剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Here's the thing that brought Jesse down.
凶案组在犯罪现场 找到了一件关键的证物
Homicide found a key piece of evidence at the murder scene.
一颗不属于Enright的袖扣 怀疑属于另一人 而此人才是嫌犯
A cuff link was thought to belong to another suspect, not Enright.
Cardoza拍照记录的... 但从未被送到证据柜
Cardoza photographed it... but it never showed up in the evidence locker.
为什么没
Why not?
报告上说不见了
Paper says it went missing.
缩写字母"A.T"
Initials "A.T."
陪审团电视台全程报道了整场庭审
Jury TV had gavel-to-gavel coverage of the whole trial.
对
Yeah.
这是Enright的律师 盘问Jesse那天的录像
This is from the day Enright's lawyer grilled Jesse.
Cardoza警探...
Ah, Detective Cardoza...
这张犯罪现场染血的袖扣照 是你拍的 对不对
Now, you took the photograph of this bloody cuff link at the murder scene, correct?
没错
Yes, I did.
你能当庭念一下 袖扣上刻着的字母缩写吗
And would you please read out for the court, the initials that are engraved on that cuff link?
"A.T."
"A.T."
这不是我的当事人 Tony Enright的名字的缩写 对吗
Well, those don't appear to be the initials of my client, Tony Enright, now, do they?
是 还是 不是
Was that a yes or a no?
不是 不是 谢谢
No. No.Thank you.
嗯 这枚袖扣上面有血迹
Um, there-there appears to be blood on this cuff link.
现在 请你告诉我们 血迹是属于受害者者还是凶手的
Now, will you tell us, please, is that the victim's blood or the perpetrator?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起 我... 我这耳朵不太好使
I'm so sorry, I'm... going a little deaf in this ear.
你能 呃 再大点儿声说一次吗
Could you, uh, repeat that a bit louder?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道啊
You don't know?
他不知道
He doesn't know.
可显然 这是非常重要的证据
Well! But surely, this is very important evidence.
我是说它可能是Enright太太 从凶手袖子上扯下来的 对吗
I mean, Mrs.Enright could have ripped it from the sleeve of her perpetrator, right?
好吧 告诉我它在哪儿
All right, tell me, where is it?
你熟练地给这袖扣拍了照 可它该死地在哪儿呢
Where is this bloody cuff link that you photographed so ably at the crime scene?
我们没能找到
We've been unable to locate it.
就"噗"的一下... 消失了 嗯
It disappeared... just poof, hmm?
那是能证明除我当事人外 另有人 谋杀了Victoria Enright的证据啊
I mean, evidence that could prove that someone other than my client murdered Victoria Enright.
是
Yes.
要是他们去你家搜查这枚袖扣 你不会介意的 对吧
So you wouldn't mind if they searched your house for that cuff link, would you?
你找不到的
You're not gonna find it there.
为什么
Why?
你藏在别的地方了
Did you hide it somewhere else?
我不是这意思
That's not what I meant.
对 你的意思是...
No.What you meant...
你法官陪审团一肩挑 把能证明 我当事人清白的证据藏匿了
was to be judge and jury, hiding evidence that would vindicate my client.
但你知道吗
And you know what?
你差点儿就得逞了
You very nearly succeeded.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么...到底是谁的袖扣... 它又哪儿去了 Eric
So... who owns the cuff link... and where did it go, Eric?
我们把这查出来 就能为Jesse正名 对吧
We figure that out, we clear Jesse, right?
或者彻底定了他的罪
Or we sink him.
好吧
Okay.
法证护士找到了强♥奸♥的证据
Our forensic nurse found evidence of forcible sexual intercourse.
但是没有找到男性的遗留
But there was no evidence of male contribution.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是强♥奸♥你的人戴了避孕套
It means that your attacker wore a condom.
这一切我完全想不通
None of this makes sense.
我明白
I know.
也许这么问有点奇怪 可是 呃...
This may be a little strange question to ask, but, um...
你觉得Tony和这事有关系吗
do you think that Tony could've had anything to do with it?
你怎么能这么问呢
How can you even ask me that?
听着 Tony是被控告过 但... 人们不像我这么了解他
Look, Tony gets accused of things, but... people don't know him like I do.
我这么问是因为 以前我也和这种人结过婚
I'm just asking because I was married to someone like him once.
我知道这对自我形象的影响
And, um, I know what that can do to your self-image.
我和Tony不是这样的
It's not like that with Tony and me.
我以前也替他说过话
And I used to defend him, as well.
我为此付出了惨重代价
And I paid a pretty heavy price.
如果... 如果你想找人谈谈 这是我的名片
If, um... I mean, if you ever feel like you want to talk to someone, here's my card.
好了 大家伙儿 我们现在开思科网络视频会议
Okay, guys.We're now in a Cisco WebEx Meeting.
准备好了
Are we ready?
Dave 这条线安全么
Dave, is this line secure?
绝对安全 H
Absolutely secure, H.
系统保证没问题
The system guarantees it.
Horatio 不用我说你也知道 我绝对没碰过那袖扣
Horatio, I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but I never touched that cuff link.
我看见它就马上拍了照
I saw it and I popped off two-by-fives.
我明白 Jesse
Okay, I understand that, Jesse.
先生们 能在数据库查到袖扣吗
Now, can we run the cuff link through the database, gentlemen?
袖扣的外观很独特
Our cuff link has a unique appearance,
应该可以通过图像识别软件来找
so we should be able to run it through image recognition software.
两年半前我做过类似搜索了 没发现
I did a similar search two and a half years ago, nothing came up.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不一样 这是新产品
This is different, this is new.
和面部识别软件差不多
It's like facial recognition software.
通过形状和特征比对 在网上搜索任何与之类似的图像
Compares shapes and features, then searches for any comparable image anywhere on the Web.
好的 有吻合的吗
Okay, did we get a match?
有了
We have a match.
西城白金珠宝店
Westside Platinum Jewelers.
我听说过这地方
I heard of that place.
他们肯定是设立了网店
They must have taken their store online.
好吧 Eric和我去查查
Okay, Eric and I are gonna check into that.
谢了 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
需要我做什么
What can I do?
Jesse 低调
Jesse, just lay low.
H 西城白金
H.Westside Platinum.
我找到一批这袖扣的订单
I got a batch of orders for the cuff links.
这样吧 我把订货公♥司♥名单 都打印出来 咱们一家一家查
All right, I'm gonna print out the company list, we'll go name by name.
等等
Wait a second.
就这儿 Darren Vogel
Right there.Darren Vogel.
那是Enright的辩护律师
That's Enright's attorney.
对啊 Vogel在案发前一周 买♥♥了一对这袖扣
Yeah, Vogel bought a pair of the cuff links a week before the murder.
巧合吗
Think that's a coincidence?
门都没有 Eric
Not a chance, Eric.
看来是给我们派了保姆了
Oh... Looks like we've got some babysitters.
祝一天愉快 先生们
Have a nice day, gentlemen.
你干嘛呢
Well, what are you doing?
你... 你穿的什么
What... What are you wearing?
请挂掉电♥话♥ 兔女郎装 好啊
Get off the phone, please. Bunny?Yeah.
别 我给你买♥♥ 我给你买♥♥ 不好意思
No, I'll buy it for you, I'll buy it. Excuse me.
呃 我这有新客户来了
Uh, I think we've got a prospective client here.
对 我… 我得挂了 好的 行 好
Yes, I-I've got to go.All right.Yeah, all right.
7点见 爱你哦
I'll see you at 7:00.Yeah, love you.
你们也知道 我现在身价是2千刀一小时
Now, you boys know that my billing rate is $2, 000 an hour.
但也有好消息 我收欧元滴
But here's the good news: I take euros.
我们不是来找律师的
We are not soliciting counsel.
我们是为Tony Enright的案子来的
We're here about the Tony Enright case.
Enright 拜托 那案子都老掉牙了
Enright?Come on.That's old history, isn't it?
都宣判无罪了
He was acquitted.
到现在为止而已
Until now.
我就是吃无罪辩护业务这碗饭的
I'm in the acquittal business.
毕生使命就是为人♥民♥平♥反♥昭雪
Look, it's my life's mission to keep the wrongly accused from being incarcerated.
对 比如 呃 去年那小女孩 是吧
Yeah, like, uh, like that little girl last year, right?
被指控谋杀了自己的弟弟
Was accused of killing her brother.
没错 多谢提醒
Yes! Thank you for bringing that up.
我经典案例之一
One of my great trials.
Hannah Miller
Hannah Miller.
一切证据都 呃 压倒性地指向Hannah
Evidence against Hannah was, uh, was overwhelming.
对 直到他们在犯罪现场找到 一副不吻合的女孩用的眼镜
Yes.Until they found a pair of girl's glasses at the crime scene that didn't match.
明显的 那是真凶留下的
Now, obviously, that was left by the real killer.
陪审团也认同了
And the jury agreed with me.
是啊 多容易啊
Yes.How convenient.
哦 知道不 我就善于找公诉方的漏洞
Ah, well, you know, I'm good at finding holes in the prosecution's case.
这就是天赋 你的天赋就是植入伪证
I mean, that is my gift. Your gift is planting evidence.
当心哟
Careful.
有诽谤嫌疑
That's libelous.
关于Enright的案子
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表