剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
先生们 有我能效劳的吗
Gentlemen, may I help you?
等一下 抱歉
Hang on a second. Excuse me.
你不能上来
You can't be up here.
我叫Max DeSalvo 我是这里的CEO
I'm Max DeSalvo. I'm the CEO.
我不觉得我去哪儿还需要许可
I don't think I need clearance to be anywhere.
DeSalvo先生 这是犯罪现场
Mr. DeSalvo, this is an active crime scene.
这里也是我的地盘 既然如此
It's also my building. So then,
死的Lofton先生是为你工作咯
Mr. Lofton, our victim, worked for you.
是啊 他在维修部干了
Yeah, he was with our maintenance department
有15年了吧
for 15 years.
他经常服务于派对
He always worked our parties.
Walter 照一下这裤子好吗
Walter, would you hit those pants with the light, please?
你干什么
What are you doing?
闻起来像氨水啊
It smells like ammonia.
也有可能是某种清洁剂
Maybe some kind of cleaner.
也许... 像这种清洁剂
Maybe... like this cleaner.
DeSalvo先生
Mr. DeSalvo, were you
今天你还上来过吗
up here today?
有啊 我的办公室就在那边
Well, yeah, my office is just right here.
我当时... 我很急地下楼去
I was... I was in a hurry to get downstairs.
我太太说我留她 一个人在下面太失礼了
My wife says it is rude of me to leave her alone.
好啊
Great.
这礼服得要1000块呢
It's a $1,000 tux.
对不起 DeSalvo先生
Sorry, Mr. DeSalvo.
不过那是在派对之前了...
But that was before the party, and...
我不知道这里发生了什么
I don't know what all this is.
H 嗯
H? Yeah.
这儿有个掌印
I got a palm print here, sir.
好吧 如果有我能帮得上的... 有
Well, if I can help you gentlemen. You can.
我需要你的掌印
I need your palm print.
Walter
Walter?
左手 先生
Left palm, please, sir.
在这里用力按一下
You can place your hand firmly on the paper.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在你可以去楼下等着了
Now wait downstairs, please.
婴儿清洁巾 用吗
Baby wipe?
喔
Wow.
你闻起来就像个晚餐色拉
You smell like a dinner salad.
好 好
Yeah, yeah, all right.
除了水母刺的伤 还有其他伤痕吗
So did you find anything other than jelly bites?
还没正式开始呢 不过我已经
I'm still in the prelim, but I can already see
发现Lofton比正常40岁的中年人
Mr. Lofton has a lot more wear and tear
有更多的磨损了
than a 40yearold should.
右膝上戴着这个支架
Wore this brace on his right knee.
这人连走路都成问题
The man could barely walk.
15年的维修工作也是有代价的啊
Well, 15 years of maintenance work takes its toll.
我正要给他拍几张红外线照片
I was just about to take a few infrared pictures
看有没其他毛病
to see if anything else did.
伤痕掩盖了
The welts obscured them,
遍布他全身的皮下血肿
but he is covered with subdermal hematomas.
这可不是这次高速摔落造成的伤
And this isn't highvelocity trauma from the fall.
更像是酒吧里厮打造成的
More like the bar room brawl variety.
好的 这就证实了我们的推断
Okay, that confirms our theory
他掉下去之前曾经有过一番争斗
that he was in a fight before he went over.
很分散
It's sloppy.
没打中要害
No vulnerable areas were targeted.
不管对手是谁 那人根本不会打架
Whomever he was fighting didn't really know how to.
对方获胜的唯一原因就是...
The only reason they had a leg up on Lofton was...
Lofton有条烂腿
because he had a bad one.
那你的意思就是 凶手可能是任何人了
So, basically you're saying that this could've been anyone.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
Lofton太太
Ms. Lofton?
嗨 我是Calleigh Duquesne
Hi, I'm Calleigh Duquesne.
嗨
Hi.
我只是想过来告诉你
I just wanted to come and see you and let you know
你不必亲自过来
that you don't have to worry about coming down.
你丈夫方面有进展的话
We're gonna call you as soon as we know anything
我们会通知你的
about what happened to your husband.
我是过来拿Jeff的死亡证明的
I came down to get Jeff's death certificate.
Lofton太太 你丈夫才死了几个小时啊
Ms. Lofton, your husband's only been gone a couple hours.
我知道
I know.
不过 我听说要想从保险公♥司♥拿到钱
ButBut I heard somewhere that you need it
就得有这些东西
before you can get the money from the life insurance.
我 我翻看他的东西时
II was looking through his stuff and, uh,
找到了些保险单
II saw something about a policy.
好吧 跟你说实话吧
Okay. I'm just going to be perfectly honest with you.
有时保险公♥司♥理赔完毕
Life insurance companies sometimes take several months
需要花几个月呢
to pay out a claim, and this is
这不是你现在应该担心的事
not what you need to be worrying about right now.
没有他的那点收入我怎么付账单呢
And how am I supposed to pay for all the bills without his income?
我有三个孩子
I have three kids.
这些都是Jeff管的
Jeff took care of all this.
我都不懂这些
None of this makes sense to me.
这些是你的保单吗
Are these your insurance papers?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 让我看一下里面有什么东西
Okay, why don't I take a look, see what's inside,
也许能帮助事情进展快些
and maybe I can expedite things.
你会吗
You would do that?
是的
Yeah.
你现在应该去陪着你孩子
You should be with your children,
而不是担心这些事情
not worrying about this right now.
有符合的了吗
Did you get a hit?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
还有几个人没调查呢
A couple names left to go.
也许我应该也取一个你的掌印
Maybe I should get a print of your palm.
你当时也在啊
You were there, too.
是啊 可我没有骗你说我为什么在那
Yeah, but I didn't lie about why I was there.
你说你陪别人去的
You told me you were a plus one.
其实你是花钱进去的 你也是赞助者之一
You paid to be there. You're a donor.
这就能解释为什么那件 礼服穿你身上特合适了
No wonder that tux looked so good on you.
那不是租的 那就是你的
It wasn't rented. You owned it.
我是做善事去的
It was for a good cause.
一个警♥察♥靠工资能 付得起1万块一顿饭
$10,000 a plate on a cop's salary?
要是这样就好了 知道吗 Wolfe
I sure hope so. You know what, Wolfe?
如果你真那么好奇的话
If you were this curious about
你现在就应该早解决了呢
the case, you'd have solved it by now.
现在我还没有找到吻合的呢
I haven't gotten a single hit off the list yet.
我要去看Calleigh的进展了 嗯
I'm going to go see what Calleigh's doing. Hmm.
你是从什么角度来查的呢
Okay, what angle are you working?
不是什么角度了
Well, it's not really an angle.
我主动向Lofton的遗孀 提出要看他的保险文件
I offered to look at Lofton's insurance policy for his widow,
可我唯一的发现就是
but it turns out the only thing I can find
一张地址变更表了
is a change of address form.
她早就买♥♥了保险了吗
She's already asking for the insurance?
她有不在场证明吗
She have an alibi?
其实我也有过同样的想法
You know, I was wondering the same thing,
不过我觉得她真的就是那种遇到突发事件
but it really seems to me like she's just a stayathome mom
而手足无措的全职太太
who's in over her head.
是啊 我打赌理赔完了她就变了
Yeah, I bet an insurance policy payout would fix that.
这是她带过来的吗
Did she bring this in?
是啊 怎么了
She did. Why?
嗯
Huh.
因为上面会有Lofton太太的掌印
Because Mrs. Lofton's palm print would be on it.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
嘿 还记得她当时是
Hey, you remember
怎么拿着的吗
how she was holding it?
是像这样吗 我猜是吧
Was it like this? Yeah, I guess.
嗨 Ryan 三酮在哪呢
Hey, Ryan. Where's the ninhydrin?
在那里
Uh, it's over there.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表