剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
给我个机会继续调查
Give me a chance, let me look into it.
看其他案子还有没有证据丢失
Let me see if there's any evidence missing from other cases.
时间有限 动作快
I set the timeline here. Work fast.
嘿 我们已经查了三遍了
Hey, so we've already gone over this area three times.
凶器不在这
Murder weapon isn't here.
是 凶手可能带走了
Yeah, I'm thinking the murderers probably took it with them.
或者留在车里 那里你也查了三遍
Or they left it in their car. You search that three times?
没有 巡警看过了
No. Patrol took a look.
也许你该去看看
Maybe you should go take a look.
也许我们该去看看
Maybe we should go take a look.
好吧是我们
Maybe we should.
Walter 帮个忙 把后备箱打开好吗
Walter, do me a favor. Pop the trunk, will you?
行
Yeah.
-嘿 Wolfe... -干嘛
- Hey, Wolfe... - Yeah?
前保险杠和前车灯上溅有血迹
I got blood spatter on the front bumper and headlight.
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
你看
Oh, yeah. Look at that.
没道理啊
That doesn't make sense.
街这里离凶案现场那么远
There's no way the blood could've made it
怎么可能沾上血
from the murder scene all the way here on the street.
说明案发时这辆车停在车道上
Which means that this car had to be parked in the driveway during the murder,
然后才移到这边
and moved here after.
这也解释了Jesse 在尸体旁边发现的空白
Which explains the void Jesse found next to the body.
Chuck Williams说 这车一整天都停在这儿
Chuck Williams said this car was parked here all day.
他说谎
He lied.
我不知道血是怎么沾到车上的
I don't know how the blood got on my car.
就在凶案发生时
It happened during the murder.
同时说明你移♥动♥了车
Which also means you moved the car.
是 我动过
Yeah, I did.
说的通 打电♥话♥报♥警♥前 你总得先把凶器处理掉
Makes sense. You want to get rid of the murder weapon before you call 911.
不是这样的 我得为救护车腾出空间
No, that wasn't it. I had to make room for the ambulance.
我希望医护人员还能救活她
I thought maybe the paramedics could still save her.
看 多有意思 你之前却没有说
See, that's funny, 'cause you didn't mention that earlier.
很明显 我当时都懵了 我不觉得那有多重要
Well, obviously, I had a lot on my mind. I didn't think it was important.
你也没提你妻子有虐待行为
And you didn't mention your wife's abusive behavior, either.
她对孩子可能有些严格 但她绝对不想伤害他们
She could be hard on the kids, but she never meant to hurt them.
可我们有录像证明她其实想
Well, we have videotapes that show the opposite.
-什么 -去年感恩节
- What? - Thanksgiving last year.
那是糟糕的一天
It was one bad day.
Laura在节日里总是特别紧张
The holidays are especially stressful for Laura.
所以你不认为这种行为已成为模式
So you didn't consider this behavior to be a pattern.
不 我不觉得
No. I don't think so.
我是说 我因为经商常年在外
I mean, I travel a lot for business.
有人待在家里的
Well, somebody was home.
你们怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
Cody告诉我们你在男朋友家
Cody told us you were at your boyfriend's.
找到杀我妈妈的凶手了吗
Did you find who killed my mom?
我们找到一卷录像带
We found a piece of videotape.
什么录像
What video?
是去年的感恩节 Andrea
It's from Thanksgiving last year, Andrea.
你妈妈常常这样做吗
Did you mother behave like that often?
Andrea
Andrea.
请你先灭掉好吗
Would you put that out, please?
看着火能让我放松
Looking at the fire calms me down.
百试不爽
Always has.
我妈妈希望我们完美无缺 仅此而已
My mom wanted us to be perfect. That's all.
她是个好妈妈
She was a good mom.
你手腕怎么了 自己弄伤的
What happened to your wrists? Did you hurt yourself?
说出来吧 Andrea 他们是警♥察♥
Come on, tell 'em. Andrea, they're the police.
好吗 你不用再保密了 她已经去世了
Okay? You don't need to keep her secret anymore. She's gone.
有天晚上我溜出来见Logan...
I snuck out one night to see Logan...
你个赔钱货
You are worthless!
我知道你和那小子在干什么
I know what you do with that boy!
站住 你想去哪儿 我还没说完呐
Wait, where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you yet!
然后我妈把我铐在床上
So my mom started handcuffing me to my bed.
她什么
She what?
她处罚我们的手段层出不穷
She had a lot of creative ways to punish us.
你跟别人说过吗
Did you tell anyone?
有过一次
One time.
我打了911
I called 911.
她给警♥察♥倒苏打水喝
She offered them sodas.
我想如果他们看看我的眼睛
I thought if they just looked into my eyes,
就会知道她在撒谎
they would know that she was lying.
他们走了之后
When they drove away,
我知道我们对此无能为力
I knew there was nothing we could do.
没事了 没事了 这种事不会再有了
It's okay. It's okay, it's not going to happen anymore.
你找到什么
What'd you find?
一小片玻璃
That's a piece of glass.
能让我看看你的鞋吗
Could I see your shoes, please?
你的鞋子上有玻璃
You've got glass on yours.
如果我们检测一下 会和犯罪现场的玻璃一致吗
So, if we test it, is it going to match the glass we found at the crime scene?
我... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
请坐 Simmons先生
Take a seat, Mr. Simmons.
我有话直说了
I'm gonna cut straight to the chase.
我要你对这份存款做出解释
I need you to answer for this deposit.
嘿 Delko
Hey, Delko.
多谢你背着我打小报告 兄弟
Thanks for watching my back, man.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我跟你说过我的租金涨了
I told you my rent was going up,
Nevins刚刚跟我问了那件事
and Nevins just brought that up to me before she accused me
然后就指控我从证物箱里偷钻石
of stealing the diamonds from the evidence locker.
是你告诉她的
You told her.
她怎么会从租金直接跳到钻石
How did she make the leap from rent to diamonds?
因为她一直在调查我
'Cause she's been investigating me.
她有我的银行帐单
She had my bank statements.
她说对我的一笔巨额存款有疑问
Said she was concerned about some big deposit I made.
你有合理的解释吧
I mean, you had an explanation, right?
是啊 是我兄弟还的借款 但问题不在这里
Yeah. My buddy was paying back a loan. But that's beside the point.
租金上涨的事情我只告诉过你
You're the only one I told about my rent going up.
抱歉 伙计 我不是故意让你这么尴尬的
I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to put you in the hot seat.
我不知道你在干什么 不过你离我远点 好吗
I don't know what you're doing, but just stay the hell away from me, all right?
我不知道 根据我们目前的信息
I don't know. Based on what we have right now,
我觉得她男友嫌疑很大
I think the boyfriend looks good for this.
他鞋子里有碎玻璃
He had the broken glass in his shoe.
是的 但我也不相信她丈夫的话
Yeah. I'm not buying the husband's story, though.
他一定知道家庭暴♥力♥这件事
I mean, he had to know about the abuse.
也许我能为你们的辩论提供信息
I think I might have something to inform your debate.
你发现了什么
What do you got?
死因是脑部钝器伤
COD is blunt force trauma to the head.
根据伤痕...
Tram tracks...
凶器可能是圆柱形的
indicate something round,
直径大约3英尺
and approximately three inches in diameter was used.
可能是根管子 或者把手之类的
That could be a pipe, uh, some kind of handle.
伤口有残留的碎片吗
Are there any splinters in the wound?
一点没有 所以我觉得凶器是金属的
Not a one. Makes me think the object was metal.
铝制的棒球棒
Aluminum bat.
我坚持我的假设 是她男友干的
I'm gonna stick with my theory. It's the boyfriend.
他是大学棒球队的
He plays baseball for the college team.
下面没什么发现
Didn't find anything down there.
没有
No?
话说 我希望我们什么都别找到
In some ways, I hope we don't find anything.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
那孩子是想保护女朋友 免遭"慈母"的毒手
Kid was trying to save his girlfriend from Mommy Dearest.
感觉似乎罪犯和受害者的界限 越来越模糊了
I know It's like the line between victim and perpetrator keeps getting blurred.
看起来Logan越界了
And it looks like Logan crossed that line.
我跟你说了 我不知道球棒为什么会在我包里
I told you. I don't know how that bat got in my bag.
我觉得你也不知道灯罩的碎玻璃
Then I suppose you also don't know how the broken glass
为什么会嵌在你的鞋里
from the victim's light fixture got in your shoe.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表