剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
你知道她不在宾客名单里吧
You know she wasn't on the guest list.
那也不能说明她不在这里
Doesn't mean she wasn't there.
把这个和你在露台上 发现的那个掌印比较一下
Compare this with the, uh, print you found on the balcony.
两个的手掌反射都是横向的
Well, they both have transverse palmars.
真的很少见
That's pretty rare.
分叉点和交叉点也都一致
The bifurcations and the crossovers match.
如果我是法官的话...
If I was in court...
我得说在露台的就是她
I'd say she was on that balcony.
是你打给她还是我打呢
You want to call her, or should I?
你们认为是我推的Jeff吗
You think I pushed Jeff?
你还能想出其他理由来解释
Can you think of
为什么你的掌纹会在那儿吗
any other reason why your handprint would be there?
有
Yeah.
因为我去过
Because I was.
不过那是在大伙去之前了
But it was earlier, before anybody else was.
我帮Jeff在派对开始前打扫卫生
I was helping Jeff clean before the party.
谢了
Thanks.
那你在派对开始前就离开了
And so, you left before the party started?
我们不能让别人知道我在帮他
We couldn't let anybody else know I was helping.
货栈如果知道他没法做好 自己的活的话会开了他的
Warehouse would fire him if they knew he couldn't do his job.
他的膝盖不好
He had a bad knee.
前十字韧带拉伤
ACL.
那你的医保呢
What about your health insurance?
医保管不了什么事
Their health plan doesn't cover anything.
我们得自己掏腰包买♥♥他的那个支架
We had to buy his brace out of our own pocket.
200块
$200.
Lofton太太 能有人证明 你刚才说的这些吗
Ms. Lofton, is there anyone who can corroborate your story?
Lofton太太 不想这么说 不过现在你是唯一会因
Hate to say this, Mrs. Lofton, but right now
你丈夫的死而受益的人了
you're the only one who benefits from your husband's death.
抱歉 我们得留你在这儿
I'm sorry, we're going to have to ask you
和这位长官待一会儿了
to stay here with the officer.
嗯
Hmm.
能帮我打个电♥话♥吗
Would you make a phone call for me?
嗨 我有些联保寿险方面的问题
Hi. Yeah. I was wondering if I could talk to somebody
不知道该问谁好
regarding my Allied Pledge life insurance policy.
我叫Jeff Lofton
Uh, my name's Jeff Lofton.
保单编号♥啊...
Uh, policy number...
嗯
Yeah.
是CF10983
It is CF10983.
社会保险账号♥是905368217
Uh, social is 905368217.
好 不用 我等着
Yeah, yeah, no, I can hold.
我为什么要装成个死人
Why am I pretending to be a dead guy?
因为保险公♥司♥只会和
Because the insurance company
保单持有人谈的
will only talk to the policy holder.
也许他们早就知道他死了啊
Probably already know he's dead.
不 他们不知道 Tom还没填好死亡证明呢
No, they don't. Tom hasn't filed the death certificate yet.
好吧 如果是她投的保
Okay, look, if she took out the policy
那她就一定有罪
then for sure she's guilty.
可我不觉得今早之前
But I don't think she knew anything about it
她知道些什么 好 没问题
until this morning. Yeah, no problem.
不是的 我只是想知道
No, I was just wondering, um…
当时是谁填的这原始保单的
who originally took out the policy?
是我老婆Deedee吗
Was it my wife Deedee?
真的吗
Really?
那受益人是谁
And who's the beneficiary?
不 不 那...
No, no, that...
没了 好的 谢谢
That's it. Okay. Thanks.
不是她填的保单 对吧
She didn't take out the policy, did she?
对 是他公♥司♥ 革新货栈
No, it was his company, Renovation Warehouse.
副队 我们革新货栈为
Lieutenant, Renovation Warehouse takes out
全体员工投了保
life insurance policies on all of its employees.
我不明白这和Jeff的死有什么关系
I don't see what this has to do with Jeff's death.
说到底
The bottom line is,
保单受益人是谁 谁就是我们怀疑的嫌犯
anybody who benefits from that policy is my suspect.
那你该把整个公♥司♥都抓起来了
Well, then you're going to have to arrest the entire company.
副队 这是个非常普通的保单啊
It's a very common policy, Lieutenant.
这叫民工死亡保险
They're called dead peasant policies.
名字虽然不好听 但绝对合法
It's an unfortunate name, but completely legal.
那为什么要瞒着
So why didn't you
你的员工呢
inform the employees?
连Lofton的老婆都不知道
Lofton's wife didn't even know.
为什么 因为 因为 这是出于保护公♥司♥的考虑
Why? 'Cause theythey're for the company's protection.
我们已经在Lofton身上投资不少了
We've invested in Lofton.
这保单能弥补我们的损失
This policy offsets our loss.
你应该投资的是 一份像样的医疗保险
What you should've invested in was a decent healthcare plan.
你明白吗
Do you have a point, Lieutenant?
实际上我明白 如果你没什么可藏着的话
As a matter of fact, I do. If you have nothing to hide
就公开你的账本吧
I want you to open your books to me.
当然 你可以查Lofton的员工档案
Sure, you can see Lofton's employee files.
不过除此之外就不能公开了
But other than that, everything's confidential.
这是5000加仑的水缸
That's a 5,000gallon water tank.
我们的证据都用完了
Well, we're running out of evidence.
你觉得还有其他值得看的吗
Where else do you suggest we look?
我们知道凶手
We know that the killer was up
上去过露台
on the balcony.
是啊 人掉下来时 证据也随之掉下来了
Yeah, when the body falls, the evidence falls with it.
那... 开始干活吧
So... let's get to work.
那个 呃
So, uh,
我查过过滤网了 除了3美元零钱和
I checked the filter. Nothing out of the ordinary in it,
一条皮带外就没啥了
except for about three dollars in change and a thong.
我觉得皮带会被认为是
Well, I think the thong would be considered
异样的 同意
out of the ordinary. I agree.
不过我怀疑这是凶手本人的吗
But, uh, I doubt it belongs to the killer.
这边有什么发现吗
Find anything in here?
没 还没呢
No, not yet.
珊瑚里会有什么吗
What about inside the coral?
里面
Inside?
说什么呢 要把珊瑚砸碎吗
What are you talking about? Breaking open the coral?
他们就是小的过滤网
They're little filters.
好吧 环保局找咱们算账时
Okay. When the EPA comes after us
我就告诉他们是你的主意
I'm going to tell them it was your idea.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么 鱼鳞
What is that, fish scales?
是啊 还是人造的咧 裙子上的金属片
Yeah, of the manmade variety. Sequins off of a dress.
这可帮了大忙了
Hmm. Don't know that that helps us much.
派对上有那么多女士穿
There were a lot of ladies
带黑色金属片的裙子呢
in black sequin dresses at the party.
那该把她们都请来参加 咱们自己的小派对了
I guess we'll have to invite them to our own party.
好了 下一个 谢谢
All right, next. Thank you.
不是我们要找的
It's t what we're looking for.
谢谢 不用
Thank you. No.
还是感谢你
Thank you, though.
下一个
Next.
裙子很漂亮
Pretty dress.
这儿有几个黑色小亮片不见了 嗯
Got a few black sequins missing there and there. Mmhmm.
我们能留下继续调查吗 真的吗
Can we keep this for our investigation? Really?
是的 会再还给你的 我给你张收据
Yeah. You'll get it back. I'll give you a receipt.
最好别让我看到你
I better not see a picture
穿着它在海滨大道上的照片
of you wearing it in Ocean Drive.
谢了
Thank you.
千万别介入女人和她的裙子中去
Wow. Don't come between a girl and her dress.
女人对裙子的感情 你知道我的
In... I mean, you know what I...
算了 下一位
Next, please.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
失陪一下 嗯嗯
Excuse me. Mmhmm.
不是这条裙子 谢谢你
No. Thanks.
下一位
Next.
稀客 稀客
Well, well.
在慈善筹款宴会上看到你 我都不敢相信自己的眼睛
When I saw you at the fund raiser, I couldn't believe it.
这么说你是从洛杉矶一路跟我到这来
So, you followed me all the way from L.A.?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表