Of course I did. Look at all these. I know.
当然啊 你看这些... 我知道啊
Oh, what do you got there, chicken? Oh yeah, thank you.
都有些什么 鸡肉吗?哦没错 谢了
No, I'm fine, thank you. No, thank you.
我不用了 多谢 不了 谢谢
You brought something, right? No, I didn't bring anything.
你带东西了吧 没啊我啥也没带
He said no gifts, so I didn't bring anything.
他说别带礼物所以我啥也没带
You're the only one. You guys are making me look bad.
就你这么想的 你们让我下不来台了
Happy birthday! Hey, thank you.
生日快乐! 嘿 多谢了
Hey, happy birthday! Thanks for making it, yeah.
嘿 生日快乐 感谢你来参加
So it's the two of you, huh? Mmhmm, yeah.
你们俩一块来了哈 嗯没错
Exciting, that's great.
真令人兴奋 确实不错
Up on the boards together. Yeah.
成双配对出现了 没错
Figuring it out. It's going great?
我就猜到 音乐剧进行的还好吧?
It's going, it's going.
在进行中吧
I think it's going pretty good. Yeah, it's going okay.
我觉得挺好的啊 嗯还可以吧
What should I do with this thing?
这玩意我咋处理
I think a woman will come around.
那个女的会过来
You can put it on a table.
你可以先放桌子上
Every time I get one of these, I wind up holding it the whole night.
每次我拿着这东西 我都得一拿一整晚
It's a lot of dancing you guys have to do.
你俩还要跳很多舞呢
Oh, man, it is. I can see when Larry comes home...
哦天哪还真是 拉里回家我就发现了...
Is he exhausted when he comes home?
他回家的时候累不累
I'm so sore. Not really. I'm not tired.
我浑身酸痛 不会啊 我不累
You gotta work on it when you're not there.
没去的时候也要练习
You gotta do off-hours work,
业余的时间也得练
so you're prepared when you come into rehearsals.
等真正排练的时候才能准备好
It's not that I'm not working as hard,
也不是说我练习的不够努力
but it looks more effortless maybe.
可能只是看起来比较轻松吧
It does look like less effort. Mmhmm.
看起来确实轻松些 嗯哼
I mean, it looks... less effort, effortless.
我是说 看起来... 不用很努力 毫不费力
Yeah, like an idiot holding the skewer.
我像个傻子一样拿着这个签子
What the hell do I do with this thing? We're gonna mingle.
这破玩意我咋处理 我们去跟其他人聊聊了
No, you should mingle. It's your birthday.
不你应该去和大家聊聊 这是你的生日
It's your party. Mingle if you want to.
这是你的派对 想去交际就去吧
If you see a skewer guy will you send him over?
你要是看到收签子的人能不能叫他来这边
Throw it down. It's fine. Yeah, relax. Larry, relax.
扔掉吧 没事的 没错 放轻松 拉里 放轻松
Okay. Bye, guys.
好的 再见 大伙
Bye.
拜
Did you tell Lar about my new thing?
你告诉拉里我的新鲜事了没
No, I actually didn't. Why don't you tell Larry about your new thing?
还没呢 为什么不你直接告诉拉里呢
What are you doing? I'm designing these shirts now
你在做什么事? 我正设计套头衫呢
that are selling like fucking hotcakes. Are you kidding?
卖♥♥得巨他妈好 开玩笑吧
Interesting, whimsical. I'm telling... Good for her.
有趣的 中二的 我跟你说... 她真棒
I got them in the trunk. Wanna see them?
我后备箱里还有呢 想看吗?
Not right now, but I'll see them. You will, you will.
暂时不想 但我肯定要看看 好的 好的
I wanna say hello to Michael,
我想跟迈克尔打个招呼
the piano player from the show?
我们音乐剧的钢琴手
He can't see my clothes?
他就不能看看我的衣服?
Hello. Larry?
哈啊喽欧 拉里?
Get out of here! How did you know that?
哎呀妈呀 你咋知道的
Aw, come on. I was doing a character!
我就知道 我都变声了!
Yeah, well, I saw through it.
嗯 我早就看透了
Listen, what are you doing next week?
听着 你下周有空吗?
Tuesday night I'm doing a set at The Mint. Can you come?
下周二晚上我在薄荷酒吧表演 你能来吗
You'll enjoy it. Show tunes.
你会玩得很开心的 音乐剧曲调
Tuesday I think I have a clan meeting.
周二我记得我有个家族会议
I don't know if I'm gonna make it. Thanks.
我也不知道能不能去成 谢了
Hey, where's Rhonda? She's parking the car.
嘿 朗达在哪 她在停车
Hey, listen, let me ask you something. Sure.
嘿 听着 我问你点事 好
Don't you think she's beautiful?
你不觉得她特漂亮吗
Eh...
呃...
Eh? Eh.
呃? 呃...
You don't think she's beautiful, Larry?
你不觉得她漂亮吗 拉里
I don't say beautiful. She's nice.
与其说漂亮 她人很好
Huh.
哈...
She told you she was a model?
她跟你说她是个模特?
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想聊这件事
What's the difference? You can't see her anyway.
她长啥样有啥区别?反正你也看不见
What? That's one of the advantages, right?
啥? 这是好处之一 没错吧?
That and the good hearing. Good hearing?
这个以及听力很好 听力很好?
What is that, a myth?
不是吗? 难道是个谣传?
I though blind people had better hearing.
我以为盲人都有更好的听力
I don't know. I've never had it tested.
我不知道 我从来没测试过
I thought you hear like a dog. Hey, Larry.
我以为你的听力像条狗一样灵敏 嘿 拉里
What's going on?
怎么了?
The thing that's so great about these shirts
这些套头衫的好处是
is that I've got the business from the house
我在家就可以把这些事搞定
and I can take care of the baby.
然后我可以照顾宝宝
Fantastic. I know.
很棒 我知道
Wait till you see them. You are gonna die.
等你看到它们 你会疯掉的
Okay.
好的
Now, is this cute?
看 这个好看吧
I mean, how much fun is this, huh?
这个多好玩啊 是吧?
Great, right? You know, nice.
很棒 是吧?你知道 很好
Yeah. Not quite my cup of tea,
没错 不是我的菜
but, you know, it's nice.
但 你知道的 很好
All right, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Fuck you and fuck your tea. What?
去你的 去你的菜 咋啦?
Whoever said you had taste,
有人说过你有品味吗
Mr. Hushpuppy- rumpled-suit look?
你个皱皱巴巴的西装老头子
It's nice. You know, we all can't like the same things.
很好啊 你知道的 所有人不会喜欢一样的东西
When I showed them to Ben Stiller, he happened to love them.
我把这个给本斯蒂勒 他就很喜欢
Right, honey? He went nuts for them.
是吧 亲爱的? 他快为这些套头衫疯掉了
I have to be honest with you.
我跟你说实话
Ben liked that? Yeah, he has taste.
本喜欢这个?是的 他有品位
All right, I'm sorry. I think it's nice. It's just not...
好吧 我很抱歉 我也认为很好 只是不是...
Stop right now.
现在给我停下
I'm gonna get something out of the car.
我要从车里拿些东西出来
I'll be right up.
我一会追上你
You know, they're... Agh!
你知道的 他们... 别说了!
That's the next six months of our lives.
那就是我们接下来六个月的生活
Oh, man. Yeah, I know.
哦 天哪 是的 我知道
This is the woman from the show, right?
这就是那个音乐剧里的女的 没错吧?
She's coming to Broadway with us?
她跟我们一起去百老汇?
Yeah, she plays Ulla here, and she's going with the New York Company.
没错 她在这弹乌拉琴 她属于纽约分公♥司♥
What's her real name? Cady Huffman.
她的真名叫啥?卡迪霍夫曼
You wanna meet her? I don't have to...
你想认识她? 我也不是一定要...
Come on. You know her?
来吧 你认识她?
Yeah. Come on. Yeah. She's nice.
是啊 来吧 没事 她人很好的
Hey, Cady. Hi, Ben.
嘿 卡迪 嗨 本
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good. Happy birthday.
我很好 生日快乐
Thank you. This is Larry David. Hey, Larry David.
谢了 这是拉里大卫 嘿 拉里大卫
Congratulations. Thank you, thank you.
恭喜你 多谢多谢
That's gonna be fun. Yeah.
将会很有趣 是的
The three of us. Yeah.
咱们仨 没错
I'm gonna go pee. Oh, okay.
我要去小便 哦 好的
You know where it is? I do.
你知道厕所在哪 我当然知道
He's great, isn't he? Yeah, yeah.
他很棒 不是吗? 没错没错
It's not really...
这不是真的...
it's not really his birthday though, I have to say.
这并不是他的真的生日 我必须说
It was a couple weeks ago.
那是几个礼拜之前
You shouldn't be having a birthday party
就不该办生日派对
two weeks after your birthday.
在生日的两周之后
I mean, what's the statute of limitations there?
我是说 这合规矩吗?
Why don't I have my birthday? My birthday was two months ago.
我为啥不也过个生日 我生日在两个月之前
I think I'll have a birthday party. Okay.
我觉得我也得办个生日派对 好吧
Okay, three days. No more than that, though.
好吧 三天 但是不能比这更长了
It's not your birthday anymore.
已经不是你的生日了
There's gotta be a time, a cut-off point
需要有个时限 一个分界点
where you can't have birthday parties.
后面就再也不可以办生日派对了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表