Wait wait wait, let me ask you something.
等等 我问你件事
Hey.
嘿
Holy shit! Muggsy Bogues?
我的天 马格西博格斯?
Yes.
是我
I won't shake your hand. I'm in a bathroom.
我就不跟你握手了 毕竟这儿是厕所
I appreciate that. This man has bathroom etiquette.
多谢了 他很讲究厕所的礼仪的
I haven't touched anything yet. I appreciate it.
我什么都没摸 谢谢
I'm a huge fan, man, huge fan. Thank you.
我是你的铁粉 谢谢
One of the great guards of all time.
有史以来最伟大的后卫之一
We really enjoyed watching you play. Thank you.
我们非常喜欢看你打比赛 谢谢
Nice to meet you, man. Same here.
见到你真高兴 我也是
Go ahead, do your thing.
来吧 不打扰你了
What the fuck?!
搞什么?
Why are you looking at my dick?!
你盯着我的屌♥看什么?
You looking at me? No, I wasn't looking.
你看我 我没看
You crazy?
你疯了吗?
You okay? Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Think I'm gonna steal your car?
你觉得我要偷你的车?
No no, it's just I forgot to...
没有 我就是忘了...
I forgot to just put the alarm on.
我忘了打开防盗警报器
It's not you. It's no race thing.
不是因为你 不是因为肤色
No, no race thing.
真不是因为种族
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
No, I don't even need the alarm on.
我都用不着开警报器
It's off. I turned the alarm off, look.
关掉了 我关掉了 你看
Did it again, huh?
又来?
So what, the black man in a suit parks cars.
怎么 黑人穿西装就是泊车员
Black man, no suit, he gonna steal your car.
不♥穿♥西装就会偷你的车
I can't do anything in this city without you watching me, following me?
我不管做什么都会被你盯着被你跟着?
I told you I'm shooting here all week.
我说过 我要在这儿拍一整周
He just happened to be there when I turned around to put the alarm on.
我转身打开警报器的时候 他恰好就站在那儿
That's not my fault. You saw the black man, you was like,
这可不怪我 你看见黑人
"Let me lock my car." You put the alarm on.
就想"我要锁好车" 你把警报器打开了
The black man made you go, "Let me lock the car."
那个黑人让你想到"我可得把车锁上"
No, I just hadn't done it yet, that's all.
不 我没来得及锁而已
And do you think a black man would want that piece of shit?
你觉得黑人真看得上你那堆废铁?
Piece of shit, how dare you?!
废铁 你怎么敢这么说?
No black man don't want a toy car.
没有哪个黑人想要玩具车
Black man want a car with some get up and go.
黑人会想要更酷炫的车
I didn't think the black man wanted the car.
我没觉得黑人想要我的车
So look, did you hear back from Martin,
话说关于我的剧本
from Martin Schaffer about my script?
马丁沙弗给你回话了吗?
Yeah. And?
回了 然后呢?
Sorry to say, didn't like it.
很遗憾 他不喜欢
It happens.
常有的事
Well, did you tell him I was black?
你告诉他我是黑人了吗?
No.
没有
Why didn't you tell him I was black?
你为什么不告诉他?
Oh, I don't know. Why should I?
我不知道 为什么要说?
Larry, you don't know when to play the card.
拉里 你真是不知道怎么用筹码
I mean, you know, white guys, they love that shit.
白人喜欢这一套
You know, "Oh, look at me. I'm liberal.
"看看我 我多开明
Helping the black person." You should know better.
我在帮助黑人" 这点你应该更清楚
That's when you tell somebody they're black.
只有这时候你才能提黑人这个身份
All right, all right, I'll tell him you're black, okay? Fine.
好吧好吧 我告诉他你是黑人 行了吧?
Tell him I'm like a brown-skinned black, not light skinned.
告诉他我是深肤色的黑人 不是浅色的
Make sure he know I'm real black.
一定让他知道我是货真价实的黑人
I hope I don't see you for a while. Getting sick of you.
最近最好别再让我碰见你 烦死我了
Take your sick ass in the hospital.
去诊所查你的小身板去吧
Mr. David.
大卫先生
Can I say that this is fantastic, the magazines?
这些杂♥志♥简直太棒了
What an improvement, unbelievable.
大有改观 真是难以置信
I got to tell you something,
我不得不说
one of the few times in my life anyone's taken my advice.
我的意见被人接受 简直人生罕有
It's a pleasure.
我感到非常荣幸
Well, the doctor's waiting to see you. Okay.
医生在等您了 好
You know what I say to you now?
你知道我想说什么吗?
What do you say to me? Keep me waiting.
什么?让我继续等着吧
Can I tell you something?
我想告诉你
It was the best waiting room experience I've ever had.
这是我体验过的最好的等待室
Glad you're happy. I'm very happy.
你开心就好 我很开心
I'm seeing right here that you're happy.
机器监测也显示你很开心
Nice job, and did you notice I got "Golf"?
干得好 你发现我加了《高尔夫》吗?
I saw the "Golf." I picked up a nice tip.
我看见了 读的时候学到了一招
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
Hey.
嘿
Oh, Bernie Dusenberry called.
伯尼杜森伯里打电♥话♥找你
I was able to reschedule his appointment.
我给他调整了一下看诊时间
He'll be here in 10 minutes.
他十分钟后到
Oh, very good, thanks.
哦很好 谢谢
Bye, Larry.
拜 拉里
And the dispenser was destroyed virtually beyond recognition.
糖匣子已经面目全非
Poor kid.
可怜的孩子
So as he's telling the story, he starts crying...
他叙述事发经过时哭了起来
Oh, did I tell you that the surrogate changed her mind?
我有没有跟你说过 代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥改主意了?
She's gonna give the baby to the Dusenberrys after all.
她最后还是会把孩子给杜森伯里夫妇
Really? Hey, that's great. Yeah.
是吗?那真好 是啊
Oh, I got some good news, too. You do?
我也有消息要告诉你 是吗?
Penis is healed. Oh.
老二康复了 哦
As soon as I get rid of this heart halter,
等我把心脏监测器拿掉
I'm back in business, baby.
生猛的我又回来啦 宝贝
I can't do those things.
这事我可做不了
It's Marilyn. Marilyn.
是玛里琳 玛里琳
Don't pick it up. I'm not talking to her tonight.
别接 我今晚不想跟她说话
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Hi, please leave your name and number
嗨 请留下姓名和号♥码
and someone will get back to you, thank you.
稍后我会联♥系♥您 谢谢
This is Irv Schwimmer.
我是欧文休默
You motherfucking, cocksucking, son-of-a-bitch bastard!
你个天杀的婊♥子♥养♥的♥混♥蛋♥
Who the fuck do you think you are?!
你以为自己是谁啊?
You bald son of a...
你这秃头王八蛋...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表