剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
好 我会祈祷的
And my toes.
就像我说的
Ah. Like I said, following the mother's movements
跟踪母亲的动向不是问题
will be no problem.
Ballard夫妇声称他们家里没有酒
Andrew Ballard and his wife claim they had
那他们会上哪去弄酒呢
no access to alcohol... so where did they get it?
用面包屑型追踪就可以知道
Well, here's your bread crumb trail.
家 加油站 德雷克海滩
Home... gas station... Drake Point.
家 加油站
Home... gas station...
第六街和Colton路 那里是什么
Sixth and Colton. What is at Sixth and Colton?
朗姆之家
The Rum Room.
我打赌你能在那买♥♥到酒
I bet you can buy some alcohol there.
我赌你也能买♥♥到 Dave
I bet you can too, Dave.
Calleigh
Calleigh...
打扰了 嗨
Excuse me. Hi.
选桌子还是选吧台
Table or the bar?
实际上 我是来问几个问题的
Actually, I just have a few questions for you
与你们的一位老主顾有关
about one of your patrons.
这位妇女今天早些时候来过这里么
Was this woman in here earlier today?
我记得她
I remember her.
她把眼镜落在我们这了
Actually, she left her glasses here.
你能把这个捎给她么
Can you get 'em to her?
呃 好吧
Uh, sure.
你还记得她喝了什么吗
Do you remember what she had to drink?
她喝的是盐狗
She had a salty dog.
能记得她喝了几杯吗 就一杯
Do you remember how many? Uh, just the one.
和她在一起的人喝了大部分的酒
I think the guy she was with drank most of it, though.
真的么
Oh, really?
和她在一起的是这个人
Was this the guy she was with?
不是
No.
她的那位更像是攀岩跑步的运动系
Her guy was more the rock climber, runner,
不是这种公♥司♥型的
notsocorporate type.
这和她丈夫一点都不像
Well, that doesn't sound like her husband.
丈夫
Husband?
她的表现一点都不像有夫之妇
She didn't act like she had a husband.
他们几乎在桌边就开始
I mean, they were practically doing it
动手动嘴
on the table.
你肯定她就喝了一杯酒
And you're sure she just had the one drink?
绝对没错 很显然 他们在赶时间
Positive. They were in a hurry.
急得连小费都没给
Too much of a hurry to leave a tip, apparently.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你抽出时间配合调查
Well, thank you for your time.
Karen的丈夫真是一点都不了解她
Tell you what, Karen's husband sure didn't know much about her.
除了喝酒的问题之外
In addition to the drinking problem,
她还有了外遇
she was also having an affair.
是呀 一杯酒怎么可能
Yes, and one drink wouldn't
就超过临界范围了 是吧
put her past the legal limit, would it?
我想她之后也许喝了更多的酒
I'm thinking maybe she had more after.
可能是一大瓶 他们去了卖♥♥酒的商店
A flask. They went to a liquor store.
也许我们得出的酒精阳性的结果是假的
So maybe we have a false positive.
有意思
That's interesting.
你认为验尸后提取的血样里的酒精
So you're thinking because we collected her blood sample
是体内的细菌产生的酒精吗
postmortem, that bacteria developed in the body
嗯 是有这可能
Yeah, it would.
我们要拿血检
Okay, then we're going to need to corroborate her blood tox
同其他的体液检测结果确认
with some other body fluid.
也许和玻璃状液对比
Vitreous, maybe?
玻璃体能最有效地显示她的状态 死后也得以完整保存
Vitreous is the best indicator and would protect after death.
这次的情况有点棘手
That's going to be a tough one.
她的颅骨收到严重损伤
She suffered severe cranial damage
一只眼睛不能用来取证了
and the one eye we do have is badly compromised.
但是这样能证明她的清白
Yes, but it could prove her innocence.
我们这就去调查
Let's look into it.
你还在处理现场
Are you still working this scene?
是啊 在撞击之后
Yep. At point of rest,
Karen Ballard是在驾驶席上被发现的
Karen Ballard was found in the driver's seat.
现在我要证明撞车的时候
Now I've just got to show that she was there
她也在驾驶席上
during the collision. Hmm.
你是来帮忙的
You here to help?
不是 抱歉了
No. Sorry.
我是来找Karen Ballard的眼球
I'm here to look for Karen Ballard's eyeball.
当我没听见 但是我们能用眼球来确认
Ugh. Excuse me. I know, but we can use it
她到底醉了没有
to confirm whether or not she was drunk.
Calleigh 不要被丈夫的表现
Hey, Calleigh, don't let that husband's reaction
蒙蔽了眼睛
trump your evidence.
我夜班的时候处理过醉酒驾车
I've worked my share of DUI's on night shift.
家人总是非常吃惊的
The family is always shocked.
跟我讲一讲吧
Tell me about it.
凯雷德碾过的轨道
Well, trajectory of the Escalade's roll
会把女儿甩在那边的灌木丛里
threw the daughter's body off in those bushes over there.
好 我们就从那开始
All right, let's start there.
呃 免了
Uh, no.
这样的情况还是让你去处理
I'm going to let you handle that one.
眼球这个在我的黑名单上
Eyeballs are like my kryptonite.
幸好我知道了
Good to know.
我要把这个带回给Tom
Okay, I'm going to take this back to Tom.
你能把这个捎给Wolfe么
Could you give this to Wolfe?
好
Yeah.
抱歉哈
Sorry.
好冷
Ugh.
上帝 Tom 结果怎样
Oh, gosh, Tom, what is it?
根据玻璃状液的检测结果
Oh! According to the vitreous humor,
Karen Ballard的酒精浓度是 每百毫升20毫克
Karen Ballard's alcohol level was only at a .02.
这么说我们的血样不能采用了
So our other blood sample was compromised.
她没有喝醉
She wasn't drunk.
嘿 H
Hey, H?
刹车踏板上有发现
I got something from the brake pedal.
说吧
Hit me.
司机猛踩刹车
Driver slammed on the brake, causing the shoe's tread
鞋印就被印在刹车踏板上
to transfer to the pedal.
但能确定是Karen Ballard开的车吗
Okay, but can we confirm Karen Ballard was driving?
问题就是这个
That's the thing.
鞋印与她的鞋不符
The tread doesn't match her shoe.
Ballard先生
Mr. Ballard?
我想你可能需要点咖啡
I thought you might want some coffee.
谢谢你
Thank you.
Ballard先生 我很高兴地告诉你
Mr. Ballard, I am very glad to tell you that
今天上午我们又做了些测试
we ran some additional testing this morning
证明你太太当时没喝酒
and your wife was not inebriated.
是我错了
I was wrong.
我理解这是你的职责所在
I knew you had to be.
可是你怎能那么草率地做推测呢
But how could you just make an accusation like that?
是我不对
I made a mistake.
对不起
I'm sorry.
幸好科学能告诉我真♥相♥
Science led me to the truth, thankfully.
不过还有些其它的事情
But also about some other things.
比如什么
Like what?
我们发现今天上午你太太没有开车
We found out that your wife wasn't driving this morning.
什么
What?
你说什么
What are you talking about?
刹车板上的足迹
There was a pattern on the brake pedal,
和你太太的鞋不符合
and it doesn't match your wife's shoes.
所以很抱歉 这意味着我得问你
Unfortunately, that means I'm gonna have to ask
借你孩子们的鞋一用了
for, uh, your children's shoes.
那你的意思是我孩子开的车咯
So you think one of my kids drove?
不会的 Karen接的他们
No. Karen picked them up.
是她开的车
She was driving.
很抱歉 证据显示可不是这样的
I'm sorry, our evidence just doesn't support that.
那也不可能是Lily啊 她才14岁
Well, it couldn't have been Lily… she's only 14.
那你儿子呢
What about your son?
他的驾照被扣了
His license is suspended,
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表