剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Well, I guess we found something else our three victims have in common.
对 Amanda Collins
Yeah, Amanda Collins.
帮我个忙好吗 替我去找找她在哪 拜托了
Will you do me a favor? Will you try to track her down for me, please?
乐意效劳
Yeah, gladly.
H 我们准备把Amanda Collins带来问话
H, we were going to bring Amanda Collins in for questioning,
但我们还是不知道是怎么充的电
but we still don't even know what sent that electrical charge.
是啊
Okay.
但我们能肯定的是 没有不明轮胎痕迹也没有便提发电机
But what we do know is, no unusual tire tracks, no portable generator,
没有迹象表明凶手利用了高压电
nothing to indicate that the killer tapped into the power lines.
那这电流就是凭空冒出来的
So this electricity just came out of thin air?
不完全是
Not exactly.
这些缠在电线上的东西是沙子
The substance that wrapped around the power cableis sand.
海滩上的
Beach sand.
这也算不上什么破案关键啊
It's not exactly a casebreaker.
事实上是叫做闪电熔岩 也叫做石化闪电
It's actually called fulgurite, otherwise known as petrified lightning.
因为我们知道 闪电能把沙子
And as we know, lightning turns sand...
变成玻璃
Into glass.
你是说这些人是被闪电击中的
So you're saying that these guys were hit by lightning?
我就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
凶手利用大自然的力量 将闪电通过沙地下的电线传向受害者
The killer used Mother Nature to send lightning through the cable under the sand to the victims.
然后电死三个受害人
And electrocute our three victims.
好吧 那让我问问你要怎样捕获闪电
Okay, let me ask you thishow does one capture lightning?
我们仰望天空
We look to the sky.
我们回到海滩 寻找吸引闪电的东西
We go back to the beach and look for something that attracts lightning.
现在我们知道闪电就是子弹
Now we know lightning's the bullet.
我们需要找出枪
We need to find the gun.
好 但今天早上甚至没有风暴
Yeah, but there wasn't even a storm this morning.
晴天霹雳 (原文亦有意外事件的意思)
A bolt from the blue.
是啊
Yeah.
不 闪电确实能在晴天产生 然后最长能传30英里远
No, lightning can strike out of a clear sky and travel up to 30 miles.
这就叫做晴天霹雳
It's called a bolt from the blue.
然后它会击中这片区域的最高点
Well, then it would hit the highest point in this area.
救生塔
The lifeguard tower.
看那儿找到一个烧焦的印记
And look at thatwe've got a scorch mark.
看起来像是电缆曾经过那儿
Looks like a cable was running along here.
但你看到什么东西可以吸引闪电吗
Yeah, but do you see anything that would attract that lightning?
也许在屋顶
Maybe on the roof.
我去拿个梯子
I'll go get a ladder.
或者不需要了
Or not.
慢着点 泰山
Whoa, easy, Tarzan.
这里有块烧焦的电胶布粘在这儿
There's burnt electrical tape up here.
看起来它是贴在什么东西上的
Looks like it was attached to something.
我打赌它是用来固定避雷针之类的
I bet you it was holding up some sort of lightning rod.
一根避雷针
A lightning rod.
但是 仍然还是没办法确定 闪电什么时候将会击中哪里
I mean, still, there's just no way to tell when and where lightning's going to strike.
是没办法 但是一旦有闪电 有人就想增加击中的几率
No, but someone was trying to increase their odds, just in case it did.
你只需要三个东西 你需要一个避雷针...
All you need are three things. You need a lightning rod...
和避雷针连接的电缆一直拖到排球场... 然后就是传导性
a cable attached to it running to the volleyball court...and then conductivity.
对 你们的确是找到了些硫酸铜
Right, and you guys did find that copper sulfate.
是的 那就能增加传导性了
Yeah, that would do the trick.
连同那的最佳导体玩排球的人 身上出的汗水
Along with the sweat from the best conductors in that areathe players.
但你意识到了没 这是这个星球上最幸运的杀手了 对吧
I mean, you do realize, though, that this would have to be the luckiest killer on the planet, right?
迈阿密每天都有闪电击中各个地方
Lightning strikes all around Miami every day.
是这个国家频率最高的地方
It's the highest rate in the country.
所以杀手需要的只是一点耐心
All the killer needed was a little patience.
有避雷针的迹像吗
Any sign of that lightning rod down there?
没有
No.
这么强的闪电有可能将避雷针 打到这个区域的任何地方
You know, a charge that strong could blast a lightning rod anywhere in the area.
我找到了玩具和瓶子 还有...
I've got, like, toys and a bottle, and...
等等
Wait a minute.
你找到什么了
What'd you find?
首饰的一小部分 而且我以前见过
A little piece of jewelry, and I've seen it before.
这是Amanda Collins的
This belongs to Amanda Collins.
你感觉自己年轻而且火♥辣♥吗
You feeling young and hot?
几乎没有 为什么
Hardly. Why?
Tripp早些时候见她进了一家熟♥女♥吧
Well, Tripp tracked her to a cougar bar earlier.
现在她还在那儿
And she's there now?
但我真的不是她的型 所以...
Yep. And, uh, I'd go, but I'm not really her type, so...
我想我得带个挡箭牌去
Well, I guess I have to find a wing man.
我会叫Tripp搜查附近区域找避雷针
And I'll ask Tripp to canvas the neighborhood for a lightning rod.
Collins女士
Mrs. Collins?
他们叫你来
They sent you?
有什么问题
Is that a problem?
不 没什么
No, not at all.
你让我想起一个 我在大学女生联谊会时认识的四分卫
You remind me of a quarterback I knew in my sorority days.
我们在图书馆的书架上 有过一些狂野的时光
We had some really wild times in those library stacks.
Collins女士 这些事跟我说不合适
Uh, Mrs. Collins, you are opening up your whole life to me.
你带来了一个朋友
Ah, you brought a friend.
我叫Walter
Name's Walter.
你好
How you doing?
悠着点 大个子
Easy, big man.
Collins女士 据我们所知 你和你女儿高中时迷恋的人发♥生♥关♥系♥
Mrs. Collins, we're aware that you were sleeping with your daughter's high school crush.
那是一个错误
That was a mistake.
我忘记了年轻人经不起诱惑
I forgot that when you're young, you fall easily.
Jacqueline Parson告诉我们 你和Peter Markham也有关系
And Jacqueline Parsons, she tells us that you were sleeping with Peter Markham, too.
成熟的妇女很难满足于只和一位交往
Mature women are rarely satisfied with just one.
我没有意识到玩得开心是犯罪
I didn't realize having a good time was criminal.
不 不是
No, it isn't.
肯定不是
Definitely isn't.
但电死人是犯罪
But electrocuting someone is.
这是我们在犯罪现场找到的 你项链的一部分
And what we did find was part of your necklace at the crime scene.
我几天前丢了
I lost that a few days ago.
我和Peter在那儿
I was there with Peter.
在公共场合亲热
Public intimacy.
标准的男宠会有的性幻想
Standard cub fantasy.
但你也和Randall还有Chad在一起
But you were also with Randall and Chad.
AAD0CDD8里面死了三个
That's three out of four dead.
那么发生什么事情了
So what happened?
他们中的一个太执着了
One of them get too attached?
这些男孩 执着
Those boys, attached?
也许是你无法适应这种...关系
Maybe it was you that had a problem with this, uh... you know, relationship.
我没有杀这些男孩
I didn't murder those boys.
我们只是游戏
We were just playing games.
那你丈夫呢
And your husband?
他对你的游戏有意见吗
Does he have a problem with your games?
你为什么不去问他呢
Why don't you ask him?
他和平常一样 在他的船上
He's on his boat, as usual.
喂
Ahoy.
你们这些人现在又想干嘛了
What the hell do you guys want now?
Collins先生 你是否知道 今天死的人 和你妻子...一起
Mr. Collins, are you aware of the fact that the men who died today were...together with your wife?
他们...他们是在一起 那种在一起
They were...They were together, together.
看 我在享受生活 我希望我妻子也一样
Look, I live my life, and I expect my wife to do the same.
好吧 能告诉我们 比赛的时候你在哪儿吗
Okay, and can you tell us where you were during the game?
当然 我有证人
Sure, yeah, I have an alibi.
她的名字是Tiffany
Her name's, uh, Tiffany.
打个招呼 Tiffany
Wave, Tiffany.
我们就在这儿
We were here.
谢谢你 Collins先生
Thank you, Mr. Collins.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
我不理解 他们为什么不干脆离婚
I don't get it. Wouldn't it be easier for them to just get divorced?
你不知道
You didn't know?
有钱人喜欢痛苦
Rich people love to suffer.
Tripp 怎么了
Hey, Tripp. What's up?
我不经常说这个 但我想我找到避雷针了
I don't say this very often, but I think I've found a lightning rod.
好吧
Okay.
闪电击中了救生塔 然后突然之间
Lightning bolt makes friends with a lifeguard tower and all of a sudden,
我就被迫一个街区一个街区的 敲门找人问话
I'm saddled with block after block of knock and talks.
我想今天是我们的幸运日 Tripp 因为你是这么善于和人交流
Well, I guess it's our lucky day 'cause you have such a nice way with people, Tripp.
这些 今天早上 肯定不在任何救生塔顶上
Well, this certainly wasn't on the top of any lifeguard tower this morning.
看它的下面 聪明人
Look underneath it, smartass.
毁坏得厉害
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表