剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Might've been one more nail in the husband's coffin.
我想该让你知道 检察官已经同意起诉Bowers了
Thought you should know the A.S.A.has agreed to file charges against Bowers.
Sully 你抓错人了
Sully, you've got the wrong guy.
证明给我看 我会的
Prove it. I'm going to.
我真想把这家伙那副假笑脸撕下来
I would love to wipe the smirk off that guy's face.
给我解释解释这些血滴
Explain to me the blood drops.
还是解释不了方向问题
Still can't explain directionality.
完全不合情理
It's completely out of context.
Jesse 我有想法了
Jesse, I've got an idea.
在你走之前 还得帮我个忙
Before you punch out, I need one more thing.
好吧 那么... 这是要干嘛
All right, so... what is all this?
我想我知道窗户上为什么有血迹了
I think I know how the blood drops got on the window?
咱都同意那不是头部伤造成的
We both agree it wasn't a head injury.
那么枪伤呢
What about the gunshot wound?
哦 受害者在房♥间这头...
Well, the victim was on this side of the room
血不可能飞得那么远
there's no way the blood could have traveled that far.
有时事情就是不合常理
Sometimes things end up where they never should be,
所以就值得好好推敲犯罪现场了
and it pays to understand your environment.
好吧 那么 咱们遗漏了什么
Okay. Well, what did we miss?
我把目标物放在受害者跪倒的地方 没问题吧
I have placed the target where the victim fell to her knees. Okay?
拿着这个 到凶手的位置朝目标物射击
Take this, go to the shooter's position and shoot the target.
你要我向目标物开枪 没错
You want me to shoot the target? Go ahead.
真的吗 真的 那只是训练弹而已 开枪吧
Really? Really. It's a dummy round. Go ahead.
空调当时开着 正是
The airconditioning was on. Yeah.
瞧瞧这个
Watch this.
空调吹出来的风把血带到了窗户上
The air from the A.C.carried the blood to the window.
知道这表示什么吗 如果血迹 像落在我身上一样落在凶手身上
Know what this means? If the blood hit the killer like it hit me...
咱就能确定他在凶案现场
We just put him in the room.
请抬起胳膊
Raise your arms, please.
放下来
Lower them.
转过去
Turn around.
我看到一根头发
I've got a hair.
和受害者的发色不一样
It's a different color than our victim.
上面有血吗
Does that have blood on it?
没有 好吧 请转过来
No. Okay. Turn around, please.
好的 等一下
Okay, hang on a second.
你们瞧那是什么
What is that, guys?
不 那是污垢 不是血
No. That's dirt; that's not blood.
请弯下腰
Bend over, please.
头屑可真多 是呀
That's a whole lot of dandruff. Yeah.
没有血
No blood.
就这样吗 完事了吧
Is that it? Am I done?
不 还没完呢
No, you're not done.
请把头抬起来 完全抬起来
Lean your head back, please. All the way back.
就是那儿 Calleigh 请拿支棉签 看看那儿
Right there. Calleigh, a swab, please. Take a look at that.
就是那儿
Right there.
哥们儿... 你不该吸气的
Brother... you shouldn't have inhaled.
这能说明什么
What does all this mean?
你很快就会知道了
You're about to find out.
我们肯定DNA检测会确认 Hollings身上发现的血迹属于受害者
We believe that a DNA test will confirm the blood found on Hollings will match the victim.
你们只有一滴针尖大的血迹样本 做不了DNA检测
You have a pinheadsized sample of blood. You can't run that for DNA.
够做一次的了
For one test we can.
是呀 但辩方也有自己做DNA检测的权利
Yeah, the defense has the right to run their own DNA test,
要是你们把样本用完了 他们就做不了了
and if you use the sample up, there's none left for them.
你是说要是我们做检测 就不能拿它来指证那家伙了
You're saying if we test it we can't use it against the guy,
要是我们不做检测 就逮不到那家伙了 没错 法律就是这么定的
and if we don't test it we can't get the guy. Yeah, that's the law.
抱歉 我得出庭了
Excuse me. I have to be in court.
哦 咱刚被法律给玩了
Well, the law just screwed us.
要是咱们放大样本呢
What if we multiply the sample?
行 但那可是最新科技呀
Yeah, well, that's pretty new science.
咱没有那种设备 是 但联邦调查局有
We don't have access to that equipment. Yes, but the Feds are doing it.
你有门路
Think you can reach out?
我有个朋友在迈阿密分局 她欠我个人情
I have a friend in the Miami field office; she owes me a favor.
要是我们不能增强这份DNA样本 一个无辜的人就得去坐牢
If we don't find a way to stretch this DNA, an innocent man is gonna go to jail.
哦 警探 要是没有你的专业帮助 我们就抓不到那个连环爆♥炸♥犯
Well, couldn't have caught that serial bomber without your expertise, Detective.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I could do.
我还带了一份受害者的比对样本
I put a reference sample from our victim in here, too.
但首先得放大DNA
But first step is to multiply the DNA.
Boa Vista探员 能为这些样本做个PCR吗 (聚合 链式反应, 用于放大特定DNA片段)
Agent Boa Vista, would you run a PCR on these samples?
谢谢
Thank you.
以前测DNA得要一枚25美分硬币 那么大的血液样本
Used to be we needed a blood sample the size of a quarter to run DNA.
现在只需要几个皮肤细胞那么大的了
Now it's the equivalent of a few skin cells.
科技日新月异 哈 是呀
Progress marches on, huh? Yeah.
真神奇 这是你要的DNA...
Magic. DNA for you...
这是给辩方的DNA
and DNA for the defense.
要是和受害者吻合的话
If it matches our victim.
好了
All right.
这是你受害者的DNA样本
This is the DNA profile for your victim.
这是未知样本
This is the unknown sample.
两个人有同样DNA的概率 大约是十亿分之一
Odds that two people have the same profile are about one in a billion.
血迹吻合
The blood is a match.
Arnold Hollings杀了Amy Bowers 确凿无疑
Arnold Hollings murdered Amy Bowers, openandshut.
记录显示州检方有充分证据证明
Let the record reflect that the State has presented sufficient evidence to show that
并有合理依据确信
the defendant, Arnold Hollings, committed criminal acts...
被告人Arnold Hollings蓄意殴打
that there is probable cause to believe he battered,
袭击并杀害了Amy Bowers
assaulted and killed Amy Bowers with malice of forethought,
他提前藏在她住处等候
and that he laid in wait at her residence,
预谋实施了上述犯罪行为
implying premeditation to said criminal acts.
鉴于这些指控 被告人Arnold Hollings
In light of these charges, the defendant, Arnold Hollings,
就此具结候审并被控一级谋杀罪
is hereby bound over for trial and charged with murder in the first degree.
Horatio 局长来电♥话♥了
Horatio, the chief called.
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
谢谢 Sully 别对我有意见呀
Thank you, Sully. No hard feelings.
咱俩没问题吧
We okay?
当然没有
Of course we are.
Horatio 恭喜呀 我刚知道
Horatio? Congratulations. I just heard.
局长想让你当特别调查组的头儿哈
Chief wants you to head up the Special Investigations Unit, huh?
对 他们要改名为CSI
Yeah, they're gonna rename it CSI.
在Fred Dorsey家的旧杂物间办公吗
Fred Dorsey's old broom closet?
不是 我们看上了离这儿不远的一块地方
No, we've got our eye on a piece of property not far from here.
我猜你也是 好了...
Yeah, I bet you do. Well...
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you, for everything.
我希望你能有个好归宿 Jesse 你是个好人
I hope this works out for you, Jesse. You're a good man.
是呀 我也希望
Yeah, me, too.
哦 还有Calleigh说你要组支队伍
Oh, and Calleigh says you're putting together a team.
我知道圣皮特分局有个好警♥察♥ 叫Tim Speedle 要是你愿意要他的话
I know a good cop up at St. Pete, Tim Speedle, if you'd like.
Speedle 对
Speedle? Yeah.
电♥话♥里可能会有点刺儿头 但他是个好人
A little hard to get on the phone, but he's a good guy.
我会给他打电♥话♥的
I'll give him a call.
多保重
You take care.
保持联络 好吗 没问题
You stay in touch, all right? Will do.
那就好 多谢
Okay. Thank you.
大H 我说到做到
Big H. Just like I promised.
他们有偏光镜片 钛眼镜架
They've got polarized lenses, titanium frames.
这也许是我捞过最好的一样东西了
This might be the best piece of tin I've ever pulled.
多谢 Eric 别客气
Thank you, Eric. You're welcome.
Eric 你今天表现得很不错
Eric, you did good work outhere today.
谢谢 很感谢你教我那些东西
Thanks. I appreciate you showing me how everything works.
你想过当一名警♥察♥吗
You ever think about being a cop?
得了吧 我当警♥察♥ 别闹了 伙计
Come on, me a cop? No, man.
我说真的 Eric
I'm serious, Eric.
你瞧 这份工作靠的是观察力 你观察细节的能力很强
See, this work is about observation, and you have a great eye for detail.
干嘛不去上警♥察♥学院呢 我来推荐你
Why don't you go to the academy, let me put in a good word for you,
拿到警徽 然后来找我怎么样
get your badge, and then come and find me?
人们总做各种许诺 依我的经验 他们最后都会食言
People make a lot of promises, and in my experience, they don't usually show up after that.
Eric 我不一样 我不会食言的
Eric, I'm different; I'll be here.
你是说真的
You mean that.
是的 拿到警徽就来找我
I mean it. Get your badge and find me.
那墨镜呢
What about the glasses?
赶紧试试吧 准备好了吗
Go for it. Are you ready?
戴上了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表