剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
革新货栈获得了数百万美元赔偿
Renovation Warehouse got the million dollars.
他们靠她的死赚了钱
They made money when she died?
没错
That's correct.
可能是和她的死有什么关联
That may have had something to do with her death.
你的意思是说她是被谋杀的
Are you saying she was murdered?
我们需要挖出她的尸体确认一下
We need to exhume her body to determine that,
所以我们需要你的许可
and we need your permission.
那可能有点麻烦
That might be a problem.
这话怎讲
Why is that?
她把遗体捐献用作科研了
She donated her body to science.
你好
Hello.
Walter Simmons 迈阿密警♥察♥
Walter Simmons, MDPD.
我们是来拿Hannah Wilcox的遗体
We're here for Hannah Wilcox.
他说的是13349号♥
He means body #13349.
系主任说你们会来
The dean said you'd be coming.
恐怕我不能帮上什么忙
I'm afraid I'm not going to be of much help.
管捐赠遗体的主管处理的记录
Our director of bequeathals handles the records.
学生们不被允许
Students aren't allowed
获知他们所用遗体的任何消息
to know anything about their cadavers.
实际是学校鼓励学生给遗体起新名字
In fact, they're encouraged to give them new names.
幸好我们有带照片过来
Good thing we brought a photo.
我们要找照片里的女士
It's the lady in the picture.
现在正在上课 跟我来
Well, class is now in session. Follow me.
不是这个
Nope.
继续吧
Carry on.
不是这个
Nope.
抱歉
Excuse me.
Tom
Tom.
是Hannah
It's Hannah.
我这就去找轮床
I'll go get the gurney.
为啥啊 这里一切都齐备
Why? We have everything right here.
你想着在这里解剖验尸
You want to do the autopsy now?
请把手套给我
Gloves, please.
好吧
All right.
布劳沃德县的验尸报告上列死因是
So, Broward's autopsy listed the cause of death
上吊引起的窒息
as asphyxia by hanging.
绳索的痕迹在下颚处
LO Ligature marks are at an inverted V
呈一个倒置的V字形
under the jaw, just above
正好在甲状软骨之上
the thyroid cartilage.
解剖刀
Scalpel.
男性解剖时甲状软骨
Thyroid cartilage,
也可被叫做喉结
also known as the Adam's apple
是完好无损的
in male anatomy, is still intact,
那之上就是
as is...
舌骨
the hyoid bone above it.
我们病理学有学到
We learned in pathology
这和上吊自杀的症状一致
that's consistent with a suicide by hanging.
水准很高
Top marks.
但是这个 我先暂停一下
But this... this gives me pause.
看一下她的眼睛
Take a look at her eyes.
你看出来什么没有
What do you see?
看上去是出血的症状
Looks like hemorrhaging.
这被称为瘀点性出血
It's called petechial hemorrhaging.
是典型的扼杀症状
Which is typical of manual strangulation,
而非上吊自杀
not a hanging.
哇
Whoa.
这个疏忽未免也太大了吧
That's a big miss, isn't it?
我不是在指责布劳沃德县的法医官
I don't fault Broward's M.E.
将上吊和扼杀区分开来
Distinguishing a hanging from strangulation
是非常困难的
is very difficult.
所以 她有被谋杀的可能
So, there's a chance she was murdered.
刚才用到的词 "可能"
"Chance" being the operative word.
代表她也许是被扼杀之后 被设计得像一起上吊事件
It could be a strangulation made to look like a hanging,
但是现在 证据还不是很确定
but as of now, the evidence is equivocal.
现在没有办法来确定
But there's no way to know for sure.
遗憾的是你不能穿越到
Too bad you can't travel back in time
最初的犯罪现场
to the original crime scene.
Tom 你太有才了
Tom, you're a genius.
实验室见了
Hey, see you back at the lab.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me.
谢了
Thanks!
我不明白了 你们已经看过她的尸体
I don't understand. You got a look at her body.
那你还做这个干什么
Why are you doing this?
我们相信上一次验尸有不确定之处
We believe the autopsy may be inconclusive.
布劳沃德警局关于自杀的结论 是正确的了
So, Broward PD was right about it being a suicide?
让我们忘记先入为主的观点
Well, we have an open mind.
你们这是要重现她的死亡过程 对
So, you're going to recreate her death?
我 呃 如果我是你会进屋里去等
I would, uh... I'd wait inside if I were you.
准备好了
Ready?
好了 嗯
Yeah. Okay.
你发现了什么
What do you see?
这上面有一处明显的绳索拖拉过的痕迹
I got a distinct rope burn up here, sir.
好 把绳子系在房♥梁上 好的
Okay. Lace it across the beam.
等一下
Wait a minute.
在另一处房♥梁上也有拖拉过的痕迹
I got another rope burn across a different beam.
她到底是在哪根房♥梁上的吊
Which one did she hang from?
这个问题问得好 Walter
That's a very good question, Walter.
把绳子系在第二根房♥梁上
Lace it across the second beam.
行了 这样 绳子固定在两个点上
with the rope positioned at two points,
可以产生机械效益
it creates a mechanical advantage.
这也使得吊起尸体
Should make it easier
变得轻松简单
to lift up the body.
哦
Oh.
是有人把她拉上去使得产生擦痕
The rope burns were caused from someone pulling her up.
她不是自己上吊自杀
She didn't hang herself.
她那时已经死了
She was dead already.
她的脖子上有上吊造成的瘀伤
She had ligature bruises on her neck.
如果她已经死了绳子是不会留下痕迹
The rope wouldn't have left a mark if she was already dead.
那他们是用绳子把她勒死 Walter
So, they used a rope to strangle her, Walter.
布劳沃德县法医疏忽了
That means Broward County neglected
上皮检测 对吧
to take epithelials, doesn't it?
Yates先生 请坐 不 不 不 不
Sit down, Mr. Yates. No, no, no, no.
你们无法证明 我没有在别的地方碰过绳子
You can't prove I didn't touch that rope somewhere else.
可能有人从我车♥库♥里偷走了绳子 不对 我们知道是你勒死了她
Someone could've stolen it from my shed. No, we know that you
因为我们有DNA为证
strangled her, because we have DNA that proves it.
从现在开始 你会因谋杀Hannah Wilcox
Okay, here's the thing: you're going to go away
而离开公♥司♥ 这毫无疑问
for Hannah Wilcox's murder, there's no doubt about it.
世界上不会有任何一个陪审团
There isn't a jury in the world
会同情一个为了一纸保险单
that is going to find any sympathy
而杀害自己雇员的公♥司♥
for a corporate executive who's killing for a profit sheet.
你会等不到把牢底坐穿那天
And you're not going to last
因为公♥司♥主管和恋童癖一起
one day in prison, because executives are
处在监狱食物链的底层
right down there on the food chain with pedophiles.
你可以让自己好过一点
You can make this smoother for yourself.
但是机会只有一个
But you get one chance.
什么方法
How?
坐
Have a seat.
如果你将一切都和盘托出 我们会向你提供保护
If you tell us everything, we will offer you protection.
我这里有一份保险客户的名单
I have got a list of all of the policyholders
上面有你们公♥司♥过去五年 死去的所有雇员的名字
who were employees that have died in the last five years.
圈出你做掉的人员名单来
Circle all the names you're responsible for.
我问你个问题 Yates先生
Let me ask you a question, Mr. Yates.
你只是负责数据的超级电脑是吧
You're just the numbers cruncher here, right?
所以你不是单独提出这一计划的人
So you didn't come up with this plan on your own.
幕后黑手是谁
Who's behind this?
你们会告诉法官我配合警方的工作么
You'll tell the judge that I helped you?
是的
Yes.
我们公♥司♥的CEO DeSalvo
My CEO, DeSalvo.
他说 我们有保单在手 干嘛不利用
He said, "We have the policies, why not use them?"
他告诉我
He told me I'd have
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表