剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
About the Enright case.
事实是 那袖扣构成合理怀疑
Fact remains that those cuff links left a reasonable doubt,
而你就是买♥♥它们的人 我们有证据
and you were the one that purchased 'em.We have proof right there.
哦 明白了 这就是证据 是吧
Oh, I see.This is proof.is it?
这是假的
Well, this is fake.
哦 对哦 这是我信♥用♥卡♥号♥码
Oh, yeah, that's my credit card number there.
挺不爽 是吧
Vexing, isn't it?
我掏钱买♥♥的 设计和风格 都很相似的袖扣 空降案发现场
The cuff link that I bought… very similar in design and style… winds up at a crime scene.
废话就别说了
Let's cut the BS.
就是你放进去的 然后助你委托人逍遥法外
You planted it there to help your client beat a murder rap.
你这么想的
Is that your theory?
这不是事实 压根没根据
That's not fact.There's no foundation there.
再放别的证据 我亲自载你去Chino监狱
Plant anything else, and I will personally drive you to Chino.
是 我相信你会
Yes, I believe you would.
其实吧 反正我也在考虑退休了
As a matter of fact, I've been contemplating retiring, anyway.
那是你的事
That's your problem.
你可以去买♥♥点幽默感
You know, you can buy a sense of humor.
咱们一定要逮着这家伙 Calleigh
We got to catch this guy, Calleigh.
必须逮着 我知道就是他干的
We got to catch him.I just… I know he did it.
我想我也许找到办法了
I think I may have found a way.
真的
Really?
我开始想光是指纹 不能把Coop Daly怎样
Well, I started thinking about it, and the print alone is not gonna sink Coop Daly.
对 他肯定 呃 会狡辩… 用那个 呃 签名故事
No, he's got, uh, that other explanation…the, um, autograph defense.
对极了
Exactly.
如果指纹不行 没准指纹里面的东西可以
So if the print won't do it, maybe what's inside the print will.
你把我说糊涂了
Now you lost me.
我要分解Coop指纹里的化合物
I'm gonna break down the chemical compound in Coop's fingerprint.
里面可能有他辩驳不了的证据
Within that, I think there may be something he can't refute.
二甲基硅油… 硅胶润滑剂 以及羊皮细胞
Dimethicone silicone based lubricant, and cells consistent with lambskin.
羊皮
Lambskin?
是避孕套
That's a condom.
没错
Exactly.
Coop戴着避孕套
Coop was wearing a condom.
强♥奸♥Anna的人也一样
So was Anna's rapist.
这个光谱的化学特征是独一无二的
This spectra has a unique chemical signature.
我去拿它的光谱 和Anna的强♥暴♥检测结果比对
I'm gonna run it against the spectra from Anna's sex kit.
啥 我用哪种避孕套
So, um, what kind of condom do I use?
我的最爱 我选择的牌子
What's my favorite?My brand of choice?
我基本就不用
I rarely use them.
这问题有点儿 呃 太私人了
So it's kind of a, um, personal question.
事实上 这是证据
Actually, it's evidence.
是吗
Really?
Anna体内找到的特殊遗留物 我们在你的指纹里也找到了
There were specific traces in Anna Kitson that we also found in the oil of your fingerprint.
你的指纹和凶器上的一模一样
That print is the same as the one on the murder weapon.
就明说了吧 你强♥奸♥了Anna
So, just to get this straight, you raped Anna,
杀了Leslie Stoltz 这两样你都跑不了
you killed Leslie Stoltz, and we can tie you to both.
你们可真逗
You guys are pretty funny.
我都要笑抽了
I mean, you just crack me up.
你们真以为凭一个羊皮避孕套...
You really think you're gonna pin a murder rap on me...
就能以强♥奸♥谋杀罪抓了我
based on a lambskin condom?
好像没人提过啥羊皮避孕套啊 天才
I don't think anybody here mentioned a lambskin condom, genius.
这可是凶手才知道的东西
That's knowledge only the killer would have.
你要知道 Enright先生告诉我 她是心甘情愿的
You know, Mr. Enright told me that she'd be a willing participant.
他说他已经玩腻了这婊♥子♥
He told me that he was sick of the bitch.
他把她当年终分红赏给我 因为这一年生意不错
He gave her to me, as a bonus, because we had a good year.
如果她放轻松 就让我...
You know, if she would've just relaxed and just...
按计划行事 那什么事都没有了
stayed with the program, everything would've been just fine.
于是那时Leslie想阻止你
So that's when Leslie tried to stop you.
她就那么闯进来
She came barging in.
然后一切都... 一切都开始失控
And everything kind of went, uh... everything kind of went haywire.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
你想对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
你不该出现在这
You shouldn't be here.
因为Anna不会配合 所以你给她下了药
So you roofied Anna because she wouldn't cooperate.
我没下药 矮子
I didn't roofie anybody, pint-size.
是Tony下的
That was Tony.
你想要她么 你可以上她
Do you want her?You can have her.
你在开玩笑吧
Ah, you're kidding, right?
我说真的Coop 今年生意真的不错
No, I'm not kidding, Coop.It's been a really, really good year, okay?
你作为我的朋友 理应得到些小奖励
Now you, my friend, deserve a little bonus.
女士们 来 喝一杯提提神
Ladies, refreshers.
你被捕了 Daly先生
You're under arrest, Mr. Daly.
把这个畜生带走
Get this animal out of here.
宝贝儿 回见
See you later, baby.
嘿 也太久了吧
Well, it's about time.
麻烦告诉我为什么 我得在这儿 等上1个多小时喝着泔水一样的饮料
Do you mind telling me why I have been here for over an hour, drinking this swill...
连个电♥话♥都没法打
with no access to a telephone?
我来告诉你 你可以用我的电♥话♥ Enright先生
Well, I'll tell you what.You can borrow mine, Mr. Enright.
用它来打给你律师
Use it to call your lawyer.
告知他 我们将要起诉你 拉皮条 持有并使用违禁药物
Let him know we're booking you for pandering and possession of a controlled substance.
并且我们已经证实 你与Leslie Stoltz的谋杀案有关
And we've got a good shot at tying you in to Leslie Stoltz's murder.
噢 得了吧
Oh, please.
你们怎么还是拎不清
You people just don't get it, do you?
你的好朋友 Coop Daly 把你供出来了
You know, your good friend Coop Daly… he sold you out.
你的所作所为 导致了Leslie Stoltz的死亡
The actions you took led to Leslie Stoltz's death.
那是谋杀重罪
That's felony murder.
我只消念个小咒语
Well, I could just say one little magic word.
什么
What's that?
Car... do... za
Car... do... za.
法官才不会受理这案子呢 这你们是知道的
The judge is going to toss this case out right away, and you know it.
你想错了 Enright先生
You see, that's where you're wrong, Mr. Enright.
你这话什么意思
So, what are you saying?
难道你是说 你们比著名的洛杉矶警局还厉害
You going to do a better job than the world-famous LAPD?
如果从这些犯罪现场的照片 能看出谁拿走了袖扣
If any of these crime scene photos would have shown who took that cuff link,
早就该有人注意到了啊
I think someone would have noticed by now.
确实有人注意到了
Somebody did notice.
Eric 看看这个
Eric, take a look at this.
这些照片上都出现了同一位女士
It's the same lady in every one of these photos.
嗯 看这个
Yes.Watch this.
这 这 还有这 都是她
Bang, bang, bang.That's her again.
她有个相机
She's got... she's got a camera.
Eric 她能帮到我们
Eric, she can help us.
洛杉矶这么大 我们上哪儿找这女的呀
H, in a city as big as L.A., how are we going to find one girl?
有办法
This is how.
她有个胸牌
She's got a press pass.
Olivia Burch
Olivia Burch.
不好意思接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
Sutter队长 午饭吃得如何 队长
Captain Sutter. Enjoying your lunch, Lieutenant?
不错 事实上
Yes, as a matter of fact we are.
我们正在做 来洛杉矶要完成的任务 队长
We're doing what we came to Los Angeles to do, Captain.
那你会发现你们在浪费时间
Then you know you're wasting your time.
我们的任务叫做净化警♥察♥队伍
That's called clean police work.
你是在暗指我不清白
Are you suggesting I'm not clean?
我想我们就快找出答案了 长官
I guess we're about to find out, Captain.
唔 你捕捉到想要的了吗 一切 所有美妙的一切
Ooh, you getting what you need?Everything, uh, everything groovy?
画面的细节都天衣无缝吗
Got the grippers in place and all that?
是啊
Yeah.
我说...
So how...?
我觉得应该这样么来 好 让我试...
I think it's that way. Okay, let me take...
你不懂 好 这会儿我要拍你 动起来
You don't know. Okay, I'll take it of you.Do the move.
棒极了
Great.
很好 Billy 非常好
Nice, Billy, really nice.
Burch小姐 Burch小姐
Ms.Burch. Ms.Burch.
这里不对外开放
This is a closed set.
我是来自迈阿密州检署的Eric Delko
I'm Eric Delko from Miami State Attorney's Office.
这是迈阿密戴德郡警局的Caine队长
And this is Lieutenant Caine from Miami-Dade PD.
我们可以聊几句吗
Could we have a word, please?
休息会 Billy
Take a break, Billy.
我能帮什么忙吗
What can I do for you?
Tony Enright的案子
The Tony Enright case.
我们从这张照片看到 你几年前也曾到过犯罪现场
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表