剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
好的 但是 Todd 我在听
Okay, but todd, I'm listening.
你是说有可能不是我爸爸干的吗
Are you telling me there's a chance That someone other than my dad did this?
你知道吗
You know what?
我们必须查清楚 对吧
We need to find out, don't we?
那么Horatio认为 Todd Bradstone走进房♥间的时候
So horatio thinks that todd bradstone might have walked in
他妈妈正遭到性侵犯
On his mother being sexually assaulted.
嗯 我们刚把那晚的衣服弄出来
Well, we just pulled all the clothes from that night,
因为我们要仔细研究寻找证据
'cause we're gonna through 'em and look for evidence.
验尸官的报告丝毫没提到她遭到性侵犯
There was nothing in the m.E.'s report To suggest that she was sexually assaulted.
嗯... 不管怎样 我们都要检查的
Let's, uh... Let's check anyway.
当然
Sure.
我觉得我找到点什么
I think I got something.
什么
What is it?
嗯 样本很小 但是...
Well, the sample is really small, but...
有可能是精♥液♥
It could be semen.
哇 15年后还能存活吗
Whoa, 15 years later? Is that still viable?
平时的话 你知道的 高温湿热日照
Normally, you know, heat and moisture and sunlight
会损毁样本 但它在冷藏库里呆了15年
Would degrade the sample, but it's been sitting In refrigerated storage.
我们检查衣服是很正确的 对吧
it's a good thing we checked the clothes, huh?
很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
当时没有鉴证科能收集所有证据
We didn't have csis to collect all The evidence.
不是所有岔子都是我的错
I'm not to blame for everything that went wrong on this case.
你说的
Your words,
我可没说
Not mine.
Bradstone有罪
Bradstone is guilty.
我确定
That I'm sure of.
或许有
Maybe.
或许没
Maybe not.
Newhouse先生 请坐
Mr. Newhouse, have a seat.
好吧 我很忙的
Okay, I'm very busy.
你们居然一天请了我两次
You guys drag me down here twice in one day?
请解释下为什么你的精♥液♥
Why don't you explain to me how your semen ended up
会跑到谋杀当晚Sarah穿的衣服上
On the clothes sarah was wearing the night she was murdered?
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
是你杀的她么
Did you kill her?
不 杀她的是James Bradstone 我想这点已成共识
No, james bradstone killed her. I think we all know that.
他们的儿子Todd Bradstone说 在母亲遇害时
Their son todd bradstone said that he saw a man
看到她受制于一个男人 男人在伤害她
On top of his mother the day she was murdered, hurting her.
得了吧 那时他才几岁啊
Come on, how old was he?
小孩搞不清楚状况的
Kids get confused.
你们当时有过外遇么
Were you having an affair?
我们在一起很开心
We were having fun.
她身材很辣
She was hot.
她的丈夫忽视了她
Her husband was ignoring her.
没错
Yeah...
那天晚上我是在她家
I was there that night.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I'm home.
他怎么早回家了
He's home early.
可能是听到口风了
Yeah, from who knows where.
他今天必须得知道咱俩的事 Donald
He needs to know, donald, today.
你傻了
Are you crazy?
不行 不带这样的
No, not like this.
你下楼去拖住他
You get downstairs and you stall him.
你要干什么
What are you going to do,
从浴室窗口爬出去么
Climb out the bathroom window?
对呀
Uh, yeah.
快点 赶紧下楼啊 快去
Go on, get down there, go!
我听到楼下传来尖叫声
I heard screaming coming from downstairs, and I went out
我要从浴室窗户爬出去
Through the bathroom window.
窗户被钉死了
It was stuck.
所以我不得不踢破玻璃
I had to kick it out.
惨案发生时你在现场
You were there when it happened.
嗯 但我也就知道这么些
Yeah, but that's all I know.
之后我已经跑出她家了
I got right out of there.
那你为什么不站出来呢
Why didn't you come forward?
你们已经有一名证人了
You already had a witness.
并且 我也确实没有目睹杀人经过
Besides, I didn't really see anything.
我认为内情不止这么一点
I think there's more to it than that.
我要你和Johnson警官走一趟
I'm going to have you go with officer johnson.
Ryan 听着
Ryan, hey.
我要你去趟现场
I need you to go to the crime scene.
我说 她去检查过听力了没有
Hey, did she get her hearing checked out yet?
我告诉她可能有损伤的倾向 直到...
I told her she's a liability until she...
我听你俩的话就和敲钟一样清楚
I can hear you both clear as a bell.
你听到了
You heard that? Well, yeah.
嗯 对啊 我去看过医生
I went to the doctor.
然后 配了一个小助听器
I, uh, got this little hearing aid.
大家瞧瞧
Simmons, Check it out.
她就像是无敌女金刚了
She's like the bionic woman now. Exactly.
现在我能胜任这项工作 你俩说话注意点
I was cleared for work, so watch what you say.
屋内仍保留着谋杀当晚的模样
This place is exactly how it was at the time of the murders.
Todd Bradstone是屋主 以前还住在这里
Well, todd bradstone owns it, used to live in it.
我不明白他保留这所房♥子的原因
I'm not sure why he hangs on to the place.
谁会买♥♥啊
Who'd buy it?
太让人毛骨悚然了
It's eerie.
Donald Newhouse说他踢碎了浴室窗户
Donald newhouse says he broke the bathroom window.
Calleigh让我们在那喷点发光氨
Calleigh wants us to luminol it
看看是否有血迹存在
For the presence of blood.
好的
All right.
这里绝对是有血迹
There was definitely blood here.
这上面说碎玻璃上
Yeah, it says that there were tiny droplets
有死者的细小血滴 对的
Of the victim's blood on the broken glass. Right.
但是控方认为是
But the prosecution believed
James Bradstone在踢碎窗户时
That james bradstone transferred that blood there
使死者血迹附着在玻璃上
When he kicked the window out,
之后他撒谎说是闯入者杀的人
Then he lied about an intruder doing it.
如果是Donald Newhouse踢碎窗户
So, if donald newhouse broke the window,
这就说明死者血迹的存在与他有关
That means he's responsible For the presence of the victim's blood.
Newhouse说他在谋杀发生前就离开了
Newhouse said that he was gone before the murders happened.
那 血迹是怎么沾到他身上的
So, how'd the blood get on him, then?
这个问题问得好
That's a good question.
等一下
Hold on.
我在这发现有血迹
I got a blood trail here.
这点文件里也记录到了
Yeah, that's documented in this file as well¡xad
血迹通向Sarah Bradstone被杀的房♥间
Leading right to where sarah bradstone was murdered.
Sarah死时James Bradstone不在她身边
James bradstone wasn't standing over sarah as she died.
没错
No.
在她身边的是Donald Newhouse
Donald newhouse was.
我应该早就和你讲 Donald
I should have told you before, donald.
我不喜欢骗子
I don't like liars.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你杀了她 是你杀了Sarah
You killed her. You killed sarah.
血迹证明了这一点
Blood proves it.
从Sarah Bradstone的尸体旁到 被你踢碎的浴室窗户那里
You left a blood trail from sarah bradstone's body
均有你留下的血迹
To the bathroom window that you kicked out.
她的鲜血 你的血脚印
Her blood, your footprints.
她没有下楼和丈夫争执
She wasn't downstairs arguing with her husband.
而是在你脚边流血身亡
She was bleeding out at your feet.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你这是承认杀了Sarah
Are you admitting to killing sarah?
Sarah和我 那晚在一起 我...
Sarah and I¡xad we were... We were together that night. I...
就在我...
And as I was...
要溜出去之时 我 我发现...
Sneaking out, I, uh, realized that I...
钱包落在卧室里了...
I left my wallet in the bedroom, and...
在我潜回卧室之前
Before I could get back in,
叫喊声从楼下一直传到卧室里
The yelling from downstairs, it came up into the bedroom.
之后我听到门猛地被关上 再然后
And then, I heard the door slam, and then...
一切又恢复平静
...It was quiet again.
天啊
Oh, god.
救救我
Help me.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表