剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
It looks tentative, doesn't it?
是的 有可能
Yeah, possibly.
也有可能皮肤外有东西档着
Or it could be the skin was shielded.
也可能是牙齿上有
Maybe it's the teeth.
比如牙合垫
Like a bite guard.
比如隐形牙套
Like invisible braces.
Hailey你告诉我们 你不认识Troy Billings
So, Hailey, you told us that you barely knew Troy Billings.
对
Yeah.
Hailey 你说谎了 你认识他的
Hailey, you lied. You did.
我高中时暗恋他 但这不是件我愿意承认的事
I had a big crush on him in high school, but that's not the type of thing you like to admit.
我敢打赌 如果我们进行测试的话
Yeah, but I am willing to bet that if we tested
你的牙套和Troy的淤痕肯定是吻合的
your braces against Troy's bruises, we'd get a match.
等等 你意外咬了Troy
Wait. You accidentally bit Troy?
不 不全对 他们在一起过
Well, no, not exactly. They were together.
他们在一起
They were together?
曾经 在一起过
They were, they were together.
对吧 Hailey
Right, Hailey?
Troy上周约我出去
Troy asked me out last week.
我真的很喜欢他 所以和他过夜了
I really liked him, so I stayed over.
我以为那意味着些什么
I thought it meant something.
但是没有
But it didn't?
2天后 我看到他 从我父母的卧室里出来
Two days later, I saw him walking out of my parents' bedroom.
Troy... 你在这干嘛 那是我...
Troy... what are you doing here? That's my...
Troy 你是...
Troy, were you...
天呐
Oh, my God.
我很抱歉 Hailey
Look, I'm really sorry, Hailey.
就是说Troy和你妈妈在一起
So Troy was with your mother?
她总喜欢些和我年纪相仿的男孩
She always goes after guys my age.
她是个熟♥女♥
She's a cougar.
真恶心
It's gross.
恶心到足以杀了她的新男宠
Gross enough to kill her latest cub?
不 我绝对不会伤害Troy的 我...
No, I would never hurt Troy. I...
现在说起来挺蠢的 但是... 我以为我...
It's so stupid now, but...I thought I...
你以为你爱他
You thought you loved him.
我就要有自己的新公♥寓♥了
I'm getting my own apartment.
可以不用和她那些慈善事业扯上关系了
Get away from all her charity functions.
就是她 对吧 那是你妈妈吗
That's her, isn't it? Isn't that your mom?
看看她
Look at her.
"公车"女士 装得好像一切正常似的
Mrs. Carpool. Like, like everything's normal.
好了 Hailey 现在你可以走了
All right, Hailey, you're, um, you're free to go for now.
"熟♥女♥和男宠"
Uh, "cougars and cubs"?
不是吧 你从没听说过熟♥女♥一词
You know? You never heard of a cougar?
激烈的争吵 2点钟方向
Catfight, 2:00 o'clock.
Hailey 他对我毫无意义
Hailey, he didn't mean anything to me
那就更可恶了
That makes it so much worse!
他是我的一切
He was everything to me.
你知道的
You knew that.
亲爱的 只是个男人而已
Sweetie, he's just a boy.
男人多的是嘛
There're gonna be others.
这么说是应该会让我好受点吗
Is that supposed to make me feel good?
你是我妈妈
You're my mom.
Hailey...
Hailey...
Collins女士
Mrs. Collins?
我女儿需要律师吗
Is my daughter gonna need a lawyer?
需要 法律程序上是要的
Yes. I think a lawyer would be in order
因为我想她和这件事是有关系的
because I think she may have had a part in this whole thing.
你觉得她有能力做这些事
You think she's capable of something like this?
拜托 她根本不会懂要怎么布局 来做出发生在那些男孩身上的事
Please, she wouldn't have a clue how to do whatever happened to those boys.
也许她有帮凶
Maybe she had an accomplice.
我听说我们处理的是母女三角恋的案子
I hear we have a little mother/daughter love triangle going on.
是呀 很显然 电击杀人 还不是这个案子唯一惊人的地方
Yeah, apparently, the electricity isn't the only shocking thing about this case.
你觉得是她女儿做的
You think the daughter did it?
呃... 她有杀人动机
Uh... she's got motive.
她没有不在场证人
There's nobody can back up her alibi.
你们呢 有什么线索吗
What about you? You guys find anything?
怎么样了 哥们
What's up, man?
你好吗
How you doing?
我很好 很好
I'm good. Yeah, good.
那... 那头痛好些了吗
How are the, uh... how are the headaches?
时不时会发作... 吃药了就好些
They come and they go, but, uh... the meds help.
好 好
Cool, cool.
那你什么时候回来工作
Well, when are you coming back to work?
还不知道呢
I don't know yet.
呃... 我会一直停职到调查结束后
Um... I'm on administrative leave until the investigation's over.
借过一下 好
Excuse me. Yeah, sure.
好了 回见 哥们
All right, later, Wolfe.
回见 很高兴见到你
Later, man. It's good to see ya.
那么冷淡是怎么回事
What's with the big freeze?
在调查结束前
We're not allowed to speak.
我们不能说话 不能联♥系♥
No contact until the investigation is closed.
怎么会这样
And why is that?
面谈今天举♥行♥
Well, the interviews are today.
所以 如果顺利的话 噩梦就会结束 Eric就回来工作了
So, hopefully, the nightmare will be over and Eric can come back to work.
或者你们俩都会失去工作
Or you could both lose your jobs.
说不定
That's not very positive.
车子从持械抢劫现场离开 径直朝我开来
The vehicle was leaving an armed robbery, it was advancing toward me rapidly.
为了保护我自己和其他人 我只能选择开枪
In order to protect myself and others, I took my only available option and fired.
车里有警官Delko 和Alexander Sharova 对吧
d inside that vehicle were CSI Delko and Alexander Sharova, correct?
Delko警官试图做正确的事 以及帮助他父亲
CSI Delko was attempting to do the right thing and help his father.
这是唯一合理的解释
It's the only logical explanation.
但那天 他没有让组里任何人 包括你 知道他的计划
But on that day, he didn't alert anyone in the department, including you, to his plans.
我的计划是要在我的父亲 Alexander Sharova 自首时 陪着他
My plan was toaccompany Alexander Sharova, my father, when he turned himself in.
好 那么为什么 你的车最后在沼泽地里找到
Okay, so why did your vehicle end up in the Everglades?
我不知道
I don't know.
医生说我脑子里的弹片移位了 导致部分失忆
Doctors say that the bullet fragment in my brain shifted, causing memory loss.
那是在Duquesne警官朝你开枪后
That occurred after CSI Duquesne fired at you.
显然是 但她没有打中我
Apparently, yeah. But she didn't hit me.
那是旧伤留下的弹片
The fragment was from an old injury.
作为一名警官 Duquesne女士受过训练 能对感知的威胁迅速做出反应
Okay, as a police officer, Ms.Duquesne is trained to react to a perceived threat.
你的车肯定构成威胁了
Your vehicle must have appeared to have been a threat.
应该是
Yeah, it must have.
我相信Duquesne警官的判断
I trust CSI Duquesne's judgment.
如果她朝车子开枪了 她不知道我在里面
If she fired at the car, she didn't know that it was me.
好 那你当时车速多少
Okay, so how fast would you say your vehicle was going?
40... 45
40... 45.
可能50到55英里时速吧
Possibly 50, 55 miles per hour.
还加速向我冲过来 所以我开枪了
It was accelerating towards me, so I took a shot.
Delko警官当时是携带一个 众所周知的犯罪头目逃离犯罪现场
At CSI Delko, who was fleeing a crime scene with a known felon.
当时他好像是要逃离犯罪现场 但现在我知道他不是
He appeared to be fleeing the crime scene at the time, but I know now he was not.
你被勒令不准和Delko警官交谈的
You were instructed not to speak to CSI Delko.
我没和他说过话 但我知道Eric Delko是什么样的人
I have not spoken to him, but I know what kind of a person Eric Delko is.
所以你坚持你没有参与犯罪活动
So you maintain that you were not involved in any criminal wrongdoing
或者做违反警♥察♥规范之类的
or violation of agency policy whatsoever?
没有 我没有参与任何犯罪活动
No, I wasn't engaged in any criminal activity.
好 那为什么你的搭档兼女友的第一直觉
Okay, then why would your partner and girlfriend's first instinct
你是在协助和教唆犯罪人
be that you were aiding and abetting a felon?
我不知道你从哪得到的这信息 Stetler
I don't know where you get your information from, Stetler.
我的前任搭档...
My former partner...
根据你前任男友说的 你...
According to your former boyfriend you have...
她有一些信任方面的问题
maybe she has some trust issues.
无法使自己依赖某一个男人
a hard time depending on certain men in your life.
你认同这一说法吗
Would you say that's true?
"前任男友"
"Former boyfriend"?
这是他说的
That's how he put it.
你说的"一个错误"什么意思 Tom
How do you mean "a mistake, " Tom?
更应该说是疏忽吧
It was more of an oversight.
早上我急于给你结果 所以我做了个臆断 对不起
I rushed to get you results this morning, and I made an assumption. I'm sorry.
没事 没事 慢慢说
All right, all right, slow down.
怎么回事
What happened?
受害人脚底的烧伤痕迹看起来 都像是从沙里进入的射入伤
The burn marks on the victims' feet all appeared to be entry wounds from the sand,
但不是这个受害人Peter Markham
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表