'cause you're kind of pale and pasty,
因为你有点苍白无力
and this is a great color, the red. It's fun.
这是个好颜色 红色 有趣
Why are you saying pale and pasty?
你为什么要说苍白无力
Well, you are. You're not one from the sunshine.
因为你就是啊 你很少在太阳下
I play golf. I'm out. I get sun.
我打高尔夫 我外出活动 我晒太阳的
All right, Larry, I just think the red is a good color.
好的 拉里 我觉得红色就不错
I have blue, I have green...
我还有蓝色 绿色
I'll take the red. The red is good for you.
我就买♥♥红色的了 红色挺好的
I look at them... Indiana.
我看着... 印第安纳
You know, I had a friend whose sister went there years ago.
你知道吗 我有个朋友的姐姐几年前去过那
So there you go. It's perfect. Okay.
所以你看 完美 好的
I don't think I have a bag.
我这没袋子
Let me go in the house. I don't need a bag.
我去屋子里找一个 我不需要袋子
I'll just take it. All right, fine. You made me happy.
我直接拿着就好 好的 你让我非常开心
What is it, 60 bucks? It's 100 bucks. What are you, crazy?
多少钱 60刀?100刀 你怎么了 疯了吗?
No, you know, Lar? Me to you.
你知道吗 拉里 我送你了
Get out of here. No, I will not take your money.
别这样 不 我不会收你的钱的
Your money's no good here, darling.
谈钱就伤感情了 亲
All is forgiven, honey. All right.
这页翻过去了 好的
Perfect. Great.
完美 棒
You get everything the first time.
你一遍就搞定了
No no no, I've been drilling that thing for two hours.
不不不 我都练了两个小时了
Well, see, you do your homework, which is good.
嗯你看 你有做作业 这很好
Right there. Turn around.
那边 转身
Hey. Hey! Straight.
嘿 嘿!直走
I've got it. How are you doing?
我摸到了 你还好吗?
Listen, I wanna say something.
听着 我有话要说
Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
This is ridiculous. You don't have to do that, Larry.
这太荒谬了 你不必要这么做的 拉里
I know, but I wanted to. I'm sorry.
我知道 但我想这样做 我很抱歉
Let me just say, I'm sorry. Really, no no no.
这么说吧 我很抱歉 真的
I've been like stressed out of my mind.
我压力太大了
Listen, I stabbed you in the eye, man.
听着 我捅了你的眼睛 老哥
No, I've been crazed about this thing,
不 是我有点疯狂了
and getting into your space, and I shouldn't.
站在你的角度一想 我真不该
You're doing what you're doing, I'm doing what I'm doing
我们还是该怎么样就怎么样
We're gonna make it work, and I'm sorry, okay?
大家都互相体谅 我很抱歉 好吗?
Well, I'm sorry too. Okay, well, let's be friends, okay?
嗯 我也很抱歉 好 咱们做回朋友吧 好吗?
All right? And you didn't have to get me a gift.
好吗?而且你不用非我买♥♥礼物的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
What is this? Open it up!
这是什么?打开看看!
Oh, you got me a gift.
哦 你还给我买♥♥礼物了
I knew you liked it. Oh, yeah.
我知道你喜欢它 哦 没错
Yeah, it's one of those...
是啊 这个是...
it's a sweatshirt with studs on it. Yeah.
是件带钉的汗衫 是啊
"Indiana." These are the ones that Susie...
"印第安纳"这是苏西...
I know. She told me how much you liked them.
我知道 她告诉我你很喜欢的
I love these. She said you flipped out over them.
我喜欢这个 她说你为这套头衫而倾倒
So I thought, you know... I thought it was like a perfect gift.
我寻思 你知道... 我觉得这是份完美的礼物
Like a fun sweatshirt. Well...
一件有趣的汗衫 嗯...
Well, happy birthday. Thank you, thank you.
嗯 生日快乐 谢谢 谢谢
All right. Okay.
好的 好
All right. All right. High five.
好 好的 击个掌
Oh yeah, sorry. Still...
哦 不好意思 还是有点...
Okay, guys, Let's get started. Top of scene three.
好了 大伙 咱们开始 从第三幕开始
All right. Better get a script.
好的 最好拿个剧本
Not off book yet, huh?
还不能脱稿 哈?
Not on this scene. Not on this scene.
这场还没 这场还不行
Larry, you enter from stage left.
拉里 你从舞台左面入场
Is that my left,
那是我的左边
or "if I'm sitting in the audience" my left?
还是"如果我坐在观众席"的左边
Which... It's your left right now.
哪个... 就是你现在的左边
Okay, so that way.
好的 所以就是那边
I always get those mixed up. That's very hard.
我每次都搞错 太难了
Leo! Leo!
里奥!里奥!
Okay, let's go.
行了 走吧
Come on, right after this song.
别啊 等这首唱完再说嘛
Oh my gosh, I can't take anymore.
我的天 我待不下去了
Come on, it's "Gypsy." I'll be outside.
别啊 《吉普赛人》呢 我在外面等你
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表