剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
so I know he's getting away.
嘿 别动 别逼我亲自动手
Hey, stop right now, or I'll stop you myself.
Gary 我们在这做笔交易如何
Gary, we can make a deal here.
我绝不会再跟你交易了 飞机是我的
I'm done doing business with you. This plane is mine.
好像我从你那拿了多少东西似地
Looks like I'm pretty good at taking what's yours.
我只是到那阻止他夺走我的飞机
I was just there to keep him from taking my plane.
但他开始像困兽一样攻击我
But he starts fighting me like a caged animal.
我失控了
I lost it.
然后你藏起了他的尸体
And then you hid his body.
我以为藏在飞机上不会有人察觉 然后我可以再雇个人把它取回来
I thought it would go undetected in the plane and I would send my repo guy to fetch it for me.
Howard Burgess罪有应得
Howard Burgess got what was coming to him.
很多人会因此拍手称快
A lot of people are going to be happy with what I did.
他们都会想跟我握手
They're going to want to shake my hand.
那他们也只能 隔着玻璃跟你通电♥话♥了
Those people are going to have to settle for a phone call through glass.
不敢相信 搞了这么久还是 不知道Burgess把钱藏哪了
I can't believe, after all this, we still have no idea where Burgess's money is.
唯一的可靠线索就是"noise"这个词
And the only credible lead we have is the word "noise"
希望联邦调查局 有天能发现它的意思
Maybe the Feds will eventually figure out what that means.
也许根本就没钱了
Maybe there's no money.
看看这豪♥宅♥ 宾利 专机
Between the house, the Bentley, the plane...
这个能给我看下吗
Let me see that for a minute.
看看这串数字
Take a look at the tail number.
哦 好像是飞机的牌照
Oh, that's just like a license plate for a plane.
有什么特别的吗
Does it look special to you?
如果这是个词呢
What if it was a word?
假如1代表"i"
What if the 1 was an "i"
5代表"S"
and the 5 was an "S"?
Noise
Noise.
钱在飞机上
The money's on the plane.
如果我是你 就会放下它
If I were you, I'd put that down.
你在这做什么 Daniel
What are you doing here, Daniel?
来拿我爸欠我的东西
I'm taking what my father owes me.
这些钱从来就不属于你父亲
That money never belonged to your father.
当然也不属于你 孩子
It certainly doesn't belong to you, son.
但是他保证过 他说这些都是我的
But he promised me. He said this was mine.
应该把它还给投资者 记得吗
It was supposed to go back to the investors. Remember?
哦 我想...我想我说了谎
Well... well, I guess... I guess I lied about that.
Daniel 你以为你在干嘛
Daniel, what the hell do you think you're doing?
你说过只要放你出来 就把现金分给我
You said you'd split the cash with me if I broke you out.
那你拿走护照算什么意思
Tell me how your passport fits into that plan.
别傻了 为这些钱我已经付出太多
Don't be naive. I worked too hard for that money to let go of it now.
所以 你骗了我
So, you lied to me?
给你些父亲的建议
Let me give you some fatherly advice.
在这个世界上 没有人不自私
In this world, it's every man for himself.
是吗 那我只能...
Well, in that case...
我...我以为这样就能阻止他
I... I thought that would stop him.
然后 当你们说在飞机上 发现他的尸体
And then, when you guys said that his body was on the plane,
我就知道钱一定藏在这
I knew that's where the money had to be.
就像我爸爸说的
I guess it's like what my dad said.
各为其利
It... it's every man for himself.
你母亲呢
What about your mother?
别人已经认定她了
People are just going to think whatever they want to about her anyway.
在我看来 真♥相♥已经出现
In my experience, the truth comes out.
总会真♥相♥大白的
It always does.
现在 跟我走吧
So, why don't you come with me?
Walter 你真该看看今天我递 手套给你的时候 你的脸色
Man, Walter, you should have seen the look on your face when I handed you those gloves today.
随你笑吧 矮子
Yeah, laugh it up, shorty.
等你要从高架上取烧杯 的时候别来对我哭诉
Just don't come crying to me when you need to get a beaker off the high shelf.
记得我以前说过 要请你喝的啤酒吗
You know that beer I said I was going to buy you earlier?
我不买♥♥了 不买♥♥ 绝对不买♥♥
Not buying it. Nope. Not gonna happen.
Cardoza先生
Mr. Cardoza.
嘿 真高兴遇上你 我很需要 能跟人分享一下这个好消息
Hey, I'm glad I caught you. I had to tell somebody the good news.
哦 是吗 什么事
Oh, yeah? What's that?
有个女人突然到Coastline广场找我
This woman found me out of the blue from this place called the Coastline Plaza.
说她在母校找到了我的名字
Said she got my name from my old school.
她能为我提供一个 公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥的工作
Offered me a job managing an apartment building.
我们也能免费住进那栋公♥寓♥
We'll be able to live in one of the apartments free of charge.
真是太好了
That is great news.
对 我的老婆孩子会乐疯的
Yeah, my wife and my son are going to flip.
嘿 我真为你高兴 伙计
Hey, I'm happy for you, man.
我想这就是我的第二次机会
I guess this is my second chance.
我想是的
Guess so.
保重 好吗
Take care, all right?
好的伙计 去抓坏人吧
Yeah, man. Go catch some bad guys.
好
all right
这跟你早先打的电♥话♥有关吗
That have anything to do with that call you made earlier?
什么电♥话♥
What call?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表