剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
事实上 我能解释 那天我在他们家
Actually, I can explain that. I was at their house today.
周年纪念派对你去了
You were at the anniversary party?
是的 Andrea的妈妈恨我到极点
Yeah, right. Andrea's mom hated my guts.
她也不喜欢她女儿有一个男朋友
She didn't like the fact that her daughter had a boyfriend.
如果我想见她 要像夜贼一样偷偷摸摸
I had to sneak in like a cat burglar if I wanted to see her.
我想说 Logan
I'll tell you something, Logan.
你给我感觉是那种 愿意为Andrea赴汤蹈火的人
You strike me as the kind of guy who'd do anything for Andrea.
你记得你什么时候走的吗
Do you remember what time you left the house?
我记不清了
I'm not sure,
但是我确定我走的时候 Williams夫人在屋子里
but I know Mrs. Williams was in the house when I left.
天哪 Logan 我不能让他承担罪责
Oh, my God, Logan. I can't let him take the fall for this.
-冷静 -不 听我说
- Calm down. - No. Listen to me.
我告诉你 是我杀了我母亲
I'm telling you, I killed my mother.
-你知道你在说什么吗 -是的 我很清楚 我杀了她
- Do you understand what you're saying? - Yes, I do. I killed her.
Caine队长在哪儿
Where's Lieutenant Caine?
Andrea 你在袒护Logan吗
Andrea, are you trying to protect Logan?
Logan什么都没干
Logan didn't do anything.
是我把球棒藏在他房♥间里的
I'm the one that hid the bat at his apartment.
Andrea 你在干什么
Andrea, what are you doing here?
那个家我再也呆不下去了
I just couldn't handle it at home anymore.
没事的
It's okay.
明年我要去外地上学
I'm supposed to go away to school next year.
我不能留下Cody一个跟她在一块儿
I couldn't leave Cody alone there with her.
所以你为了保护Cody杀死你妈妈
So you killed your mom to protect Cody?
不如告诉我们究竟发生了什么
Why don't you tell us exactly what happened?
派队结束之后 我妈妈很生气 因为我们没有弹琴
After the party, my mom was mad 'cause we didn't play the piano.
她凶神恶煞
She had that look in her eye.
还扇了我耳光
She slapped me.
我出于自卫 拿起棒球棒
I reacted in self-defense. I grabbed the bat.
我打了她一下
I hit her once.
她倒下了
She just went down.
Andrea 你妈妈被打了9次
Andrea, your mom was hit nine times.
31.5 海♥洛♥因♥
31. 5 海♥洛♥因♥
Delko 你调查失踪钻石的行为真令人敬佩
I respect you, Delko, investigating the stolen diamonds.
很多CSI探员都不愿意查自己人
A lot of CSIs wouldn't want to look into their own.
Horatio要我调查这些证据...
Horatio asked me to look into the evidence--
所有证物保管处的证据
all the evidence in lockup.
我就在做这个
That's what I'm doing.
我确定不是任何一个CSI干的
I'm sure it's not one of the CSIs.
我们内务部希望全面支持你
Well, I'd like to offer you the full support of the Internal Affairs Department.
你希望的是 我们抓到贼之后
What you'd like is to take all the credit
你坐在新闻发布会发言台的正中间
and sit center stage at all the press conferences
坐享所有的赞誉
after we catch the thief.
我不会撒谎的 Delko
I'm not gonna lie, Delko.
我确实很上镜
I do look good on camera.
听着 先不要跟你任何一个 新闻界的朋友说
Listen to me. Don't go telling any of your friends in the press about this yet.
这不仅仅是偷走钻石的问题
This is more than just diamonds we're talking about.
我做了一些深入的调查
I been doing some digging.
数目对不上
The numbers don't add up.
什么数目
What numbers?
别担心了 Stetler 好吗 不会错过你的特写镜头的
Don't worry about it, Stetler, all right? You won't miss your close-ups.
谢谢
Thank you.
Eric Delko
Eric Delko.
嘿 Sully 你能来太好了
Hey, Sully. Thanks for coming.
嗯
Yeah.
你提到什么... 钻石失踪了
You, uh, said some diamonds went missing.
是的 上周被人从证物箱偷走了
Yeah, stolen from the evidence locker last week.
你为什么来找我 我已经退休了
Oh, why you coming to me? I'm retired.
几年前你办的一个案子 它的相关证物也失窃了
I think some evidence was also stolen from a case you worked a few years ago.
2006年 Everson的案子
Everson. 2006.
看看你能不能想起来什么
Wanted to see if it brings back any memories.
Everson那案子是一块...
Oh, Everson was a...
硬骨头 我们追捕了好多年
thorn in our side for a couple of years,
直到端了他在比斯坎湾的分销点才完
until we rolled up on his distribution hub in Key Biscayne.
你们缴获的海♥洛♥因♥价值 超过一百万美元
You guys recovered over a million dollars in heroin.
是啊
Yeah.
你说有一些现在不见了吗
You're saying some of that's missing now?
我是说 跟钻石一样
I'm saying that, just like diamonds,
海♥洛♥因♥很容易带出证物箱
heroin's pretty easy to carry out of the evidence locker.
现在保存的量
Now, the amount that's in the lockup now is, uh,
比你登记的少很多
substantially less than what you logged in.
会不会是你数字写错了
Any chance you wrote the wrong number?
不可能 我们有5个人
Well, no. I mean, there were five of us there.
不可能错这么离谱
We couldn't be off by that much.
你觉得可能是内部人干的
You're thinking maybe an inside job.
某个警♥察♥
A cop.
不是我们的人
It's not our guys.
这正是我想求证的
That's what I'm gonna find out.
很好 很高兴见到你 Eric
Good. Good to see yo Eric.
-多谢你帮忙 -祝你好运
- Thanks for you help. - Good luck.
喂
Hello?
Rebecca 我是Eric
Rebecca, it's Eric.
我要你到南门码头来见我
I need you to meet me at the marina near the south entrance.
听着 我知道Walter Simmons的事 让你很烦躁
Look, I know you're upset about Walter Simmons,
但是我在Hialeah见一个证人
but I'm interviewing a witness right now in Hialeah.
我有新线索 很重要
Look, I've got some new leads. It's important.
噢...
Oh. Well, uh...
那也得等到明天
it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
我8点左右到 好吗 我得挂了
I can meet you around 8:00, okay? I've got to go.
Cody
Hi, Cody.
我不想说我妈妈的事
I don't want to talk about my mom.
我知道
I know.
当你必须保守秘密时
You know, sometimes when you have to keep secrets--
保守很多秘密 就会很难判断
a lot of secrets - it's pretty hard to decide
真♥相♥到底是什么
what the truth really is.
那为什么你还来找我谈话
So, why are you talking to me?
因为我希望你能帮我
'Cause I'm hoping that you can help me.
我能看下这些吗
Do you mind if I look at those?
你不会把它们弄坏的 是吗
You're not gonna mess 'em up, are you?
我保证我不会的 我会非常 非常小心
I promise that I won't. I will be super, super careful.
它们很棒
They're awesome.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的很好
It's really good.
这些人物是谁
So, um, who are all these characters?
他们是义警 都是硬汉子
They're vigilantes. Totally bad ass.
无所畏惧
Not scared of anything.
这个和你很像
Well, this one looks like you.
那个像Andrea
And that one looks like Andrea.
这上面的是谁 第三个 是Logan吗
And who's this one up here, this third one? Is that Logan?
不是 那是Bradley
No. That's Bradley.
但我也许不该和你说他的事
But I'm probably not supposed to tell you about him.
你能的 你可以相信我
Well, you-you can. You can trust me.
Bradley是谁
Who's Bradley?
他是我的弟弟
He's my little brother.
Cody 可你没有弟弟啊
Well, Cody, you don't have a little brother.
现在没有了
I don't anymore.
Cody说的是真话
Cody was telling the truth.
我刚找到William家 第三个孩子的出生证明
I just found the birth certificate for the Williams' third child.
Bradley Williams 1998年6月出生于费城
Bradley Williams, born June '98, Philadelphia?
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
看看
Let's see.
死于2003年
Deceased as of 2003.
他死时已经五岁了
He would've been five years old when he died.
五岁 Chuck从未提及曾失去过一个儿子
Five years old? Chuck never mentioned losing a son, did he?
有死亡证明吗
Is there a death certificate?
死亡原因判为意外事故
Cause of death was ruled an accident.
父亲出城了
Father was out of town.
母亲说孩子钻进厨房♥柜子里
Mother says the child got into the kitchen cabinet,
她当时没留意他
when she wasn't watching him.
他吞下了致命剂量的打火机油
He swallowed a fatal dose of lighter fluid.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表