剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
-你真是个大英雄 Delko -行了行了 这事没看着这么简单
- You're a real hero, Delko. -Okay, okay, it's not as simple as it all seems.
还有你... 你一直都知道这些
And you-- you knew about this the whole time?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
多好的团队啊
Some team.
我这么做是为了保护你们大家
I was doing it to protect you guys!
你差点害自己被杀
You almost got yourself killed.
还怎么谈去保护别人
How's that protecting anyone?
嘿 Delko
Hey, Delko.
有空来一下
When you get a sec.
你很懂汽车
You know a lot about cars.
-是 -那我看来
- Yeah. - So from what I can see,
车上所有的车辆识别码 在爆♥炸♥之前都被撕掉了
every VIN on this car was stripped before the blast.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
这样 我们可以看看 悬吊系统还剩下什么
You know what, let's start with what's left of the suspension system.
是吗 你在想什么
Yeah, what are you thinking?
把那个锯子给我
Pass me that saw, please.
谢谢
Thanks.
找到一个水力泵
Got a hydraulic pump.
或者说是它的残骸
Or what's left of it, anyway.
这车有液压悬挂系统
This car had a hydraulic suspension.
知道吗 序列号♥和车辆识别码一样有用
Well, you know what? A serial number can be just as useful as a VIN.
好的 先去搜查本地的汽配店
All right, let's start with a search of local auto shops.
序列号♥能帮我们找到炸♥弹♥车的主人
A serial number could get us the owner of the bomb car.
好的
All right.
好的 液压系统是装在 一辆86年的"短剑"上的
All right, the hydraulics were installed on an '86 Cutlass.
说得通
Hmm, that makes sense.
残骸的大小和形状 符合"短剑"的外观
The size and shape of the wreckage could belong to a Cutlass.
车辆识别码在这
Well, here's the VIN number.
有车的细节描述吗
Any details on the car?
车辆记录显示这车 在08年的一起银行劫案用过
Vehicle records say that this car was shot up in a bank robbery in '08.
银行劫案 车是谁的
Bank robbery? Who owns the car?
是我们的
We do.
这车应该在我们的扣押站
This car is supposed to be in our impound yard.
什么
What?
嗨 让电♥话♥响着吧
Hey, let the phone ring.
抱歉
Sorry.
让我看看 抱歉
Um, let's see. Sorry.
对 我想这就是你们要找的车
Yes, I think this is the car you're looking for.
1986年的短剑轿车
A 1986 Cutlass.
08年由重案组查没
Uh, was seized by Major Crimes in 2008.
让我看看... 两周后被送入扣押站
Um, let's see... impounded here two weeks later.
-就写在这... -那就是装炸♥弹♥的车
- Even mentions the... - That's our bomb car.
是谁签字取走的
Who signed it out?
是Steven Carmichael警探
Uh, that would be a Detective, uh, Steven Carmichael.
Carmichael 在3月将车取走 用于卧底活动
Carmichael pulled the vehicle for Undercover Task Force in March.
-我得用用你的电脑 -好的 当然
- I need to use your computer. - Yeah, of course.
当然 就在这...
Of course, just...
好的 我问你 你签字将车放行 他也没送回来
All right, let me ask you this. So you signed it out, he never brought it back.
你不觉得不对劲吗
And that didn't bother you?
不 我--我不知道这事
Well, no, I-I have heard nothing about this.
-这是第一次 -有发现
- This is the first time. - Got something.
Carmichael一个月前 还提走了另一辆车
Carmichael pulled another car out a month earlier.
似乎有猫腻啊
Sounds like a pattern to me.
听着 我两个月前才警校毕业
Look, I just got out of the academy like two months ago, all right?
我那时还没当值
This is way before my time.
调出Carmichael所有的征用记录
Pull all requisitions signed by Carmichael.
好的
Of course.
Carmichael是缉毒科的
Carmichael's in Narco.
他的档案设有阅读权限
His file's flagged "restricted""
这样会很难追查他
That'll make it tough to track him down.
从他的最后一宗案子着手吧
Let's start with his last case.
我要这些资料的副本
I need you to make copies of these for me.
-谢谢 -是 长官
- Thanks. - Yes, sir.
嗨 轻点
Hey, easy.
Tino Garvez
Tino Garvez.
请坐 Tino
Have a seat, Tino.
什么事
What is this?
在找你的一个已知合伙人
Looking for a known associate of yours.
合伙人
Associate?
你是指条子
You mean cop.
Carmichael在调查你 但突然消失了
Carmichael was investigating you, and he just disappeared.
真是太糟了 对不对
Well, I guess that's too bad, isn't it?
太糟了 嗯
It's too bad, huh?
他在哪
Where is he?
去你们的
Screw you.
-去我们的 -对
- Screw us? - Yeah.
Carnichael是不是还为你卖♥♥命
Does Carmichael still work for you?!
那个卧底蠢猪从未替我卖♥♥命
That undercover pig never worked for me.
他要为价值近三百万的失踪证据负责
He's responsible for almost $3 million in missing evidence.
你听明白了吗 车 钻石 毒品
You understand me? Cars, diamonds, narcotics.
听起来像和我是一类人
That sounds just like my type of guy.
Tino 他在哪
Tino, where is he?
把他丢在这和基韦斯特之间某处了
Dropped him off somewhere between here and Key West.
什么时候的事
When was that?
08年夏天
Summer of '08 sometime.
你是说你杀了他
So you're saying you killed him.
你们也找不到什么了
Well, there ain't gonna be much left to find.
也许能发现和他一起沉下去的锚
Maybe the anchor he went down with.
H 车是在2010年3月被取走的
H, that car didn't go missing till March, 2010.
Tino 你骗人
Tino, you're a liar.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
我在这服无期徒刑 长官
I'm sitting here doing life, chief.
我现在讲求诚实 明白吗
Honesty's my new policy, all right?
我刚向你们坦白我杀了一个条子
Now, however, I just told you two that I 86'd a cop,
而你们只关心车的问题
and you're going on here about some car?
看来你们被耍了
You guys are getting played, seems to me.
唷 看守
Yo, C. O.
走 快走
Let's go, get out of here.
你们被耍了
You guys are gettin' played.
你从Garvez那套到什么
What did you get from Garvez?
发现被用做炸♥弹♥的车
It turns out that the car used in the bombing-
被一名叫Carmichael的警探取走了
-was checked out of impound by a police officer named Carmichael.
冒名顶替已逝警♥察♥ 真是一团糟
Used the name of a dead cop - we got a mess.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
我希望你调Carmichael的档案 一有消息就通知我
I want you to start pulling files on Carmichael and I want you to keep me in the loop.
我不在场不准审问
You don't do interviews without me.
好的
Got it.
我这辈子从没偷过东西 从来没有 一样都没有
I'm just saying, I've never stolen anything, ever.
我跟Delko都不熟
I don't even know Delko all that well.
我怀疑这也许是 他一开始就盯上我的原因
Come to think of it, that's probably why he set his sights on me in the first place.
我不这么觉得 Walter
I don't think that's true, Walter.
Natalia在现场找到的这些 金属链轮齿也许能帮上大忙
These metal sprockets that Natalia recovered from the scene might actually be helpful.
你觉得这不是车的部件
You don't think they came from the vehicles?
不觉得
No.
我们找到了上百个
We collected hundreds of them.
我打赌它们是炸♥弹♥的部件
I bet you they were part of the bomb.
看看这个
Well, take a look at this.
我想我找到了点火装置
I think I just found the ignition device.
什么
What?
这是什么 是玩具火箭的引擎吗
What is that? Some kind of toy rocket engine?
嗯 很有可能
Yeah, it makes sense.
发动机使用的是复合推进剂
Motor uses a composite propellant.
引擎盖逼迫汽油和火焰通过喷嘴
The engine cap forces the gas and flames into the nozzle.
准能点燃一百磅的铵油炸♥药♥
Surefire way to ignite a hundred pounds of ANFO.
对 但用什么给这点火
Yeah, but what ignites that thing?
用什么点火
What ignites that?
手♥机♥
A cell phone.
炸♥弹♥是被遥控引爆的
The bomb was detonated remotely.
乖乖过来
Come to Daddy.
我在残骸里找到8种不同的链轮齿
I found eight different kinds of sprockets in all this debris.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表