll go over it again. Okay, thank you.
我脑子里再过一遍 谢谢你了
You're welcome. You're very welcome. All right.
不客气 不客气 好吧
I don't have anything for you right now.
我现在可没有小费给你了
I only got, like, 20s.
我只有二十刀的大钞
Sorry, I'll get you tomorrow.
不好意思 我明天再给你
Don't be dubious. Don't be dubious. No no.
你别不信我 我没有
You're dubious. I'm gonna get you tomorrow.
你在怀疑我 我明天会给你的
Thank you very much. Thank you.
非常感谢你 谢谢你
I'll see you outside. Um...
我们外面见 嗯...
Seriously, I will. There's no problem. Okay.
讲真 我会给你小费的没问题 好的
I'm not gonna give you a 20, that's nuts.
我不会给你二十刀 那是有病
That's nutsy, right? Come on.
疯子才那么干 不是吗?
Sure, it's very nuts. It's crazy.
当然了 非常疯
Have a pleasant evening. I'm supposed to give you a 20?
祝您晚上愉快 我应该给你二十刀吗?
The guy will have more money than me if everybody gave him a 20.
如果每个人都给二十刀小费 那家伙得比我有钱多了
Hello? Hey.
喂?嘿
Let's go down and get a drink. I just got here.
我们下楼喝一杯吧 我刚到呢
Who wants to sit in the room? Let's go down.
谁想待在房♥间里啊?咱们下去吧
I kind of gotta go study my lines. Study your lines?
我可能需要背一背我的台词 背台词?
You've got two days left until the anniversary gift expires.
结婚十周年的礼物两天后就要过期了 还不抓紧
I've got two days until I open on Broadway.
我离百老汇开演只剩两天了
You know your lines. You're gonna be great, don't worry about it.
你记得住台词的 你一定会很棒的 别担心了
Now you need to go down and meet some gals.
现在你需要下楼 看看姑娘
Can't let this run out, my friend.
把握住机会别浪费啊 朋友
All right, give me a half hour.
好吧 给我半个小时吧
Alright. Half an hour. I'll see you down there.
那就半小时 我在下面和你碰头
Yeah.
好的
Oh, hi. Hello. I'm being very witty.
噢 嗨 你好 我超风趣的
Oh, are you? Yeah.
噢 是吗?是的
As is your wont. As is my wont.
像你往常一样 像我往常一样
Larry David, I'm sorry, your name again?
我是拉里大卫 抱歉你是?
Christina. Hello. Hello.
克里斯蒂娜 你好 你好
How do you two know each other?
你们俩怎么认识的?
We're business associates. Yes, we're in business together.
我们是生意伙伴 是的 我们一起有些生意
What kind of business are you in? Grooming.
哪种生意?美容护理
Pet grooming. Pet grooming?
宠物美容 宠物美容?
Really? Wow. Pet grooming?
真的吗?哇!宠物美容?
Yeah, we have a truck and we shampoo dogs.
是啊 我们有个卡车 里面可以给狗狗洗澡
We have a staff that does it. We sit in the front.
我们有个员工做这个 我俩就坐在卡车前面
We groom sometimes with scissors.
有时候我们也用剪刀做些打理
Horses, cats, any animal.
马呀 猫呀 什么动物都做
What do you really do? Come on.
你们到底是做什么的?说嘛
He is about to star on Broadway.
他就要成为百老汇名伶了
What, really? ln "The Producers."
什么?真的吗?演《金牌制♥作♥人》这出戏
ln "The Producers"? Max Bialystock.
《金牌制♥作♥人》?麦克斯·比亚里斯托克
You're kidding. No.
你在逗我吧 不是的
Why are you making that face?
你这幅表情是什么意思?
I have a tic. I'm going on stage with a tic.
我脸抽了一下 我得抽搐着上台了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表