剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
我回了我父母家
I went back to my parents' house.
我发誓
I swear.
他不会是真的死了吧
He can't really be dead, can he?
现在尚不清楚 Kim
We don't know yet, Kim.
你现在回家 不要去外地 好吗
I want you to go home and stay local, okay?
Walter Jack衣兜里发现有血迹的纸团
Walter, the bloody piece of paper found in Jack's pocket…
上面有什么与新郎有关的线索吗
what does it give us on the groom?
如果我使用多 清洗剂
If I use haemasol,
就能去除血迹
I think I can remove the blood.
希望能看到上面写的什么
Hopefully, we'll be able to read what's on here.
全面理解就是文本可能会消失对吧
Fully understanding that we could lose the text, right?
准备好了 嗯
Ready for that. Okay.
血液会被吸收 之后就消失了
The blood should be absorbed and dissipate.
如果我不是很用力摇动托盘的话
And if I don't shake the tray
墨水应该会完好无损
too much, the ink should remain intact.
开始吧
Here we go.
天
Oh, man.
清洗剂破坏了部分字迹
The haemasol's destroying some of the writing.
顶端是什么 地址吗
At the top. What is that, an address?
"Julio保释..."
"Julio Bail..."
应该是bail bonds(保释公♥司♥)吧
It's got to be bail bonds, right?
难道Jack保释出新郎啦
You think Jack was bailing out the groom?
只有一个方法才能查明
There's only one way to find out.
Calleigh 查一下Jack Williams
Calleigh, find out who Jack Williams
昨晚在Julio保释公♥司♥
bailed out last night
保释了谁出来
at Julio's Bail Bonds.
伙计 这是在浪费时间
Bro, this is a waste of time.
昨晚我不可能
There's no way I bailed
把谁给保释出来 Jackie 好兄弟
someone out last night. Jackie! Bro!
你好吗
????
还说不可能呢 哈 伙计
Oh, there's no way,
Jackie昨晚来过这里
huh, bro? Jackie was in here last night.
这个人和他一起吗
Was this gentleman with him?
不 只有我的朋友Jackie一人
No. Just mi amigo Jackie.
你别那样叫我 那就是说新郎去了脱衣舞俱乐部
Stop calling me that. That means our groom was
但是没来过这里
at the strip club, but he never made it here.
Jackie兴致很高 一直在唱
Jackie was high as a kite. He kept singing that...
"亡命天涯"(Bon Jovi乐队作品)
"Wanted: Dead or Alive" song.
这位美国偶像保释的谁
And who was our American Idol bailing out?
是他呀
Him.
是我
Me?
我进监狱了
I was in jail?
劳德代尔堡警♥察♥逮捕的他
Fort Lauderdale brought him in.
这也解释了为什么我们的系统里 没有他
That explain why he wasn't in our system.
为什么我会被逮捕
Why the hell was I arrested?
私闯民宅 扰乱社会秩序 拒捕
Tres passing, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest.
这个胆小鬼吗 现在我们知道
This wuss? Well, now we know why you
你没去俱乐部的原因了
didn't make it to the strip club.
保释金被定得很高
Bail was set real high.
你肯定是把谁给惹毛了
You must have really pissed someone off.
我甚至没横穿过马路
I don't even jaywalk.
我还是教堂唱诗班的一员 我怎么会把人给惹毛了呢
I'm in my church choir. I don't piss people off.
有时你会让我很上火
Well, you piss me off sometimes.
你俩说双簧呢 闭嘴
All right, listen, Frick and Frack, shut up.
是谁投诉的
Who filed the complaint?
Clay Bennett Uh, Clay Bennett.
Clay Bennett Uh, Clay Bennett.
Clay Bennett 宾馆的开♥发♥商
Clay Bennett? The hotel developer?
你真的搞砸了 那个人拥有半个佛州
You are so screwed. That guy owns half of Florida.
我给Horatio打个电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call Horatio.
我肯定他会想和Clay Bennett谈谈
I'm sure he's gonna want to talk to Clay Bennett.
Julio Jackie怎样付的保释金
Julio, how did Jackie here pay you?
Jackie告诉我要把他朋友弄出来
Jackie told me this sob story about getting his friend out
这样他们才能去参加婚礼
so they could make it to a wedding.
他说服了我接受了张支票 这可能和一起谋杀有关
Convinced me into taking a check. This is a possible homicide.
我能看一下那张支票吗
Is there any way I could take a look at that check, please?
支票还在我这
Uh, I still have it here.
有意思了
That's interesting.
那是你的签名吧
So, that is your signature, then?
对
Yeah.
这张纸片是一份结婚礼物
That check was a wedding gift.
我让Charlie用它
I wanted Charlie to use it
来买♥♥一栋衬得上我女儿的房♥子
as a down payment on a house suitable
而不是去保释他那没脑子的朋友
for my daughter, not to bail out one of his boneheaded friends.
实际上是他的朋友Jack用的支票
Well, one of his friends, uh, Jack, actually used it.
你知不知道
You have any idea
他是怎样拿到支票的吗
how he might've gotten a hold of it?
不知道 我把支票留在Charlie的套房♥
No, I left it with Charlie in his suite.
如果是他给了朋友我一点都不惊讶
It wouldn't surprise me if he gave it to him.
Charlie不知道钱的价值
Charlie does not know the value of a dollar.
真的啊
Really? Mmhmm.
那他过去曾经投资失败了
So, he's made some bad investments in the past?
投资 我希望如此
Investments? I wish.
他是个社区组织者
He'she's a community organizer.
我给他找了份正儿八经的工作 他拒绝了我
I offered that boy a real job, he turned me down.
我听着你对女儿的选择
Sounds to me like you're not too pleased
有些不满意 你知道
with your daughter's choice. Well, you know,
我是一名父亲 Duquesne小姐
I'm a dad, Miss Duquesne.
是Duquesne小姐 没错吧
It's Miss Duquesne, right?
没错 没有人能优秀到
Yes. So, nobody's good enough
配得上我女儿 但是她爱他那才是最重要的
for my baby, but she loves him and that's what matters.
抱歉 Bennett先生
Excuse me, Mr. Bennett?
我的男仆会给你们小费
My house man has your tip.
我要去打高尔夫球
I'm trying to make my tee time.
你可能要把时间推一推
You might want to push it.
对 这三个小丑
Yeah, all three
昨晚来过
of these clowns were here.
他们怎么进来的
How'd they get in?
我知道就好了 我没有邀请他们
Hell if I know. They weren't invited.
他们缠着我的客人要亲笔签名
They harassed my guests for autographs.
August小姐对吗
Miss August, right?
你能在这签个名么
Hey, could you sign...?
他们在我的泳池里撒尿
They peed in my pool.
我也许是喝了点酒
I may have had a drink.
接着他们中的一个抢过麦克开始说唱
Then one of them grabbed a mic and started rapping
另一个就用嘴做节奏 大家好
while the other one did the human beat box. All right, y'all!
我们开始唱
Let's kick it...
我明白了 你的人没控制得住他们
And I take it your people couldn't handle them.
我的保安把他们给护送出去 之后就回来了
Oh, my security guards escorted them out, and they came back.
我想让他们永远离开
I wanted them gone for good.
劳德代尔堡警♥察♥ 抱歉
Fort Lauderdale PD. Sorry.
你因私闯民宅被逮捕了
You're under arrest for trespassing.
把他们赶出去
Get 'em out of here!
为什么就Sean一人被逮捕了
Why is it that only Sean was arrested?
另外两个驾着我的加长轿车跑了呗
Because the other two made a getaway in my limo.
这么说你的车丢了 嗯
So your car is missing. Yeah.
轿车大盗
Grand theft limo.
呜
Whoo!
哇啊
Whoa, whoa, yo.
钥匙还在里面
Hey, the keys are in it!
你有报案吗
Did you file a police report?
直到警官走了
I didn't realize it was gone
我才发现车被偷了
until after the officer had left.
才派人去追
I sent my own guy after it.
那你的人现在在哪呢
And where is your guy now?
找我的轿车呢啊
Looking for my limo.
给我找一辆黑色的卡迪拉克轿车
I need a BOLO on a black Cadillac limousine,
车牌号♥是SK526O
tag number SKfivetwosix, letter O.
空中20号♥ 发现目标车 地点在13大街和Ocean大街交口
Air 20, suspect vehicle sighted, 13th and Ocean.
重复一遍 地点在13大街和Ocean大街交口
Repeat, 13th and Ocean.
别动
Do not move!
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表