Can he try it on? You know what?
- 他能试戴一下吗? - 你知道么
I don't really like people trying my glasses on.
我不是特别喜欢别人试我的眼镜
Just for one minute. I'd rather not.
- 就一下 - 还是不要了
I'm a little uncomfortable with it.
那样会让我觉得有点怪怪的
He's a guest here, so, like... I understand,
- 他在这是个客人 所以... - 我理解
but that doesn't mean I need him to try on my glass...
但那并不代表我要让他试我的眼镜..
no, no, nyet!
不 不 不行!
No!
不!
What are you doing? No! Nyet!
你在干什么?! 不!不行!
Okay.
很好
This Russian is nuts.
这俄♥罗♥斯♥人是个神经病
He just grabbed for my glasses.
他刚刚要抢我的眼镜
Out of nowhere? He wanted to try them on.
- 就莫名其妙的? - 他是想要试戴一下
I said I don't like when people try my glasses on.
我说过我不喜欢别人试我的眼镜
He just grabbed for them? - Yeah.
- 他就上来抢了? - 是啊
And what's with the no shoes?
还有不♥穿♥鞋又是怎么个意思?
That's great,
呵呵 真是太好了
I have to have dinner and look at his disgusting feet all night?
我这一整晚连吃着饭的时候都得看着他恶心的脚丫子?
They'll be under the table.
脚会在桌子下面的
Where's Ted and Mary? Movie premiere. They couldn't make it.
- 特德和玛丽在哪呢? - 电影首映 他们来不了
Oh, too bad, too bad. It would've been nice to have him here.
哦 真烦人 真烦人 他要是在这就好了
Instead of all these Funkhousers.
而不是和这些冯克豪瑟们在一起
Yeah, it's chock full of Funkhousers.
是 都被冯克豪瑟家的挤满了
Jeffrey, I need you in the kitchen, honey.
杰弗里 我需要你来厨房♥帮忙 亲爱的
Oskie, come here, boy. Come here, boy. Yeah.
小奥 过来 宝贝 来这边 宝贝 对咯
Who's a good boy? Yeah, he's a good boy.
谁是个好孩子啊? 对咯 你就是好孩子
Oh, what a good boy.
哦 多好的孩子啊
Yeah, good boy.
好吧 好孩子
Enjoying the dog?
被狗舔很享受哈?
Dinner's served.
晚饭准备好了
And he's gonna take care of Ted's dog.
他还要照顾特德的狗
Very good.
非常好
You can stay up till 10:00, young lady.
你熬夜可以到十点 小美女
Hi, Larry. Hi, Sammi.
- 嗨 拉里 - 嗨 萨米
Maybe you should take your shoes off like that guy.
你要不要像那个人一样脱掉鞋
Take my shoes off like that guy? I don't think so.
像那个人一样脱鞋?我可不会
You could be twins.
你们就会一样了
I don't want to be twins with him.
我可不想和那个人一样
Oh, no, come on, Sammi. What are you doing?
哦 别啊 萨米 你在干什么?
Sammi, Sammi, come on! Give me that sneaker. Sammi!
萨米 萨米 拜托 把鞋还我 萨米
Hey, Lar, you ever hear of Denta Friend?
嘿 拉儿 你听过牙齿伴侣吗?
Denta Friend? No. It's a new sonic toothbrush
- 牙齿伴侣?没 - 是种新款的声波牙刷
that would really get rid of your plaque.
它会帮助你去掉牙菌斑
What are you talking about, get rid of my plaque? I don't have plaque.
你说什么呢 去掉我的牙菌斑?我又没有牙菌斑
My cousin's hygienist told me you had plaque.
我表弟的牙科保健师告诉我说你有很多牙菌斑
Your cousin's hygienist told you I have a lot of plaque?
你表弟的牙科保健员和你说我有很多牙菌斑?
What's the big deal? Plaque is not a serious disease.
这有什么的? 牙菌斑又不是什么大病
First of all, number one, I don't have any plaque.
首先 第一 我没有牙菌斑
Number two, she shouldn't be talking about it.
第二 她不该谈论这件事
That's a breach of patient/hygienist confidentiality.
这属于病人与牙科保健员之间的机密
There is no patient/hygienist confidentiality.
病人和牙科保健员之间根本就没有机密
You're so wrong. It's unethical. Maybe not legally
- 你真是大错特错 - 这是不道德的
like a doctor or a lawyer, but it's unethical is what he's saying.
可能不像医生或是律师那样有法律规定 但他说这些不道德
It's totally unethical. And I don't have any plaque.
完全不道德 我根本没有牙菌斑
Do I have an electric toothbrush? He has.
- 我有电动牙刷吗? - 他有
How often do I floss? At least twice a day.
- 我多久用一次牙线? - 至少一天两次
Tell him I don't have any plaque. Did you tell him that?
告诉他我没有牙菌斑 你和他说啊
You have plaque. You want to have a plaque contest?
- 你有牙菌斑 - 你想要来个牙菌斑的比赛吗?
Anytime you want. Anytime you want.
- 随时奉陪 - 随时奉陪
Let's have a plaque contest. Fine, you want to?
- 我们来个牙菌斑的比赛吧 - 好啊 你想吗?
Challenge me, just like you do in golf.
挑战我啊 就像你和我打高尔夫那样
By the way, that tip...
对了 那个技巧...
remember the tip I gave you at Ben Stiller's house?
记得我在本斯蒂勒家教你的那个技巧吗?
Have you tried it? Best tip I ever got.
- 你试过没有 - 我用过最好用的了
Fantastic tip Hold it, hold it.
- 非常好用的技巧 - 等会 等会
I've got a tip that will save your game. Change it.
我有个技巧可以挽救你的比赛 变一下
It's the easiest thing... the weatherman gave it to me.
真的非常简单... 是天气预报员教我的
Weatherman gave you a good golf tip?
天气预报员教了你一个很好用的打高尔夫的技巧?
I played with him two weeks ago
我两周前和他玩儿过
and it's changed my entire game.
那方法让我翻盘了
And it is so simple. Really? What is it?
- 而且它真的非常简单 - 真的?是什么?
Lock your hands... this way. Which? Okay.
- 锁住你的手...像这样... - 哪个?好
Instead of bringing your hands back like this... Right.
- 不是要把你的手像这样背过来 - 好
You start the rotation...
而是要开始转动...
Sammi! Sammi!
萨米!萨米!
What is it? What? What?
怎么了? 什么东西?是什么?
What is that? What is this? Oh, it's disgusting.
那是什么?这又是什么?哦 真恶心
What the hell is this? Hey, wait a second.
- 这究竟是什么啊? - 嘿 等会
What is... That's a picture of my tooth.
- 这是... - 这是我牙齿的照片
The dentist took it for insurance. Where did you get that?
- 牙医为了保险给我拍的 - 你在哪拿到的?
It just fell out of Larry's jacket.
它从拉里的夹克掉出来了
Fell out of my jacket?
从我的夹克里掉出来?
What are you leaving stuff out like that for?
你怎么像这样不管好你的东西?
What are you bringing that into a person's house for?
你把那拿到别人家里又是要干嘛?
She took the mail into my car.
她把邮件拿到我车里了
Why would you bring it in their house?
你为什么要把它拿进人家屋里啊?
Disgusting, Larry.
真恶心 拉里
She went through my pocket. You know what?
- 她翻了我的兜儿 - 你说怎么着
I think we're gonna leave. We had a great time.
我觉得我们该走了 我们玩的很开心
Thank you very much. I'm sorry about this.
- 非常感谢 - 真是对不起
See you at the testimonial. I was getting a crown.
- 纪念大会上见 - 我只是要镶个牙冠
That's all, and... Goodbye. Thanks.
- 就只是这样 - 再见 谢谢
She shouldn't have been going through the papers.
- 她就不应该翻这些东西
It's disgusting. It is disgusting, believe me.
- 照片真恶心 - 的确很恶心 相信我
I think we're gonna leave.
我想我们该走了
I'm not feeling very well. What, you're not well?
- 我觉得不太舒服 - 什么 你不舒服吗?
No, I had too much cake. Oh.
- 没 我吃了太多的蛋糕 - 哦
Oh, um, I need my...
哦 呃 我想要我的...
uh, my sneaker.
呃 我的鞋
Larry, now is not the time, okay? Okay.
- 拉里 现在不是要鞋的时候好吗? - 好吧
You can go home without your sneaker.
你不♥穿♥鞋也可以回家
You have more sneakers at home.
家里有更多鞋
Your sock might get dirty. Sammi, where's my...
- 你的袜子可能会脏 - 萨米 我的鞋在...
Larry!
拉里!
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
好了 你会没事的
You know, she could have told me where the sneaker was.
她本可以告诉我鞋在哪的
It's not that hard.
没那么难啊
"In the closet," three words.
"在衣帽间里"五个字
One word..."closet." How about that?
三个字... "衣帽间"这也行啊?
And how about that hygienist?
还有那个牙科保健员
It's like, if you go to a prostitute
就好像是 你去找了个妓♥女♥
and the prostitute goes around telling everybody you got a small penis.
然后这个妓♥女♥四处和别人说你鸡鸡很小
Not that I've ever been to a prostitute.
我不是说我找过妓♥女♥
Not that I have a small penis.
也不是说我鸡鸡很小
You plunk down $300 for a hooker,
你付了300刀给一个妓♥女♥
expect her to keep her mouth shut.
仅仅希望她别到处乱讲
I'm only guessing $300. What do I know? What?
我只是猜可能是300刀 我能知道什么?怎么了?
My stomach is killing me.
我的胃要疼死了
I am never gonna eat at their house again.
我再也不去他们家吃饭了
I swear, I don't know what Susie does when she cooks,
我敢说 我不知道苏西在做饭的时候都做了些什么
but it's awful.
但肯定不是什么好事
Yeah, it was really pretty bad, wasn't it?
是哈 真是非常非常糟 是不是?
Oh my God, it was so bad.
天 是相当的糟
I was trying to make myself throw up.
我努力让我自己吐出来
That's how bad it is. Oh, God, poor thing.
- 就是这么的糟 - 哦 天 小可怜
Oh, just feel like I need...
哦 感觉我需要...
Oh, quiet quiet. The weatherman's on.
哦 安静 安静 天气预报员播报了
By the beaches it is a bit cool, around 70°.
沿海岸地区会有一些寒冷 大概70华氏度
But tomorrow's forecast, folks, I'm sorry to say it, it is rain.
但是明天的预报 朋友们 很抱歉告诉你们 会下雨
thundershowers, the big ones, folks, all day.
雷雨 很大的雷雨 朋友们 会持续整天
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表