剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
长官 办公人员在哪
Where's the desk sergeant?
就在那
就在那
请帮帮我
Someone help me, please.
出了什么事 我女儿失踪了
What seems to be the problem? My daughter's missing.
她只有22岁 金色头发
She's only 22, she's blonde...
女士 只有当她失踪48小时
Well, ma'am, there's nothing we can do
我们才能接手此案
until she's gone 48 hours.
她不见了
She's out there!
她有危险 难道你不明白么
In danger, don't you understand?!
我理解 女士
I understand, ma'am...
我在说我的女儿
I'm talking about my daughter!
哦 天呐
Oh, God...
为什么没有人肯听我的
Why won't anyone listen?!
女士 我听着呢
Ma'am, I'm listening.
我是Caine副队
My name is Lieutenant Caine.
有什么可以帮你
How can I help?
我女儿有麻烦了
My daughter's in trouble.
她叫Ashley Tanner
Her name is Ashley Tanner.
这是她的照片
This is her picture.
我们来自松城 靠近奥兰多市
We're from Pine Castle, up near Orlando.
她只是个小镇姑娘
She's just a smalltown girl.
有什么可怕的事发生了
Something terrible's happened.
我知道
I just know it has.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
因为她留着这么一条信息给我
Because she left me this message.
妈妈 是我 Ashley
Mama, it's me, Ashley.
我在回家路上
I'm coming home.
发生了一些事 不好的事
Some things happened here, uh, bad things.
我需要你 妈妈 我会在一个小时后到
I need you, Mama. I'll be... I'll be there in an hour.
她没有到
She never made it.
那已经是昨天了
That was yesterday.
她在迈阿密干什么
What was she doing in Miami?
她一个人开车来的
She drove down all by herself.
她想做一个模特
She was going to be a model.
有没有可能她只是离家出走了
Is it possible that she's just run away?
副队...
Lieutenant...
我了解我的女儿
I know my daughter.
她从来也永远不会让我担心的
She would never, ever do anything to leave me to wonder.
她永远不会那么做
She would never do that.
她开的是什么车
Okay, what kind of a car was she driving?
尼桑
A Nissan.
这是牌照号♥
There's the license number right there.
答应我你会帮我
Tell me you'll help me.
我会的
I will.
所有单位注意
Attention, all units,
请相关部门注意此次警报
this is an interagency alert for all jurisdictions.
寻找一辆尼桑 车牌号♥是
Be on the lookout for a Nissan, license number,
BD915O
Bravo, Delta, nine, one, five, Oscar.
迈阿密警局
Miami Dade.
我发现了一辆被遗弃的车
Yeah, I found an abandoned car.
车牌号♥是 BD
License number Bravo, Delta,
915O
nine, one, five, Oscar.
Tripp说你在营救一位年轻的姑娘 找到她了么
Tripp said you put out a BOLO on a young lady. Have we found her?
我们在林中空地找到了她的车
We found her car in the glades.
现场有血迹
Apparently, there's blood at the scene.
那我们就去现场 不要放过任何蛛丝马迹
Okay, so, let's go back to the scene and turn over every rock.
你想当成一起谋杀案来调查
You want to work it as a murder?
我想试图阻止一场谋杀案
I'm trying to prevent one.
* Yeah *
《犯罪现场调查》 迈阿密 第08季 第07集
* We don't get fooled again *
* Don't get fooled again *
* No, no *
两个后胎都没有了轮缘
Well, both back tires are off the rims.
第一个到现场的警♥察♥干得不错
First responder did a good job.
他说他在几英里外就看到了轮胎痕迹
He said he spotted tire treads several miles back.
我在这边缘发现了三角形锯齿状
I've got triangular indentations on this rim.
看起来她碾过了一条钉子带
It looks like she ran over a spike strip.
血迹一直溅到人行道
The blood spatter, it extends out on the pavement.
中等速率
Yeah, medium velocity.
血量说明头部受伤
The blood volume says head wound.
可能正在看前乘客侧车门
Probably looking at BFT.
看到没
You see this?
什么
What?
停车条
Parking stub.
城南酒店 昨天的
Town South Hotel, dated yesterday.
可能就是在那儿她的车胎爆了
That could be where she got the tire damage.
Jesse 有很多来回重叠的脚印
You know, Jesse, there's a lot of overlapping footprints.
我想她被攻击了
I think she was attacked.
看起来有两套脚印
It looks like two sets.
一套男性 一套女性
One male, one female.
似乎她是单枪匹马地对抗攻击者
Looks like she was fighting off a single attacker.
当她无法再反抗时
So, where the fight went out of her,
脚印就变成了拖痕
the footprints turned into drag marks
在这里消失
and then they disappear here.
可能还有一辆车
Could be a second car.
我想她可能只是被绑♥架♥了
I'm thinking she may have been abducted.
她有可能还活着
It's possible she's still alive.
我要追踪她的手♥机♥
I'm gonna run her cell phone,
她的信♥用♥卡♥ 然后派人去她住过的酒店
her credit cards and send someone out to the hotel.
好的 我会尽力找出
All right, I'll try to figure out
攻击者用的是什么武器
what kind of weapon our attacker used.
好的
Great.
使用的武器是金属球棒
Applied mechanical force using a metal bat.
会在一般范围内产生中速飞溅
Produced mediumvelocity spatter, average range.
与犯罪现场的血迹图案不同
Not consistent with the blood pattern at the scene.
欢迎到我们酒店
Welcome to our hotel.
有票根么 伙计 我来不是为了车的
Ticket stub? Not here for a car, pal.
我来找一个姑娘 谁不是呢
I'm looking for a girl. Who isn't, man?
这个女孩失踪了
Ah, this girl's missing.
认识她么
Recognize her?
我通常不记人脸
You know, I don't really notice faces.
我只跟票根和钥匙打交道
My job's all about the stubs and keys.
她的票根表明
Well, her stub says
昨天她从你们的停车场提了车
that she took a car out of your lot yesterday.
而且我相信她碾过了一条钉带
And I also think she ran over a spike strip.
人们总是走错路
People take off the wrong way all the time, man.
我泊车取车
I park them and go get them.
我可没义务阻止他们
I don't get paid to try to stop them.
伙计 你们这里没有监控录像
Okay, look, buddy, you got no video surveillance out here.
你是唯一可以帮我的人 行了么 天才
So, you're the only help I got, all right, genius?
这是她的车
Here's her car.
认识么 有没有唤起你的记忆
You recognize it? Jog your memory?
是的 是的 昨天 噢
Yeah! Yeah, yesterday. Oh! (laughing)
昨天我刚接完班
Yesterday right after I started my shift.
她可真是个来去匆匆的可人儿
She was a hottie in a real hurry.
除此之外我什么都不知道
Beyond that, look,I got nothing.
那个侍从怎么说
How'd it go with the valet?
他只记得她开车出去
He remembers her driving out.
除此之外 他啥都不知道
Besides that,he's dumb as a spoon.
早上好
Good morning.
欢迎来到南城酒店 我们在找一个失踪的女孩
Welcome to the Town South Hotel. We're looking for
她叫Ashley Tanner 我们有理由相信
a missing girl… her name's Ashley Tanner, and we have reason
她曾住在这个酒店里
to believe she may have stayed here at the hotel.
Tanner在这住了一周
Miss Tanner was with us for a week.
单人住城市观景间
Single with a city view. Then she upgraded
然后换到滨水套房♥
to a waterfront suite.
谁付的套房♥钱
Who paid for that upgrade?
她的套房♥是
Her suite was compliments
Jimmy Burris先生签单的 Burris还在这儿么
of Mr. Jimmy Burris. And is Burris still here?
他正在外面的泳池边喝酒
He just charged a round of drinks out by the pool.
谢了 谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表