剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
知道受害者的年龄和性别吗
Any idea about the age and sex of the victim?
法医说
Our M.E. has confirmed
受害者是女性 22岁左右
the victim was female, around 22.
脚踝上有蝴蝶形状的纹身吗
Do these remains have a butterfly tattoo on the ankle?
我去证实一下
Let me confirm that.
是的 的确有
Yes, they do.
这正是我最担心的
Confirms my worst fears.
她叫Samantha Matthews
Her name was Samantha Matthews.
10天前她母亲报告她失踪
Her mother reported her missing about ten days ago.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是来自小镇的吗
Was your victim from a small town?
内华达州的伊利镇
Ely, Nevada.
她来赌城是想当模特
She came to Vegas to be a model.
我们这儿也有个类似的案子
We've got the same story here.
那你们那边的腿是
Okay, so your victim's leg
被从股沟处割断的
was severed through the head of the femur.
我们的这个是被从肱部把胳膊砍了下来
Our victim's arm was severed through the body of the humerus.
你对此有什么看法吗
Does that mean anything to you?
在没看到证据前
It'd be very difficult to say
我没法说
without first taking a look at the evidence.
我们希望你能过来看一眼
We'd love another set of eyes on it.
我会尽快过去的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
太好了
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
Langston博士 我是Horatio Caine
Dr. Langston, Horatio Caine.
欢迎来到迈阿密 很高兴见到你 副队
Welcome to Miami. Nice to meet you, Lieutenant.
叫我Ray就可以了 Catherine Willows对你评价很高哦
Call me Ray. Catherine Willows speaks highly of you.
对你也是 你见到她时能帮忙告诉她
And of you. Would you tell her when you speak to her
Warrick Brown的事我很抱歉
that I'm very sorry about Warrick Brown?
她会很欣慰的
I'm sure she'll appreciate hearing that.
目前为止掌握多少情况了 抛尸处 这边来
What have we got so far? The dump site's this way.
我们就是在这儿发现 Samantha的腿的 Ray博士
Well, this is where we found Samantha's leg, Ray.
Horatio 这里有蛆的迁移踪迹
We have maggot migration trails here, Horatio.
我想这应该就是最初的抛尸点了
I think we're looking at the original dump site.
那这些踪迹会带领我们 找到其他身体部件吗
So will these trails lead to more body parts?
不幸的是 蛆的踪迹无法给出方向
Unfortunately, maggot trails don't give directionality.
看这些动物的足迹
Look at these animal tracks.
身体部件被遗弃了
Body parts were dumped.
食腐动物把它们带到了不同的地方
Animal scavengers dispersed them.
Walter 把Ryan和Jesse找来
So, Walter, grab Ryan and Jesse.
我们得扩大搜索范围
We need to expand the search.
这就去
Will do.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir?
能见到你我感到很荣幸 谢谢
It's an honor to meet you. Thank you.
如果这些足迹消失在水中的话
If these tracks get lost in the water…
我就鞭长莫及了
I'm a little out of my element here…
你知道怎么来搜查吗
any tips on how to conduct the search?
简单 思考...
Easy. Think...
像熊一样
like a bear.
Loman医生...
Dr. Loman...
这位是Raymond... Langston 我知道你
I'd like you to meet Dr. Raymond... Langston. I know who you are.
我读过你的书 "都在我眼前"
I read your book, In Front Of My Eyes.
很振奋人气
Inspiring.
谢谢 不 谢谢你才对
Thank you. No, thank you.
你能有如此勇气 如此胆识
You had the courage, the temerity,
如此骨气站出来反抗
the cojones to stand up to a broken,
一个被滥用的漏洞百出的系统
abusive system.
谢谢 Loman医生
Thank you, Dr. Loman.
我也很高兴见到你
It was lovely to meet you, as well.
能让我看一下遗骸吗
Can we take a look at the remains, please?
当然
Indeed.
这是赌城的那个女孩
This is the girl from Las Vegas…
Samantha Matthews
Samantha Matthews.
注意伤口
Take note of the wound.
是切入式的
Incised.
蝴蝶形状的纹身
Butterfly tattoo.
腐烂得这么厉害
Significant decomp.
放在外面已经有...
Exposure to the elements...
7天到10天了吧
a week to ten days.
是吧 医生
Yes, Doctor?
干净平整的切口 一直延续到骨阜
Oh, clean planar cut to the medial condyle.
看上去
Striae indicate it was made
这是一个向下切的动作
with a downward motion.
我们现在该把它
What we'd like to do is match the striae
和刀片对上了
to a particular blade.
我带了些不同刀片
Well, I brought along a series of slides
切在骨头上的效果
showing the effects
的资料来
of various blades on bone.
看能对上吗
See if we can get a match.
好的
Right.
髋骨的厚度表明 这应该是把劈砍式的刀
The thickness of the hip bone suggests a hacking blade.
那就是大口的雕刻刀
Well, that would bring us to largeend carving knives,
大砍刀
machetes,
肉刀
cleavers.
伤口的纹理很规则
No false starts.
切口层不平整
Kerf floor is uneven.
切口处有骨头碎片
Bone fragmentation at the chop mark.
表明刀子底部很平滑
Which refines to a smooth edge at the bottom.
要特殊的刀刃才会留下这种痕迹
Unique blade leaves that kind of mark.
嗯 咱们...
Hmm. We...
要找的是
are looking for
市场上用的切肉刀
a cleaver, commercial grade.
那就是个专门和肉打交道的家伙咯
So, somebody that works with meat professionally.
也许是个屠夫吧
Perhaps we're looking for a butcher.
屠夫
Butcher.
谢谢你 博士
Thank you, Doctor.
我在搜索肉店 饭馆
So, I'm isolating butcher shops, restaurants,
和附属于饭馆的肉店
butcher shops attached to restaurants.
这范围有多大
How wide an area?
以酒店和抛尸点作为直径两段的话
Well, using the hotel and the body dump as axis points,
是个50英里半径的圆
we're looking at about a 50mile radius.
喔
Ooh.
有几百个结果哩
Several hundred possibilities.
好吧 那咱们这么来
Okay, okay, let's try this.
找同时在赌城和迈阿密
Let's look for butchers
都有饭馆的肉店
who have restaurants in Vegas and Miami.
那就剩一个了
And several hundred possibilities become one.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到大豪华肉排店
Welcome to The Big Grand Steakhouse,
在这里 肉排是一种艺术
where steak is art.
我是Nathan Cole
My name is Nathan Cole.
今晚 请品尝我的肉排
And tonight, you eat with style.
嘿 嘿 嘿 等一下 等一下
Hey, hey, hey, esperate! Esperate!
你们干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
Cole先生 在欣赏你的作品呢
Oh, just admiring your work, Mr. Cole.
呃 我们得...
We need to, uh...
做个小小的实验
run a friendly battery of tests.
仅此而已
That's all.
Cole先生 你切肉的方法
Mr. Cole, you have
很独特
a very distinct style.
一刀下去 干净利落地解决战斗
You use a single stroke clean all the way through.
那是我的签名
It's my signature.
所以人们才愿意花大钱来看我切肉
It's why people pay a lot of money to watch me work.
也是我的房♥子比你们 的管辖区还大的原因
And why my house is bigger than your precinct.
我了解到两周前你在赌城
I understand you were in Vegas two weeks ago.
去参加我的餐厅的开业典礼 怎么了
For the opening of my restaurant. So?
与此同时Samantha Matthews失踪了
It's the same weekend that Samantha Matthews disappeared.
我不认识她
I don't know who that is.
她从赌城来 不过我们在 迈阿密发现了她的一条腿
She's from Las Vegas, but we found her leg here in Miami.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表