剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
有这么火♥辣♥的身材 你可以成为名模
With a bangup bod like that, you could make serious bank as a model.
人们总是那么对我说 区别是
People always tell me that! Difference is,
我可以让你梦想成真
I can actually make it happen.
真的么
Really?
我是Jimmy
I'm Jimmy.
Molly 很高兴见到你 Molly
Molly. Nice to meet you, Molly.
很荣幸
A pleasure.
这是我的名片
And here's my card.
我能让你梦想成真
I make dreams come true.
谢谢 打扰一下
Thank you. Excuse me.
你是Jimmy Burris么
You Jimmy Burris?
是的
Yes, I am.
你们的谈话结束了
This conversation's over.
借过 你给一个叫做
Excuse me. You paid for the room
Ashley Tanner的姑娘付了房♥费
of a young girl named Ashley Tanner.
Ashley Tanner 是的 她是我其中一女孩
Ashley Tanner, yeah, she's, uh, she's one of my girls.
她是个新成员
She's a new recruit.
她可比那些杂♥志♥封♥面♥女♥郎♥好多了
She's a couple of bookings away from a magazine cover, actually.
她失踪了
She's missing.
她失踪了
She's missing?
不不不 那太可怕了
No, no, no, that's terrible.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
When was the last time you saw her?
昨天晚上
That'd be last night.
在哪
Where?
她的房♥间
Her room.
听着 Jimmy
You know, Jimmy,
让我们去看一眼
time to take a little walk.
迈阿密警局
Miami Dade Police Department!
开门
Yeah, open.
Ashley
Ashley!
Ashley
Ashley?
Ashley
Ashley?
这儿真乱
The place is trashed.
Ashley
Ashley?
她不在这
She's not here.
这是什么
What's this?
龙舌兰酒瓶
Tequila bottle.
雪茄
Cigar.
看起来你们玩得很开心啊
Looks like you guys had a time.
这可不是儿童派对
It wasn't a party for kids, okay?
沾有口红印和金色头发的塑料袋
Plastic bag with a lipstick smear and a blonde hair.
我早就告诉过你们了
Look, I already told you guys.
Ashley和我过得很愉快
Ashley and I, we had a little fun together
但这没什么大不了的吧
but it's no big deal.
哪种娱乐会用一个塑料袋
What kind of fun involves a plastic bag
罩着一个女孩的头
over a young girl's head?
听着 这女孩是个怪胎
Listen to me, the girl's a freak.
我没什么要隐藏的
I got nothing to hide.
看看这个
Here, right here, hmm?
准备好了么 是的
You ready? Yeah.
你只要看着么
Are you just gonna watch?
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
拿开
Okay, put it away.
我们懂了 很好
We get it. Okay, good.
我唯一内疚的是我给了这女孩她想要的
The only thing I'm guilty of is giving the girl what she wants.
现在你是疑犯
Well, you're a suspect now,
所以你不能离开这个镇
so I wouldn't even think about leaving town.
什么 不 我可不能停留
What? No, I can't stay put.
我在全世界都有生意 抱歉
I got business all over the world, I'm sorry.
我们通知你前
Your business is on hold
你的生意要搁置了
until we let you know.
好吧
Fine.
哦 嘿 你长得很有味道
Oh, hey, you are one smoking lady.
我可以让你上杂♥志♥封面
I could get you a magazine cover
好极了
like that. (snaps fingers) Awesome.
你能把这袋子拿出去么 我要收拾一下
Can you get this dirt bag out of here and I'll bag everything up?
我们走 Heff
Let's go, Heff.
只要你准备好了 我随时都会为你留着封面
I'll get you a cover whenever you're ready.
来赚大钱
Make some real money.
我来镇上只是为了公♥司♥的高尔夫球赛
I'm just in town for a company golf tournament.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我们在一位女士的酒店房♥间里的
We found your DNA on a cigar
雪茄上找到了你的DNA Cooper先生
in a young lady's hotel room, Mr. Cooper.
一个现在失踪的女孩
A young girl that is now missing.
这个人 Jimmy Burris
This guy, Jimmy Burris,
说他可以带个女孩给我
said he could get me a girl.
给我看了一段欢乐时光
Show me a good time.
说她...
Said she,
她可以任人处置
she was "anything goes."
他说谎 她 她只是个受惊的孩子
He lied. She... she was just a scared kid.
Ashley Tanner在哪
Where is Ashley Tanner?
我不知道
I don't know!
你跟踪她到林中空地然后就走了
You follow her to the Glades and run her off the road?
不 不 你对她做了什么
No! No! What did you do with her?
我什么都没做
II didn't do anything!
我以我妻子和女儿的名义起誓
I swear on mymy wife and my daughter.
我只想回家
II just want to go home.
这是你的证据
Well, there's your evidence.
Burris不是模特代理
Burris is not a modeling agent.
他就是个皮条客 你要我带他回警局么
Guy's a pimp. You want me to bring him in?
以什么理由 拉皮条么 他40分钟后就能走出警局
For what, pandering? He'll be out in 40 minutes.
你想对他怎么样
What do you want to do with him?
我会拘留他
I want to keep him.
嘿 Calleigh 恩
Hey, Calleigh. Yeah?
我搜索了"Ashley Tanner"这个名字
I ran that name "Ashley Tanner" you asked for.
有什么消息
Anything pop?
一些小东西 手♥机♥的通话记录 信♥用♥卡♥的购买♥♥记录
cell phone records, credit card purchases.
最后一条是酒店食物和饮料的购买♥♥记录
The last thing was a food and beverage from the hotel.
从那以后就没有了
Hmm. But nothing since then?
我只知道这些 好的
It's all I got. Okay.
等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
现在有发现了
I'm getting something right now.
信♥用♥卡♥刚被使用了 纽荷尔海滩 Calleigh
Credit card just approved! Newhall Beach, Calleigh.
Dave 这是我们的第一个突破
Dave, that is our first break.
你可真是颗新星
You are a rock star.
嘿 Ashley
Hey, Ashley?
嗯
Yeah?
Ashley Tanner
Ashley Tanner?
是的
Yeah.
你有问题么
You got some kind of problem?
没有 但是你有 那不是Ashley Tanner
No, but you do. That's not Ashley Tanner.
盗用信♥用♥卡♥是犯法的
Credit card theft is a crime.
她在哪
Where is she?
不知道 我甚至都不认识她
No idea. II don't even know her.
那为什么你在用她的信♥用♥卡♥
Why are you using her credit card, then?
我们在草地上找到了一个钱包
We found a purse laying in the grass.
在休息站的14出口处
Exit 14 at the rest stop.
你俩就这么跳过了草地
What, you two were just skipping through the meadow?
起来 站起来
Get up. Get up!
我们多合作啊
We cooperated.
难道一点好处都没有吗
Shouldn't that count for something?
只不过就是捎你们去趟警局
It just bought you a trip downtown.
听着 大家
All right, everybody, listen up!
这是一张Ashley Tanner的照片
This is a photo of Ashley Tanner.
她的钱包在这个休息站被找到了 她失踪了
Her purse was found at this rest stop. She's missing.
我们会找到她 你们一直走 低头看地
We will find her. You'll walk forward, keep your eyes down.
如果看到了任何东西 就吹口哨
If you see anything, blow your whistle.
开始吧
Let's go!
Walter...
Walter...
你找到了什么
What do you got?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表