剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
You built this thing.
好好想想
Think about it.
你能找到回去的办法的
You can figure out how to get back.
我们能... 我们有办法把所有人带回去的
We could... We could figure out how to get all of us back alive.
总会有办法的
There's always another way.
不
No.
杀了他 Dominic
Shoot him. Dominic.
杀了他 抱歉 哥们
Shoot him! Sorry, buddy.
为什么是Sam
Why sam?
为什么不呢
Why not?
不是他就是Dominic
It was either him or dominic.
我们俩都得驾驶飞船
And we both had to pilot the ship.
Sam的存在让选择看起来容易了
Sam just made it easy.
Dominic Sam从来没有威胁你帮他漫步
Dominic, sam never forced you to take a space walk.
是你把他推出去的
You pushed him out.
Beau 你开的枪 但我们在气闸上
Beau, you shot him, but we found
找到你的指纹
Your prints on the air lock,
意味着你结果了他
Which means you finished him off.
而且我们在后背氧气罩上 找到了你们三人的DNA
And we found all of your dna on the backup air mask.
但没有找到Sam的
But we didn't find sam's.
因为他已经不需要了 对不对
He never had a chance, did he?
他还活着
He's still alive.
我们得把尸体处理掉
We got to get rid of the body.
把他丢出外太空吧
Let's kick him out into space.
他们永远找不到他的 不
They'll never find him. No.
我带了四个人回来 就得带四个回去
I left with four on board. I've got to bring four back.
着陆之后 我们假装他病了
When we land, we pretend he's sick,
再想接下来怎么办
Then we'll figure out what to do.
只有我们知道这个秘密
We keep this between ourselves.
我还能怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
让所有人都死吗
Let everyone die?
你没有做决定的权力
You don't get to make that decision.
这是人性的泯灭
This is a disgrace.
带他们出去
Get them out of here.
等等
Wait.
Sam在旅途中给他妻子留了点东西
Sam left something for his wife on board.
你能确保交到她手上吗
Will you make sure she gets it?
嘿 宝贝 过得好吗
Hey, honey, how you doing?
我知道我们之前谈过了
I know we talked already.
但Keith想让我们为我们的爱人
Keith wants us to make a video journal
做个旅途日志 那就是你了
For our loved ones¡xad so that's you.
猜猜我现在
Guess what I am, uh,
看到什么
Looking at right now.
佛罗里达
Florida.
我就在你上方
I am above you right now.
真希望你也在这里 Janet
I wish you were up here, janet.
我知道你不赞成我太空旅行
I know you didn't support this trip.
但或许它带我来是让我明白
But maybe it took me coming up here to realize
这趟旅程对我唯一的意义
The only reason this trip means anything to me
就是让我知道你就是我回家的动力
Is because I get to come home to you.
亲爱的 你就是我的全世界
You're my world, baby.
我全身心地爱着你
I love you with all my heart.
直到永远
I always will.
再会
See you soon.
你的丈夫想要救所有人
Your husband tried to save everyone.
他想回到你身边
He wanted to come home to you.
这就是Sam
That's sam.
他总是说 "总会有办法的"
He used to say, "there's always another way."
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表