剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
这是拍钥匙特写的完美角度
This is the perfect perspective to get a close-up on the keys.
肯定是从这间办公室里拍的
So then it must have been taken from inside that office.
这是间房♥产中介
It's a real estate office.
真的么 叫什么名字
You're kidding. What's the name?
Ben Rooney房♥产
Ben Rooney Properties.
Ryan 这是受害者的名字
Ryan, that's the name of our victim.
也许受害者并不那么无辜
Maybe our victim wasn't so innocent, after all.
Pennington小姐 店主说Ben上周每天都去店里
Miss Pennington, the owner told us that Ben was in the store every day last week.
你知道原因吗
Now, would you know why?
我猜他想给我买♥♥订婚戒指
I guess he was there to buy me an engagement ring.
实际上 我们并不这么认为
Actually, we don't think so.
我们认为Ben是去商店踩点
We believe that Ben was casing the store.
踩点
Casing?
Ben还拍了经理的钥匙 好自己复♥制♥
Ben was also taking pictures of the manager's keys, so that he could make duplicate copies.
抱歉 我 我不明白
I'm sorry, I-I don' understand this.
那么... 如果Ben是劫匪 他同伙为什么要杀他
So... if Ben was one of them, why would they shoot him?
劫匪通常在抢劫时反♥目♥
Thieves will often turn on each other during a robber.
这样就能多分一点
That way they get the extra share.
我们还知道Ben至少有三个同伙
We also know that Ben was working with at least three other people.
你觉得这人眼熟吗
Does this man look familiar to you at all?
你又是否听Ben提起过Joe Tepper
Or did you ever hear Ben talk about somebody named Joe Tepper?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
你对Ben了解多少
How well did you know Ben?
我才认识他三周
I only knew him three weeks.
我当时正去他的办公室买♥♥公♥寓♥
I went into his office to buy a condo.
你今天还带人看♥房♥♥吗
Are you still showing houses today?
天呐
Geez.
我没看到你
Didn't see you.
不好意思
Sorry.
-给 -是我不好
- Here you go. - Yeah. My fault.
你想找什么样的房♥子
What kind of place are you looking for?
这个怎样
How about this one?
已售出
Sold.
Pennington小姐 你是不是隐瞒了什么
Miss Pennington, is there something that you're not telling us?
没有
No.
你要知道 Ben可能认识凶手
You do realize that Ben probably knew his killers-
你说的任何信息都将有助于抓住他们
-and anything you can tell us will help us find them?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我... 恐怕根本不了解他
I just... I guess I didn't know him at all.
Joe Tepper的牛仔裤上发现一块污渍
We've got a splatter stain found on the jeans of Joe Tepper.
Wolfe先生
Mr. Wolfe.
是硼酸 干嘛用的
I got boric acid-- what's that used in?
杀虫剂 阻燃剂 金属铸件
Uh, insecticide, flame retardant, metal casting.
金属铸件
Metal casting.
钻石是从首饰底座上撬下来的
Diamonds were removed from their settings.
什么底座
What kind of settings were they?
嗯... 都是金子的
Uh... They're all made of gold.
这就是硼酸的用途
That's what they're using the boric acid for.
加入硼酸后 黄金会在1800度的高温下融化
With the acid, gold goes liquid at 1, 800 degrees.
也许他们的目标不是钻石而是黄金
Maybe it's not the diamonds. Maybe it's the gold.
我们找这个叫Spano的干嘛
So, why are we talking to this Spano guy?
这两个月他都关在牢里
He's been in lockup for the last two months.
他是本市最大的销赃头子
The biggest fence in the city.
他可能知道 那两个贼是谁 还有黄金去了哪
He will have information about who our thieves are and where our gold is going.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
下午好
Afternoon.
你们邀我做技术顾问
I understand you guys need me as a technical consultant.
对我有什么好处吗
So how does this affect my situation?
那取决于你有多坦率
Depends on how generous you are.
好吧 什么事
Okay. So, whatcha got?
有一起珠宝店抢劫案 抢匪的目标只有黄金
We've got a jewelry store smash-and-grab, and they were only concerned about the gold.
他们使用硼酸
They used boric acid.
干得漂亮--这些孩子很清楚自己在干嘛
Very nice-- these boys know what they're doing, for sure.
为什么只要黄金 钻石不是更值钱吗
So why just gold? Aren't diamonds worth more?
有时候是 不过在人们心里 黄金的地位仍然不可取代
Yes, sometimes, but in the heart, my friend, gold is the Golden Rule.
经济萧条会导致什么
What happens when the economy tanks?
金价会飞涨 对此大家深信不疑
Gold skyrockets. You know, people trust it.
他们能捧在手里 压在枕下
They can hold it in their hands, they can put it under their bed at night.
按现在的行情 金价已经涨到 每盎司1200美金了 伙计
And with the current state of affairs, gold is up over $1, 200 an ounce, amigo.
这比投资Google赚钱多了
That is a better investment than Google.
那你是买♥♥家吗 伙计
So, who were your buyers, amigo?
-一个陷阱 -我没耐性了
- Trick question. - I'm losing interest.
他们把黄金卖♥♥给谁了
Who are they selling the gold to?
人人都爱买♥♥黄金
Everyone buys gold.
从买♥♥家身上是查不到人的
You're not gonna find your boys through the buyers.
你们无法追踪黄金
Gold can't be traced.
又不像钻石上面有序列号♥
It doesn't have serial numbers, like diamonds.
融化了以后谁都找不出来
You melt it down, it cannot be traced.
比转移海♥洛♥因♥还方便
It's easier to move than heroin.
这些家伙动作很快
Well, these guys were pretty efficient.
前后只用了不到60秒
They were in and out in less than 60 seconds.
你知道是谁吗
You have any idea who they are?
拜你们所赐 我已经脱离那圈子了
Thanks to you fine people, I've been out of the loop.
珠宝店里死了一个男人
A man died in the store.
好吧 我只能告诉你 这一票还远远不够 他们需要更多
All right, I can tell you, this one job ain't enough; It takes a lot to make a score.
我建议你们扩大搜查范围...
I suggest you widen your net, but...
而且如果是我就会马上行动
If I were you I'd do it fast,
因为他们一旦凑足了货 就会立即转移
because once they have enough for a sale, they're gonna move on it ASAP.
然后... 噗
And then... Poof.
噗
Poof.
就这样吧 带他下去
Speaking of which, take him.
就这样
That's it?
那我怎么办
What about me?
好吧
All right.
现在怎么办
Well, now what?
你都听见了 Jesse
You heard the man, Jesse.
扩大搜查范围 打电♥话♥给FBI
Let's widen our net. Make a call to the Feds.
看见那个信♥号♥♥干扰仪了吗
Hey, have you seen that signal jammer?
哦 就放在那边
Uh, yeah, it's right over there.
很好
Perfect.
没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事没事 我很好 听说你要归队了
Yeah, yeah, no, I'm good. Hey, I hear you're gonna be playing on our team again.
我又没离队过
Hey, I've always been on our team.
你说什么那
What are you talking about?
除非你们已经无案可查 否则我会一直帮忙的
Hey, I'm just here helping you guys out until your case load lightens up.
帮个忙好吗 麻烦关掉先
Will you do me a favor? Will you turn that thing off, please?
-快把我弄疯了 -好
- It's making me crazy. - Sure.
是关着的
It is off.
-真的吗 -对啊
- It is? - Yeah.
那就是因为你了 我的助听器...
It's got to be you, then, because my hearing aid just totally...
打从你进来...
Started freaking out right when...
... 就开始失控
... right when you walked in.
你回来不只是帮忙的对吗
You didn't come back here to just help us out, did you?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
别忘了 我以前就是 FBI安插的探子 我知道你戴着窃听器
You forget I was an FBI informant in this lab, and I know you've got to be wearing a wire.
对
I am.
关掉了
It's off.
谢谢
Thank you.
是为了钻石的事吗
Is this about the diamonds?
对
Yeah.
我还从没见过州检察部动作这么快
That's the fastest I've ever seen the state's attorney's office move on something.
我们已经调查了好几个月了 Natalia
We've been working on this for a couple of months, Natalia.
毒品 现金-- 庭审证据莫名其妙地遗失
When we were receiving evidence for trials things would be missing: Drugs, cash.
不过都很少
Small amounts.
找不出哪出了纰漏
We couldn't find where the leak was.
直到今天
Until today.
Horatio知道吗
Does Horatio know?
当然知道
Of course.
你们准备什么时候才告诉我们
When were you gonna tell the rest of us?
你真的觉得是我们的人干的
Or do you actually think that it is one of us?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表