They don't look anything alike.
他们一点都不像
Anytime I ever point out that somebody looks like someone else,
每次我说甲长得像乙
you always disagree.
你总是反对
Because they never do. They always do.
因为确实不像啊 每次都很像好不好
Hey, she's opening our gift. Oh, good.
嘿 她要拆你的礼物了 哦好
This is from the Davids.
这件是大卫夫妇送的
Oh, a doll.
哦 是个娃娃
It's a mulatto.
是杂交后代
No good?
不好吗?
Biracial is what we call it, usually.
我们一般用的是黑白混血这个词
Biracial. Hmm, what do you know about that?
黑白混血 嗯 是吗
They gave us another one, too.
他们还送了另一件礼物
That's actually for the surrogate.
那件是送代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥的
Oh.
哦
Well, that's it, gang.
就这样了 各位
Um, why don't we have some coffee or some dessert?
呃 我们喝点咖啡吃些点心吧
'Cause that's it. That's all the gifts.
就这些了 礼物拆完了
Thank you guys for coming. Thank you for the gifts.
感谢各位前来
What?
怎么了?
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You're welcome. I didn't expect it.
不客气 我没想到也能收到礼物
You're the one carrying the baby. That's your baby.
怀孩子的是你 它是你的孩子
I wouldn't expect them to, but thank you.
我没指望他们能这样想 但谢谢你
It's very unnecessary. Yeah.
没必要麻烦的 不会
What do you do? I'm a writer.
你做什么工作?编剧
Oh, that's cool.
哦 好酷
Sounds good. Yeah.
听起来不错 是啊
Sometimes, though, it's not such a great job.
但有时 这工作并不怎么好
You know, like for example, I got this friend.
比如 我有个朋友
She just gave a script to me to give to somebody.
她让我把剧本给另一个人
She said, "Don't let him touch my baby," you know. That's what they do.
她说"别让他动我的孩子" 但他们一定会动
You work on something for months and months,
你花了好几个月的心血
then they take it away from you,
他们就这样把它夺走了
and then that's it.
到此为止了
You never see it again. They take your baby from you,
你再也见不到它了 他们夺走了你的孩子
they give your baby to somebody else, and that's it.
把你的孩子给了别人 就这样了
You've lost complete contact with your baby.
你再也不会和你的孩子有什么联♥系♥
You never see the baby again, and it's your baby.
再也见不到它 它可是你孩子啊
And they give it to another writer.
他们会把它交给另一名编剧
And that writer doesn't let you even look at your baby.
那名编剧连看都不让你看一眼
That's part of your job. That's what you signed up for.
但这就是你的工作 你签合同时答应了
You knew you had to give it away.
你早就知道自己会把它拱手让人
Sort of, but it's hard to give up that baby.
算是吧 但放弃那孩子真的很难
Maybe in a few years you can see how your script's doing.
可能几年后你就知道剧本怎么样了
Yeah, I know, but then it's all changed.
是啊 但它已经面目全非了
You have nothing to do with it.
你已经跟它毫无关系了
All right. You wanna get some coffee?
好了 你想喝咖啡吗?
No way out.
没有出路
It was shocking, outrageous, insulting,
它耸人听闻 不知廉耻
and I loved every minute of it.
但我喜欢它的每分每秒
No way out. Hey!
没有出路 嘿
How are you? How are you?
你好你好
Hey.
嘿
I am thoroughly impressed.
非常惊艳
Well, oh, come on.
拜托
Yes, surprisingly good.
好得惊人
Still on the book? You don't have it under your belt yet?
还没抛开剧本?你还没完全记住吗?
Funny you should mention that.
你竟然会提到这个
Why is-is... I mean...
为什么...
We open... dude, we open in three and a half weeks.
我们...老哥 我们三周半之后就开演了
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Every time you work, he always has the scripts?
你每次演戏 他都拿着剧本?
Yes, every time.
对 每次都是
I'll be fine. I have a little problem memorizing stuff.
没事的 我记忆力不太好
Did you guys get your test results back?
你们拿到体♥检♥结果了吗
The insurance company's been bugging me.
保险公♥司♥一直缠着我
Yes yes, yeah yeah, I got mine. Here.
拿到了 给你
Clean bill of health, flying colors I might add.
百分之百健康
Ooh, results! I'm proud of you.
这样的结果 我为你骄傲
Where's your little paper?
你的证明呢?
I had a little bit of a... problem.
我这出了一点小状况
What the hell is that?
怎么了?
What is that?
那是什么?
Yeah, I didn't... What is that?
我没... 那是什么?
It's called a heart halter. Heart halter?
叫心脏监测器 心脏监测器?
I'm fine, I'm fine. I just didn't pass the physical, that's all.
我没事 只不过体♥检♥没过而已
What? There's nothing wrong with me.
什么?我没病
Are you too old for this? Is that what he said?
是岁数太大了吗?医生这么说吗?
No, I'm not too old for it, believe me. It was a fluke.
没有 相信我 意外而已
I'm fine. There's nothing wrong with me.
我没事 我没病
After three shuffle-ball chains, he's winded.
他连跳三套踢踏舞动作就上气不接下气
You wanna race me?
你想跟我比一比?
You want to go to the parking lot? I'll go right now.
去停车场比比?我现在可以去
Put your sneakers on.
换上你的运动鞋
I don't need sneakers...
我都用不着运动鞋
Let's stop being juvenile.
别这么幼稚好不好
You can't win. Let's not race him. Now look, folks.
你赢不了的 别跟他比 听好
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Hey, Dad.
失陪了 不好意思 嘿爸爸
You don't think I could beat him in a race?
你觉得我赢不了他吗?
I don't think you can beat him in a race.
我觉得你赢不了
Oh, can I tell you what happened?
哦 我告诉你发生了什么
I'm on the treadmill taking the stress test...
我在跑步机上做负荷试验
I got the pictures from Spain.
拿到了西班牙的照片
Yeah, I thought you might like that.
是啊 我就知道你会喜欢
Oh, that's excellent.
那太好了
She comes in that room again tomorrow when I take the test,
要是我明天体♥检♥时她再进来
I'll be looking at the ceiling. I can tell you that.
我就看着天花板
Okay, that's great.
好 那就太好了
All right, I think you're gonna be fine.
好了 我觉得你会没事的
There's nothing wrong with me. I'm fine. Did I just spit on you?
我一点毛病都没有 我是不是口水喷到你了
No no no. Okay, 'cause you went like that.
没没没 好吧 因为你刚刚那样擦了一下
No no, I always do that. When I sweat...
没有 那是我习惯性动作 出汗的时候...
You're always rubbing your face I noticed.
我发现你总是抹脸
Victor McLaglan and Adolphe Menjou,
维克托麦克拉格伦和阿道夫门吉欧
Gypo, Gypo Nolan, remember from "The Informer"?
吉珀 吉珀诺兰 你记得《告密者》吧?
Gypo, Gypo Nolan...
吉珀 吉珀诺兰
Gypo Nolan.
吉珀诺兰
Excuse me. I'm sorry. Mr. Brooks?
不好意思 布鲁克斯先生
Can I introduce you to my dad?
我介绍一下我爸爸好吗
My dad's a huge fan. This is Irving.
我爸是你的铁粉 他叫欧文
Irving Schwimmer, pleasure to meet you.
欧文休默 认识你很高兴
Yes, pleasure meeting you.
我也是
I'm looking forward to seeing your show.
期待看到你的演出
I've been a fan of yours for years.
我粉你已经很多年了
I appreciate that. Would you guys excuse me for one minute?
多谢 先失陪一下
Yeah yeah yeah. Isn't that awesome?
好 真是太棒了
You finally got to meet him.
你终于见到他了
Yes, I finally did.
是啊 终于
So you like those pictures, huh?
你喜欢这些照片吧?
Yeah... Good, good.
喜欢 好
Dad, this is Larry.
爸 这位是拉里
Hi, how you doing? Nice to meet you.
嗨 你好 认识你很高兴
Right. These are great.
好 这些很漂亮
My parents went to Spain. Oh!
我父母去了西班牙 哦
Well, I'd better be taking off, okay?
我得走了
Are those genitals? What is that on that bull?
那是老二吗?公牛身上那是什么?
No, that's...
不 那是...
Oh my God.
天啊
All right, Dad.
好了 爸
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表