剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Maya, the more you withhold information from me, the harder it becomes r me to believe you.
那么 罗密欧和朱丽叶宣称 他们在父亲尸体被焚烧前就离开了
So, Romeo and Juliet claim they left before Dad's body was set on fire.
好像在互相打掩护
That sounds like they're coveringor each other.
确实 不过还需要更直接的证据来证明
Sure does. We're gonna need more than circumstantial evidence to prove that, though.
唯一的问题是 在这一团糟里 任何有用的证据
The only problem is, any useful discovery in this whole mess
都可能已经被消防员给破坏了
may have accidentally been destroyed by the firefighters.
那么... 又到了这个时候
Yeah, hmm, well... I think it's that time.
-网格搜索 -一格一格检查
- Grid search? - Layer by layer.
就怕你会这么说
So afraid you were gonna say that.
等一下 等一下 Jesse
Oh, wait, wait, Jesse.
过来看看
Come here, take a look at this.
你发现什么了
What'd you find?
看到这儿的两个洞没
Do you see these two les right here?
嗯
Yeah.
知道是怎么来的吗
You have any idea where that's from?
嗯 我想我知道
Yeah, I think I do.
帮个忙 帮我拿一下那个铸模树脂
Will you do me a favor? Will you get me the casting resin, please?
好的
Yeah.
这么说 这个洞是鞋跟踩出来的
So, this hole was made by a heel, huh?
是的 具体来说 是高跟鞋
Yeah. High heel, to bexact.
不管是谁 肯定是陷到泥里去了
The wearer must ha dug their heel into the silt.
看起来像是Maya的 对吧
It's looking like Maya, isn't it?
这个嘛 我们也不确定 她的确来过Brian这儿几次
Well, you know, we can't be sure because she was at Brian's several times,
所以这也可能是前几天留下的
so this could have happened in the days before.
Natalia... 不 不会的
Natalia... no, it couldn't.
看见模器里鞋跟底下沾到的灰烬了吗
See the ash attached to the resin at the bottom of the heel?
-看到了 -被碾碎了
- Yeah. - It's crushed.
-就像 是踩上去的 -正确
- As in, stepped on? - Exactly.
也就是说 鞋跟踩上去时已经着火了
Means the fire was going when these heels went walking through.
可是 Maya说她离开时还没起火呢
Well, Maya said that she left before the fire started.
看来Maya在撒谎
Looks like Maya's lying.
我什么时候可以去看Brian 都好几个小时了 我不明白
When am I going to see Brian? It's been hours. I don't understand.
Maya 如果你一开始没隐瞒 是不会这么久的
Maya, if you had been straight with me, it wouldn't have taken hours.
现在 你还不能走 让我们看看你的鞋 请把它放到桌上
Now, you can't go until we look at your shoe, so please place it on the table.
你是对的 Maya的鞋跟要粗些
You're right. Maya's heels are chunkier.
我们找的鞋跟要细些
We're looking for ones that are more slender.
我能看看你的鞋吗
May I have your shoe, please?
-符合 -符合什么
- It's match. - A match for what?
这是我们根据现场情况 制♥作♥的一个高跟鞋印的模型
This is a mold of a high heel shoe print that we found at the scene.
而你鞋跟的形状和深度 一丝不差
And your shoe matches the exact size, shape and depth.
你那天早上去过那儿 对吗 Farooq夫人
You were there th morning, Mrs. Farooq, weren't you?
我从没计划让我女儿经历这些
I never planned on putting my daughter through this.
这些盘问 指控
The scrutiny, the accusation.
但我也无法坐视不理 看着事情发生
But I could not sit back, either, and let this happen.
Ahmad什么都跟我丈夫说了
Ahmad told my husband everything.
Maya啊 Brian啊 全部的事
About Maya, Brian, all of it.
婚约已经完了
The marriage was off.
Rahim来找我... 满腔怒火
Rahim came to me... furious.
也就是 你赞同这么做 你支持她
So, you support this? You support her?
理智些 Rahim
Be rsonable, Rahim.
-你是谁啊 -我是谁 你是谁
- Who are you? - Who am I? Who are you?
现在是你认同她的行为 她的背叛
It's as if you accept her behavior, her betrayal!
如果我已经失去了对这个家的控制 那我还有什么
If I lose control over this family, whatlse do I have left? !
-Rahim 求你了... -别这样
- Rahim, please...- Don't!
我自己会解决
I will take care of this melf.
我到那儿是去提醒她 保护她
I went there to warn her, protect her.
在灰烬里 我们发现了鞋跟印 是你留在犯罪现场的
We found ash compressed inside the el print at you left behind at the scene.
什--什么意思
Wh-Which means what?
意思就是说你丈夫着火时 你就站在他身边
It means that you stood over your husband while he burned.
我到那儿的时候 Rahim的车停在外面
When I got there, Rahim's car was parked outside.
他找到了她
He found her.
我能看出肯定是出什么事了
I could see that something had already happened.
Maya当时的车速很快
Maya was driving away very fast.
从没见过她那么害怕过
More frightened than I'd ever seen her.
就好像在逃命一样
Like she was running for her life.
我进去 然后就看到我丈夫
I went in to find my husband.
就那么 躺在那里
And there he was, lying there.
他说他想维护家族的荣耀 但他那么做却无任何荣耀可言
He said that he wanted to preserve our family's honor, but there was no honor in that.
Sameh
Sameh?
这是干吗
What is this?
放开我
Get me out of this.
你来是要杀了你的女儿
You came to kill your daughter?
我是她父亲 我有权决定什么是最好的
I'm her father! I must decide what's best!
放开我
Get me out of this!
暴♥力♥必须终止
The violence must stop.
听听你的话 是你腐蚀了我们的女儿
Listen to yourself! You corrupted our daughter!
-不是 -是你 是你干的
- No. - You! You did this!
-放开我 Salumeh -不是 看看你现在的样子
- Get me out of this, Salumeh! - No. Look at what you've become.
你已经忘了你从哪儿来
You forgot where you came from!
-不是我 -你忘了你是谁 放开我 Salumeh
- It wasn't me. - You forgot who you are! Get me out of this! Salumeh!
放开我
Get me out of this!
你腐蚀我们的女儿 Salumeh
You corrupted our dauger, Salumeh!
你毒害了我们的女儿
You poisoned our daughter!
-不是我 -放我出去
- It wasn't me. - Get me out of this!
Salumeh Salumeh
Salumeh! Salumeh!
以暴制暴...
To do what he did...
我只知道如果不这样 Maya是不会安全的
I just knew that Maya would never be safe.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
还好吗
How you doing?
我不回去了 Harmon 暂时不去
Not yet.
她此刻比那边更需要我
She needs me now more than anybody needs me over there.
他们延长了我的假期
They extended my furlough.
别担心 伙计
Don't worry, man.
不着急
Take your time.
我会等你的
I'll be waiting for you.
妈妈
Mom!
没事的
It's okay.
照顾对方 敬重对方
Take care of each other. Respect each other.
不要
No.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不要 Brian
No! Brian!
我以你为荣 儿子
I'm proud of you, son.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
在那边好好照顾自己
You take care of yourself over there.
-我会的 -好的
- I will. - Okay.
无论如何 活着回来
Okay. You come back alive, no matter what.
-我会的 一定会 -我会在这儿等你
- I will. will. - I'll be right here. Okay.
-我爱你 我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. I love you. - I love you, too.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表