剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Well, have her business manager call me when she gets in, all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What's up?
女朋友
That your girlfriend?
不完全是
Not quite.
哦 明白了
Oh, I see.
广种薄收嘛
Keeping your options open.
是哈 我也喜欢左摇右摆
Yeah, that's how I like to roll, too.
需要我的话就去停尸房♥
Well, I'll be in the morgue if you need me.
但愿能找到她说过的那些笔记
Wish we could find those notebooks she was telling us about.
Wolfe 你听见了吗
Mr. Wolfe, did you hear that?
是Howard Burgess的分类帐薄
Yeah, these are Howard Burgess's ledgers.
FBI的人看见了会高兴死
I bet the Feds would love to get their hands on these.
还有佛罗里达州的每个人
The Feds and everybody in the state of Florida.
现在也许能知道他把钱放哪儿了
Maybe now we'll know where he stashed his millions.
也许还能知道谁杀了他
And maybe, maybe who killed him.
从头到尾梳理一遍
Go through those with a finetooth comb.
被Burgess藏起来的所谓的宝藏 查得怎么样了
What about the socalled Burgess treasure, the money that they say he had locked away?
这些帐薄似乎都在指向 一个秘密金库
The ledger seems to indicate there was a, uh, secret stash.
据我估计 是一个金额高低 八位数的金库
By my estimates, somewhere in the eight figure category.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
带红色标签的每比入账上 都写着"噪声"
Every entry with a red tab that says "noise."
应该是从帐户偷钱的记录
They all seem to be taking money out of people's accounts.
你知道 "噪声"可能是 什么秘密账户的密♥码♥
You know, "noise" could be the password for some sort of a hidden bank account.
是的 但是没有开曼群岛或瑞士的账户
Yeah, but there's no, uh, Cayman or Swiss bank accounts
显示和Burgess做交易
that have any record of doing business with Burgess.
好吧 你继续查
Okay, keep at it.
我去验尸房♥
I'll be down in Autopsy.
嘿 Tom
Hey, Tom.
死因一清二楚勒死
Cause of death on this one's plain as daystrangulation.
凶手还给咱们留下了 很有帮助的线索
And our killer was kind enough to leave a very helpful clue.
看着像某种链子
It looks like some sort of a chain.
我们已经知道了凶器 但最来劲的还不是这个
We've got a murder weapon in our sights, and we haven't even gotten to the exciting part.
还有更来劲的
There's an exciting part.
你拿个香蕉干嘛
What the hell are you doing with that banana?
就是拿它做个例子
就是拿它做個例子
把这个香蕉当成死者的脖子
把這個香蕉當成死者的脖子
如果我攥住它 然后再看表皮
If I strangle the banana, then look at the outer skin,
看不出有多大损伤 但是...
I don't see much evidence of damage, but...
如果我剥了皮...
if I peel it...
和布丁差不多烂了
It looks like pudding.
对 但是...
Right. But...
Howard脖子里的可不是水果 而是骨头
Howard here has more than fruit insidehe has bones.
当他的脖子遭到挤压时 脊椎实际上都断裂了
When his neck was getting squeezed, the vertebrae actually separated.
扼断脊椎需要很大的力气
The force it takes to dislodge those vertebrae is massive.
好的 那我们面对的 是一个很强壮的杀手
Okay, so we had a really strong killer.
不只是强壮
More than strong.
超过了人类的力量
This is beyond human.
想一下机器
Think machine.
某种带着链锁的机器
Something with a chain attachment.
我猜飞机棚里有这类东西
I bet there's something like that at the hangar.
我回去看看能不能 找到符合描述的东西
I'm gonna go back and see if I can find something that fits the description.
谢了 Tom 不客气
Thanks, Tom. Sure.
找到了 我找到链子了
Here we go. I've got chain.
连在垫木上 力量之大 足以阻止飞机前滑
It's attached to chock blocks, which are technically heavy enough to stop a plane,
所以我猜它们可以用来杀人
so I guess they could be used to kill somebody.
对 只不过垫木并不包涵机械力
Yeah, well, except there's nothing mechanical about chocks.
真惊讶Burgess会使用铝质的垫木
I'm surprised Burgess uses aluminum chocks.
橡胶压出的对这架飞机更合适
Extruded rubber's more appropriate for this plane.
你挺了解飞机的
You know a lot about planes.
我有飞行执照
I have my pilot's license.
当然了
Of course you do.
那个如何
What about that?
你觉得他是被绞盘绞的
You think he got winched?
有可能
Maybe.
上面有血 看起来我们找到凶器了
There's blood. Looks like we found our murder weapon.
把绞盘带回实验室 看来我们只需...
Let's take the winch back to the lab, and I guess we'll just...
立即派人在跑道上设路障
Get someone to barricade the runway now!
把手举起来
Get your hands up!
下来
Get down here.
我持有所有合法文件 警官
I have all the proper documentation, Officers.
转过身来
Turn around.
把手放在头上
Hands on your head.
跪下
Get on your knees.
这是专业资产没收
This is a professional asset seizure.
这是专业资产没收
This is a professional asset seizure.
我有授权书和回收执照
I've got the authorization papers and my repo license.
听起来很耳熟
You know, that sounds familiar.
你们有什么... 从某本剧本上学来的吗
What do you guys havesome sort of a script you read from?
不是 就是后口袋的那些纸
No, just these papers in my back pocket.
和那人的文件相同
It's the same paper the other guy had.
我不知道是怎么回事
Well, I don't know how.
不客气的说 这架飞机是我老板的
My boss owns this plane straight out.
你老板是谁
Who's your boss?
东岸航♥空♥的Gary Archer
Gary Archer of Land East Air.
这只大鸟值2000万
This bird is worth 20 mil.
Archer先生 你拥有飞机的合法权利 但你应该先来找我们
Mr. Archer, you have legal right to the jet, but you should have come to us first.
我为此道歉
I apologize for that.
好的 你认识Howard Burgess吗
Okay, did you know Howard Burgess?
不 他只是个顾客
No, he's a customer.
我就是想拿回我的飞机
I just wanted my plane back.
那么 当第一个回收人员 失败了之后 你请了第二个
Okay, so when the first repo man failed you, you hired the second one?
没
No.
我就请了Byron Pearce
Byron Pearce is the only person I hired.
要不是我的执照失效了的话 我会亲自把这东西飞回去了
I would have flown the thing out myself if I hadn't have let my license lapse.
知道吗 在能查实之前 请你取消所有的回忆
You know what? Until I can confirm that, I would appreciate it if you canceled all your meetings.
那么如果Gary Archer没有 雇用第一个回收人员 那是谁雇的
So if Gary Archer didn't hire that first repo man, who did?
我指望你告诉我呢
I guess I was hoping you'd tell me.
这是他的文件 我们从机场官员那拿到的
The his papers; we got them from the airport officers.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这有些凹凸痕
We've got some indentations here.
你觉得是手写的吗
You think those are handwriting?
查查看吧
Let's find out.
是个签名
That is a signature.
只需几个字母 就能知道是谁的了
A few more letters and we'll know whose.
受害者的妻子雇用了 这个回收人员
The victim's wife hired this repo man?
Allison Burgess
Allison Burgess.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不太喜欢在商场工作 是不是
You didn't like working at the mall, did you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我猜你发现典当你丈夫的飞机 比典当饼干简单的多
I guess you figured hocking your hubby's jet was a lot easier than hocking cookies.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看来你们发现了
So you found out.
Burgess太太 你雇了Tony Conner去取飞机
Mrs. Burgess, you hired Tony Conner to take that jet.
对 我想我能卖♥♥了它 卖♥♥的钱能帮我和我儿子
Yeah, I thought I could sell it, and the money could help me and my son
并偿还一些被我丈夫伤害的人
and pay back some of the people that my husband hurt.
问题是 你并不拥有飞机
Here's the problemyou didn't own the jet.
Howard从没付清过钱
Howard never paid it off.
他告诉我他用现金付清了
He told me he paid cash up front.
那是骗你的
That was a lie.
他把飞机藏到远离合法所有人的地方 顺便说一句 他这个下午来取了
He was hiding it from its rightful owner, and by the way, he showed up this afternoon to collect.
那么 我猜我真是身无分文了
So... I guess I really am flat broke.
Howard的那一大笔旧资产怎么样了
What happened to Howard's big old treasure?
我 呃... 我希望我知道点什么
II, uh... I wish I knew something about it.
那么说他没告诉你
So he didn't tell you.
没
No.
我猜你气死了
I bet that pissed you off.
气得你也许为了这笔钱杀了他吧
So much so that maybe you killed him over that money?
等等
Wait a minute.
你之前还在保护我
You were protecting me earlier.
Burgess太太 你在这场谋杀中的身份还未明
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表