剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
嘿... 这是手工切具 很贵的
Hey... that's a very expensive, handcrafted carving instrument.
对不起
Con permiso.
我得做个血液测试
I'd just like to run a hematrace on this.
我没做错什么事
I've done nothing wrong.
那就好
Good.
你曾经加入过Zetas吧 (墨西哥贩毒集团海湾集团的一部分)
So, you have a gang history with the Zetas.
那都是上辈子的事了
That was a lifetime ago.
Ray博士
doctor Ray?
是人血
Blood's human.
你怎么解释
How do you explain that?
嘿 这 这是什么意思
Hey, what is… what is this?
坏消息
Bad news.
DNA降解得太严重
The DNA is too degraded
没有办法做匹配实验
for a positive match to either victim.
不过我们已经知道了 是 我在警局呢
But here's what we do know. Yeah, I'm in the precinct.
那些家伙就是... 人血
These guys just... The blood's human.
Samantha骨头上的纹理 和他的肉刀是一致的
The striae on Samantha's bone is a match to his cleaver.
好吧 那他就是在你这里杀了人后
Okay, so he kills the girl in your town,
把尸体扔到了我们那里
and dumps her in my town.
是的
Right.
看他手指上的创可贴
Take a look at the BandAid on the finger.
怎么回事
What could that be?
我不知道
I have no idea,
不过很可能他被感染了
but it is possible he might have an infection.
能申请到授权令吗 当然
Can we get a warrant? Of course we can.
从Samantha Matthews的
Extracting marrow
右大腿骨上部
from Samantha Matthews'
抽取骨髓
right upper femur.
你有什么故事
What story do you have to tell,
Samantha
Samantha?
谁能给我解释一下 我怎么突然又要献血呢
Someone mind telling me why I'm suddenly a blood donor?
你知道的 Nathan
You know, Nathan,
血是个有趣的东西
blood's a funny thing.
它会说话
It tells a story.
Samantha Matthews有丙型肝炎
Samantha Matthews had Hepatitis C.
据她家人说是全家去埃及
Her family told us she picked it up
旅行时不幸染上的
on a family vacation to Egypt.
那和我有什么关系
What has that got to do with me?
我们取了你的血液样本做了个抗原测试
We ran an antigen test on your blood sample.
你猜怎样
Guess what?
结果发现 Nathan
It turns out, Nathan,
你被她传染上了这个病毒
that she infected you with the virus,
你现在也得了丙型肝炎
and now you have Hepatitis C.
这种典型血系
Signature strain.
只有中东才有
Only found in the Middle East.
只有一种途径能让你
There's only
染上Samantha Matthews的病毒
one way you could have picked up Samantha Matthews' virus.
你给她分尸时
She gave it to you
她传染上你的
when you cut her up.
Zetas给我的第一家餐馆 提供了些财务上的资助
Zetas bankrolled my first restaurant.
作为回报 他们也要我... 帮点忙
In return, they asked for certain... favors.
例如杀了Samantha
Like killing Samantha.
不 不 我把她分尸 可我没有杀她
No, no, I cut her up. I did not kill her.
那是谁杀的她 我不知道
Then who did kill her? I don't know.
那你告诉我们为什么要杀她
Then tell us why she was killed.
他们不会告诉我那些的
They don't tell me that information.
也许她不想再卖♥♥淫了吧
Probably she didn't want to turn tricks anymore.
这是我唯一能想到的理由了
That's the only thing I could think of.
我们感觉 你知道的比你说的要多
We have a feeling that you know more than you're saying.
听着 我接到了个电♥话♥
Look, I got a call.
让我去盐碱地
I was told to drive to the salt flats.
我到那时她就已经死了
She was dead when I got there.
我就按他们说的做了
I did what I was told.
把她分尸了
Cut her up.
那然后你就把她丢在那儿了
So then you just left her there?
别人会把那些身体部件捡起来扔了吧
Somebody else picked up the body parts and dumped it.
我不知道 别人是谁 我们要知道名字
I don't know. Who? We need a name.
你没听我说话
You're not listening!
我不知道是谁
I don't know a name.
那又是谁
Who's that?
你的另一个受害者
Your other victim.
我这辈子从没见过这个婊♥子♥
I never seen that bitch in my life.
我就在赌城肢解了一个人
I cut up the one in Vegas.
她的不是我♥干♥得
Her I didn't do.
好了 够了 你在Zetas里的联♥系♥人是谁
All right, enough. Who's your contact at the Zetas?
回答他
Answer the man.
我不能说 谁是你在Zetas
I can't. Who is your contact
的联♥系♥人
at the Zetas?
除非我死了
I will die first.
走吧
let's go
你相信他吗
You believe him?
他把Samantha分尸 是的
That he cut up Samantha, yes.
那他声称和Ashley Tanner
And that he's claiming he's not involved
的死没有关系呢
in Ashley Tanner's murder.
不幸的是 是的 我相信他
Unfortunately, yes, I believe him.
我也是
So do I.
Ray博士...
Dr. Ray...
也就是说凶手仍然逍遥法外
That means the killer's still out there.
Horatio 也意味着
It also means, Horatio,
案子水落石出之前 我不会离开迈阿密的
that I'm not leaving until we solve this thing.
这是个好消息
And that is good news.
听说你让人招供了
I heard you got a confession.
招了一部分吧
Partial confession.
Nathan Cole承认在
Nathan Cole admitted to dismembering
Samantha Matthews死后 肢解了她的尸体
Samantha Matthews' body postmortem.
那他把你们的受害者分尸
So he copped to your girl.
他有没有说到我们的
Did he say anything
受害者Ashley Tanner呢
about our victim Ashley Tanner?
他说那和他没关系
He said that he wasn't involved.
不幸的是切口也证实了他的话
And unfortunately, these cuts prove it.
怎么会这样
How's that?
这个嘛... Samantha的腿是...
Well... Samantha's leg was...
被从髋关节上切下来的
separated at the hip joint.
切口很干净 很专业
The cuts were clean, professional.
而Ashley的就做得不那么精细了
Whoever did Ashley was a lot less precise.
没错
Exactly.
这个... 这是外行人干的
This... this is the work of an amateur.
切口很邋遢 很匆忙
These cuts are sloppy, hurried.
你知道的
Well, you know,
我们就有个在押的外行了
we've got an amateur in holding.
你觉得他和
Do you think there's any way
Ashley Tanner有关系吗
you could connect him to Ashley Tanner?
我在努力呢
I'm working on it.
你们搜查证据那块
In the meantime,
有什么进展吗
how's your team doing with their evidence search?
我给你做个进展报告吧
I'll get you a progress report.
谢了 Calleigh小姐
Thank you, Miss Calleigh.
谢谢 Ray博士
Thanks, Dr. Ray.
嗨 Walter
Hi, Walter.
我 我不知道是你
II didn't know what you were, man.
让自己显得小点 没有威胁性
Just make yourself small and nonthreatening.
我无法变得又小又没有威胁
I can't be small and nonthreatening.
我要跑了
I'm running for it.
千万别 你跑不过狗熊的
Don't… you can't outrun a bear.
我不用跑过狗熊
I don't have to outrun the bear.
只要跑过你就好了 Walter
I just have to outrun you. Walter!
没事了 嘿 嘿
It's okay, hey, hey.
你们安全了 姑娘们
You're safe now, girls.
你哪来的那玩意
Where did you get that thing?
这个吗 从护林员那里拿的
Huh, this? From the ranger.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表