剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
这样吧 我来回看一遍 看能不能查出他是怎么来这的
You know what? I'm going to backtrack and see if we can figure out how he got here.
他自己开车来的 好吧 这说明那辆货车可能还在停车场里
He drove himself. All right. That means the van's probably still in the parking lot.
好极了 我带几个人去看看
That's great. I'll grab somebody and head over there.
还有 Ted Wells这周都有登记记录
By the way, Ted Wells has been checking in all week.
他可能就这样把武器带进实验室的
That's probably how he snuck all the weapons into the lab.
嘿 Ryan 怎么了
Hey, Ryan. Yeah.
瞧瞧这个
Take a look at this.
那是Jesse Cardoza
It's that guy Jesse Cardoza.
那个从洛杉矶新调来的
The new transfer from LA.
他以前和Horatio在这儿共事过
He used to work here with Horatio back in the day.
他应该下周才来
He wasn't supposed to be here for another week.
你认为他有武器
You think he's armed?
不 瞧
No. Look.
这是他在前台登记他的备用枪
Here he is at reception, checking in his backup.
我想劫持人♥质♥者不知道 他抓的人里有位警官
The HT would've known he'd taken a police officer hostage.
我担心他要是发现他是个警♥察♥...
I'm afraid that if they figure out this guy's a cop...
会杀了他
They're going to kill him.
你 站起来
You. Up.
把那些箱子放到窗前 快点 动起来
Get those boxes in front of the windows. Now! Let's go!
别激动
Settle down.
什么鬼东西
What's that?
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
给我蹲下
You, sit down!
把口袋里的东西都掏出来
Everybody, empty your pockets.
手♥机♥ 钱包 掌上电脑 所有东西都拿出来
No phones, wallets, Berries, whatever.
不准和外界联♥系♥
Nobody talks to the outside!
把盒子递给我
Pass me the box.
滑过来
SSlide it over here.
Jesse Cardoza 加利福尼亚
Jesse Cardoza. California.
过来够远的 还来自好莱坞嘛
You're a long way from home, aren't you, Hollywood?
我可从来没去过加州
You know, I've never been to Cali.
你是演员 对吧
Oh, you're an actor, right?
每个人都是演员 对吧
Everybody there's an actor, right?
你们的州长也是
I mean, even the governor.
我不是演员
I'm not an actor.
那你来这里干嘛
So why are you here?
是你强迫我们进来的吧
You forced us in here, as I recall.
我是问你 来迈阿密干嘛
No, why are you here? In Miami?
我来度假
I'm just on vacation.
那你来犯罪实验室干嘛
Why are you here at this crime lab?
有人偷了我的车 我只是来填个报告...
Someone stole my car. I was just filing a report is all...
跟她 是的
With her? Yeah.
如果我发现你撒谎 我就杀了她
I find out you're lying, I'll kill her.
那你一定会横着出去
Yeah, and you'll leave here in a boxI guarantee it.
哦 哥们
Oh, man.
我真希望你是个演员
I really hope you're an actor.
因为你吓到我了
'Cause you scared me.
长官 绑匪的卡车看上去很脏 但什么痕迹也没有
Sir, I know the hostage taker's van looks dirty, but it's clean as a whistle.
没有车辆识别代号♥ 没有牌照 没指纹
No VIN, clean plates, no fingerprints.
这是你找到的图纸
These your blueprints?
是的 实验室的图纸
Yeah, blueprints of the lab.
这家伙还真是有备而来
This guy really did his homework.
可能比我们还了解这幢楼
Probably knows the building better than we do.
看这个
Check this out.
没有标签 没有名字 蓝色小药片哦
Label torn off, no name. Little blue pills.
不是 这是安♥定♥片♥
Not exactly. Diazepam.
抗抑郁的药物
They're antidepressants.
这案子真是越来越够瞧的了
Well, this just gets better and better, doesn't it?
没有这些药物 他的精神状态会更加糟糕
Without those, his state of mind's gonna get a lot worse.
你 给我起来 打开电风扇 让空气流通流通
You, up! Plug in the fan and get some air moving in here.
快点 快点
Come on! Faster! Faster!
枪击 枪击
Shots fired, shots fired!
喂 Ted 有人受伤了吗
Yeah? Ted, was anyone hurt?
你终于重视起来了
I got your attention now, huh?
Ted 回答我 有人受伤吗
Ted, I need an answer. Was anyone hurt?
打到天花板而已 你赶紧修理恢复这里的空调
Just the ceiling. You do something about fixing the AC in here!
我们正在修理 但你得保持冷静
I'm working on it, but I need you to remain calm.
Ted 要不要我给你拿药
Ted, do you want me to get your meds?
算你们找到我的卡车了 不需要你们担心我
So you found my van. You know what? Don't worry about me!
Ted 要我帮你联♥系♥谁吗 妻子或是女朋友
Ted, is there anyone I can contact, a wife or a girlfriend?
这是你想要的正义吗
Is that the justice you're looking for?
你都不知道我是谁
You don't even know who I am.
我知道你不叫Ted Wells
I know you're not Ted Wells.
Tanya
Tanya.
你们知道吗 她以前很敬仰我的
She used to look up to me. You know?
我犯了个错误
I made one mistake.
一笔错误的生意
One bad business deal.
我把自己陷于...
I dug myself my own...
查查公开记录 看看最近的离婚案件
Look in public records. Check any recent divorce action.
名字是Tanya 姓未知 立刻行动 是
rname unknn. Do it right now. Got it.
Ted 要我帮你联♥系♥Tanya吗
Ted, do you want me to find Tanya?
你们可以谈谈
You two can talk it through.
我想她不想和我说话
No, I think she's done talking to me.
如果我可以帮你搞定呢
What if I were to set it up?
他妈的什么鬼东西 只是...只是空调 哥们
What the hell is that? It's just... just the AC, man.
Horatio 你派特警进来了
Horatio! You got SWAT coming in here?
可能是空调的声音 Ted
It's probably the AC, Ted.
看到警♥察♥我会杀人的
I see a cop, I shoot!
你最好别试探我 Horatio
Don't you try me, Horatio!
嘿 冷静好不 你看 是通气管道 别动 好莱坞男
Hey, calm down, all right? Look, it's the air duct. Stay out of this, Hollywood.
别动 给我蹲好
Just stay out of this! And you sit down!
你 蹲好 蹲好
You, sit down! Sit down!
Ted 冷静点 把枪放下
Ted, I need you to calm down. Put the gun down.
闭嘴 你给我过去 把枪放下 你看她都被吓坏了
Shut up! You, over there now! Put the gun down! Look at her, she's scared!
如果你能把枪放下... 蹲好
If you put the gun... Sit down!
断线了
Disconnected.
特警没动 这可不是我的错
SWAT is holding their position. It's not my fault.
这攸关人♥质♥的性命 Rick 不是你的问题
It's about the life of a hostage, Rick. It's not about you.
请把你的防弹衣给我 你不能进去
I need your vest, please. You're not going in there.
准备好车
Have the bus ready.
行动吧
Let's move out.
盯着他 这简直是自杀
Stay on him close. This is a suicide mission.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
应该没打到股动脉 但我得先帮你止血
Looks like it may have missed the femoral artery, but I gotta get this bleeding under control.
喂 你 过来 快点
Hey, you! Come here, come on.
一直按着伤口 知道吗
Look, keep constant pressure on this wound, okay?
对不起 你觉得怎么样
Sorry. How you feeling?
冷 好冷呀
It's cold. It's so cold.
怎么回事
What's going on?
她的脉象微弱
Her pulse is thready and tachy.
没有末梢脉动了 她快要痉挛了
She's lost distal pulse; she's going into shock.
把你们的实验工作服脱下来 过来 给她盖上
Take your lab coat off. Come here, let's cover her up.
来 得让她保持温暖
Here, we gotta get her warm.
好了 给 谢谢
Here we go. Here. Thanks.
好... 你真的想来这里工作
Okay... Sure you want to come work here?
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
Horatio 我进来了
Horatio? I'm coming in.
好 好
OOkay, okay!
我没带武器
I'm unarmed.
真的是Horatio Caine
It's Horatio Caine.
就像在电视上一样
You know, you look just like you do on TV.
就是 就像去年 你找到那个沃尔什婴儿那样
You know, likelike when you found that Walsh baby last year.
没人认为你能让那孩子生还
Nobody thought you'd find that kid alive.
我要带走那女的
I need the woman.
听着... 我要一架直升机
Look... I want a helicopter.
还有10万美元
And I want $100, 000.
这不是谈判
This is not a negotiation.
好了 走吧
All right, here we go.
你跟他们去 Danielle
You're going with them, Danielle.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表