剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
计时
Hit it.
黏的 却不转印到手上
Tacky with no transfer.
46分钟 我们在2:15发现的图案
46 minutes, and we found the symbol at 2:15.
好的 46
Okay. 46.
也就是说 凶手大约在1:30画了鸢尾花
Which means our killer painted the Fleur-De-lis at approximately 1:30.
是的 呃...
Yeah, well...
根据这个结论
According to this,
Melissa Walls可有的解释了
Melissa Walls has a lot of explaining to do.
干得漂亮 伙计
That's good work, man.
你记事本里可记了不少啊
Yeah, you put a lot into this day planner.
约会 姓名 数字
Appointments, names, numbers.
每一个偶然的想法或主意
Every random thought or idea.
我不喜欢遗忘
I don't like to forget things.
显然 你不记得 今天1:00到2:00 你身处何方
Apparently, you forgot where you were between 1:00 and 2:00 today.
这时候我上了一堂普拉提课
I had a pilates class at this time.
我们需要证明
We're gonna need confirmation on that.
我有
I have it.
这是9个同班同学的姓名
The names of nine people from class.
他们会很乐意纠正你的看法
They'll be more than happy to set you straight.
万一你不相信 我也有老师的书面证词
I also have an affidavit from the instructor which States
证明我从头到尾参与了整堂课
that I attended class from beginning to end, in case you doubt me.
-为什么之前不拿给我们看 -你们认为我有罪
- Why didn't we get this before? - You believed I was guilty.
我只是让你们继续相信了
I simply allowed that belief to continue.
你想让我们认为你有罪
You wanted us to believe that you were guilty?
没有 我彻头彻尾的中立
No. I was completely neutral.
你们看法单一
You had a single theory.
所有你们在案件中的感知 都被改变以支持这一看法
All your perceptionsin this case were shaped to support that theory.
你怎么会想让这一切发生
Why would you allow this to happen?
这是我新的课题的一部分
It's part of my new thesis.
第一印象 错误的感知
First impressions, false perceptions.
因为这一课题 我被东弗罗里达大学录取
Because of it, I just got accepted to Eastern Florida University.
调查者需要答案 于是捕捉了一个嫌疑人
The mind of an investigator needs an answer, so it seizes on a suspect,
改变了感知 使得所有的证据 都支持这一单一看法
then alters perceptions so that all evidence fits that single idea.
宾客名单上 有咱们的首要嫌犯Melissa Walls
On the guest list was Melissa Walls, our primary suspect.
这叫做信念固着
It's called belief perseverance.
我们追踪的是确凿的证据
We followed actual evidence.
你们追踪了我 而不顾其他可能的嫌疑人
You followed me, to the detriment of all other viable suspects.
像华盛顿狙击事件那样
Like the D. C. Sniper case.
有人打进电♥话♥说看见白色休旅车 警♥察♥们花费所有精力寻找
Someone calls in, reports seeing a white van, and cops spend all of their time
同时越来越多的人死去
looking for it while more people die.
知道么 你的小实验 正置他人的生命于危险之中
You know, your little experiment puts other peoples' lives in danger?
这是你们做的
You're doing that.
我只是个中立的观察者
I'm just an impartial observer.
如果还有人死去就不是了
Notif somebody else dies.
如果你问我 我说是那女孩干的 她在骗你
If you ask me, the girl did it. She's jerking your chain.
这是来自Starling办公室的所有材料
This is everything from Starling's office.
Tripp还和Starling一起 他很可能是下一个对象
Is Tripp still with Starling? 'Cause he could be next.
嗯 他像老鹰一样盯着他呢
Yeah. He's watching him like a hawk.
看他写的这些文章
Look, check out these articles he wrote.
"全球瘟疫 症" "恐惧与流感"
"Global Plague Hysteria, " "Fear and the Flu. "
这挺有意思
This is interesting.
这是终身职位的申请书 被拒绝了
It's an application for tenure. It's been denied.
这是学术界的圣杯
It's the Holy Grail of academia.
没错 保障了你的学术自♥由♥和工作稳定
It sure is. It buys you academic freedom, job security.
教授们经年累月的努力以求得到它
And professors work years to get it.
查查委员会的名单
Check out the names on the committee.
Neal Brusatti Stephen Madsen
Neal Brusatti, Stephen Madsen.
这2位是我们的受害者
Well, those are two of our victims.
会不会我们保护的人正是凶手呢
Okay, what if the person we're protecting is actually our killer?
我来打给Tripp
I'm calling Tripp.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
Went straight to voice mail.
打给巡警 派辆车过去
Call patrol. Get a car out there.
嘿 伙计们 这些眼熟么
Hey, guys, these look familiar to you?
* Ring around the rosies *
* Pocket full of posies *
* Ashes ashes *
* We all fall down *
这些是我们信上的邮票
Those are the stamps from our letters.
我确信邮♥政♥局♥卖♥♥了上百万这种邮票
I'm sure the postal servicesells millions of those.
我们需要更多的证据 把Starling和谋杀联♥系♥起来
We're gonna need more than that to connect Starling to the murders.
不用 邮票也有指纹
No. Stamps have fingerprints.
邮♥政♥局♥在邮票上 印了秘密水印以防伪造
The postal service puts secret watermarks on stamps to prevent counterfeiting.
每一板都有其特定的水印
Each sheet has its own specific watermark.
唯一要做的只是...
All you got to do...
在上面滴上一滴甘油基溶液
is put a glycerin-based liquid on it.
让水印浮现
Raises the watermark.
这些水印相配
Those watermarks are a match.
Starling给我们发了这些信
Starling sent us these letters.
莎士比亚是20世纪分♥析♥的先驱
Shakespeare is a progenitor of 20th-century analysis.
没有莎士比亚 就没有弗洛伊德
Without Shakespeare, there is no Freud.
引人深思 好吧 集散
Food for thought. All right, go. Get out of here.
队长
Lieutenant?
Janice Potter
Janice Potter,
Neal Brusatti Stephen Madsen
Neal Brusatti, Stephen Madsen.
什么意思
What's this about?
你办公室的邮票 和寄给CSI的信上的邮票匹配
We matched some stamps from your office to mail sent to my CSIs.
邮票 你们匹配了邮票
Stamps? You matched stamps?
我认为你谋杀Brusatti
I believe that you murdered Brusatti,
并意图谋杀Madsen 因为他们拒绝了你终身职位的申请
and tried to kill Madsen because they denied you tenure.
你要为Melissa的研究出漏子负责
When Melissa Wall'' research went sour, you were found responsible.
Janice Potter 把这些伪造数据丢给你 使你难堪
Janice Potter dropped those fake results in your lap, and made you look bad.
于是她成为了你的第一个目标
She became your first target.
莎士比亚在哈姆雷特中告诉我们 迟来的复仇引发疯狂
Shakespeare shows us in Hamlet, revenge delayed invites madness.
我神志很清楚
My mind is clear.
把你的手背过去
Put your hands behind your back.
我要问你为什么寄那些信
I need to ask you why you sent those letters.
HORATIO CAINE 队长收 机密
Horatio
Horatio.
"他们都倒下了"
"They all fall down. "
Walter
Walter.
Walter Walter
Walter? Walter!
Calleigh Calleigh
Calleigh? Calleigh?!
Calleigh
Calleigh.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
你能听到我吗
You hear me?
Calleigh 醒醒
Calleigh, listen, please.
来人啊 来人 救命 救命
Somebody! Somebody help! Help!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表