剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
This is Horatio.
嘿 H 是我
Yeah, hi, H. It's me.
我在常春街5493号♥
Well, I'm at 5493 Evergreen Street.
发现绝缘物质 和你在被害人衣服上找到的一致
And, uh, there's some insulation here that's consistent with what you pulled off the victim's clothes.
我马上过来
I'm on my way.
迈阿密警局
MDPD.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
闻起来像氨水
It smells like ammonia.
老鼠药
Rat poison.
氨水
Ammonia.
还有胶带
There's duct tape.
乳胶手套
Latex gloves.
基本可以断定这个房♥间有情况了
I think it's safe to say there's something going on in here.
我觉得氨水味道 是从这条毯子发出来的
I think the ammonia smell is coming from this blanket.
迈阿密警♥察♥
Miami-DadeD.
我们的到来显然打断了某事
We obvioly interrupted something.
是啊 制毒室
Yeah, an active meth lab.
天啊 要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, my God. It's gonna blow.
赶紧跑 快点 快点
Yeah, weeed to go. Go, go, go!
Natalia
Natalia!
Natalia
Natalia?
Natalia
Natalia!
你没事吧 我动不了了
You okay? No, I can't move!
我被卡住了 Ryan
I'm stuck, Ryan.
没事 没事 我会把你弄出来
All right, all right. ll get you out.
救命
Help!
快走 Ryan 你先走吧
Go, go, Ryan! Just go!
我搬不起来 我搬不起来
I can't get this up. I can't get this up.
Wolfe
Mr. Wolfe.
好了
Here we go.
嘿 Ryan
Hey, Ryan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真的 你刚才真的很勇敢
You were really... you were really brave in there.
不客气
You're welcome.
你刚才也很勇敢
You were pretty brave in there, too.
好了 我没事了
You know, I'm... I'mood.
我觉得没事了
I r... I really... I feel fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想现在去查看一下犯罪现场
I just want to start working this crime scene.
嘿 Natalia 也许我们应该先去趟急诊室
Hey, Natalia, maybe wehould do a quick trip to the ER first.
你说呢
What do you say?
你要干吗
What a you doing?
我以为咱刚说好去医院的
I thought we just said we were going to go to the hospital.
喔 我不想把案子丢下
Well, I don't want to leave this case.
Wolfe先生
Mr. Wolfe.
一个人口普查员走进一座制毒房♥ 最后死在某人汽车的后备箱里
So, a censusaker walks into a meth house, ends up dead in the trunk of someone's car.
要么被毒气熏死 要么更糟
By fumes or something worse.
咱们得确定登记在册的房♥主是谁
We need to determine who the owner of record is.
我给Tripp打电♥话♥ 马上行动
I'llall Tripp, get the ball rolling.
Marie 需要我帮忙吗
Marie, can I help you with something?
爆♥炸♥发生时... 屋里有人吗
That explosion¡xad was anyone in the house?
有人受伤吗
Was anyone hurt?
屋里有人 但他们会没事的
There wasomebody in the house, and they're going to be fine.
你还好吗
Are u all right?
我只是被爆♥炸♥声... 吓坏了
I was just frightened... by the sound.
你看到过进出那座房♥子的人吗
Do you ever see anybody coming in and out of that house?
没有
No.
从来没有
Never?
我得去工作了
I have to get back to work.
要是Olsen夫人逮到我 在这儿和你说话...
Ifrs.Olsen catches me here talking to you...
Marie 这是我的名片
Marie, hers my card.
要是你想到任何线索 尽管给我打电♥话♥
If you think of anything that might help, feel free to call me.
嗨 Tripp
hey, tripp
听说你找到制毒房♥的房♥主了
I heard you und the owner on record for the meth house.
他已经不是房♥主了
What's left of it.
房♥子几个月前就被银行收走了
Bank took it a few months ago.
以前的房♥主叫Edward Hensler
Previous owner was Edward Hensler.
这么说 他和那孩子Kevin Hensler有关
So, he was related to our kid, Kevin Hensler.
没错 那位"清白先生"
Yeah, Mr. Innocent.
原来房♥主是他父亲 他就住在那房♥子里
It turned out it was his father. That kid lived in that hous
是呀 这消息不错
Yeah, well, that's good to know.
我不知道 我什么都不知道
I don't know. I don't know anything.
得了 Kevin 得了 别再装无辜了 行吗
No, Kevin, no. Not this time, okay?
我们在你车后备箱里找到一具尸体
We found a dead guy in the trunk of your car.
他就在你住的地方被杀
He was killed in a house that you lived in.
我和房♥子我爸都不管了
My dad bailed on the payments just like he bailed on me.
我... 房♥子被收走后 我就没回去过 我自己有住的地方
Okay, I... I haven't been back to that house since. I got my own place.
这些看起来眼熟吗
Do these look familiar?
都是你的
They're yours.
你是说这里面没有一把 能打开正门的吗
Are you telling me one of these won't open the front door?
我化学学得很好 知道吗
I'm good at chemistry, okay?
期末考我考了A
I aced my finals.
有个家伙叫Tek 他... 他是学校里一个送信员
This guy, Tek, he... he was a messenger at the university.
他说要是我能制出冰♥毒♥ 就给我很多钱
He said he'd pay me good money if I cooked meth.
这么说这个叫Tek的家伙是个毒贩
So, this guy, Tek, was a drug dear.
对 他很厉害
Yeah, a good one.
一直让我制毒
Keeps me working.
当时他也在你车里
He wasn e car with you?
我... 我... 我... 我不知道他的真名
I-I-I... I don't kw his real name.
你不知道他的真名
You don't know his real name?
是他杀了人口普查员吗
Is he the one who killed the census worker?
我说了 我... 我没看到那人怎么死的
I told you. I... I didn't see what happened to that guy.
我压根儿不知道他在后备箱里
I didn'even know he was in the trunk.
你说你很聪明
You say you're a smart y.
那你觉得要是这个Tek害怕了 他会往哪儿跑
So, where do you think this guy, Tek, would go if he was running scared?
我... 我... 我记得他有一次说 他还有个制毒窝点
I-I-I remember him once saying that he had another meth lab.
在哪儿
And where is that?
在Point Hill 靠近湾区
Point Hill. Near the marina.
伙计们 这儿可能有一个 正在制毒的窝点
There could be an active meth lab in here, folks.
绝不能有一点火星
We can't afford a spark of anyind.
手♥机♥全关了
Cell phones off.
Tek
Tek?
迈阿密警♥察♥ 快出来
MDPD. Show yoursf.
Tek
Tek?
那是个钟吗
That a clock?
是
Yeah.
Wolfe先生... 这根铜线可能连着一个延时装置
Mr. Wolfe... this copper wire could lead to a time-delay device.
这不是一起化学性爆♥炸♥
This wasn't a chemical explosion.
嗨 我是Jesse 请留言...
hey, ***
转到了语♥音♥信箱...
I'm getting voice mail.
Jesse 马上给我回电
Jesse? Call me immediately.
这些地方都装了定时炸♥弹♥
These places are rigged to blow.
Walter 嗨 我是Wolfe
Walter, hey, it's Wolfe.
呃 有紧急情况 你得马上给我回电
Uh, 911. You got to call me back right away.
这些制毒窝点都装了炸♥弹♥
These meth labs, they got bombs in them.
给拆弹组打电♥话♥ 马上打
Call the Bomb Squad. Call them immediately.
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我一眼就能看出这是个制毒窝点
But I do know a meth lab kitchen when I see one.
咱中奖了
Jackpot.
这儿有些高端烧杯
Some high-end beakers here.
是管状炸♥药♥
Pipe bomb.
Jesse 你要干吗呀
Jesse, whathe hell are you doing?
快跑 快跑 快跑 你要干吗
Move! Move! Move! what are you doing?
你没事吧
Yookay?
没事 坐一会儿就好了
Yeah. Just need to sit down for a minute.
行啦 Boa Vista经历了一次大爆♥炸♥ 不还好好的吗
Come on. Boa Vista was in the middle of a blast, and she's still standing.
是呀
Yeah.
瞧那个
Look at that.
有条单线连在这个捕鼠夹上
There's monofilament leading to this mousetrap.
你开门的时候被牵动
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表