剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Yes, dead serious.
你还真会煞风景 是不是
You sure know how to be a killjoy, don't ya?
你应该很清楚
Well, you would know.
是你亲手干的
You did it.
我没杀人 小鬼
I didn't kill anybody, little man.
那钢笔上为什么有你的指纹
Then why are your prints on that pen?
看来你并不认识我
Well, I guess you don't recognize me.
我是海豚队鼎盛时期的球员
I used to play for the Dolphins when they were the Dolphins.
我签过很多名
I sign a lot of autographs.
那晚我大概签了二十多个
I probably signed two dozen that night.
我想我用遍了房♥间里所有的笔
I bet I must've used every pen in that whole house.
就... 这样 你确定
That's... your story?You're gonna stick with that?
我坚持己见... 何况事实如此 矮子
Not only am I gonna stick with it... but it's the truth, pint-size.
我身高有5尺9寸
I'm five nine.
我的裤子就有5尺9寸长
My pants are five nine.
我很了解审讯的过程... 也差不多结束了 对不对
I know how these things work, and, uh... we're pretty much done, right?
暂时结束了 别出远门 Daly先生 你会再回来的
We're done for now.Don't go far, Mr. Daly; you'll be back.
我保证
I guarantee it.
这是苏联制的激光微波束散射仪
You're looking at a Soviet-made laser microwave beam dispersal unit.
很好
Great.
能用人话再说一遍吗
Now this time in English?
这是无线麦克风的传送器
It's a transmitter for a wireless microphone.
是个很隐秘的窃听器
It's a very tricked-out bug.
看来我说对了
So I was right.
有人听到了谋杀案过程
Someone had ears on that murder.
有办法查出信♥号♥♥传送去了哪里吗
Is there any way of finding out where the signal is transmitting?
这也许是高新技术 但应该 能像普通手♥机♥信♥号♥♥一样追查到
Well, high-tech as it may be, it should be able to be tracked like a normal cell transmission.
卫星三角定位
Triangulating the satellites.
缩小范围
Telescoping down.
找到了
Got a hit right there.
我是不是疯了
Okay, am I going crazy?
接收处就在咱局里停车场
The receiver's in our parking garage?
不 你没疯
No, you're not crazy.
我去查看一下
I'm gonna go check that out.
要帮忙吗
You want backup?
不必了 我自己能行
No. I got it.
你在干什么 Calleigh
What are you doing, Calleigh?
打开后备箱 Jesse
Open the trunk, Jesse.
离车远点
Back away from the car.
快点 别这样
Do it. Come on.
这是谋杀案的录音吗
Is that a recording of the murder?
我想应该录到了
I assume it's on there.
我正打算连上电脑
I was just about to link in.
你是什么时候 把窃听器装到Enright家的
When did you put the bug at Enright's house?
八天前
Eight days ago.
擅闯民居 你太离谱了
Breaking and entering… I tell you what, man, you are way off the reservation.
没 我没闯空门
No, I didn't break in.
Enright当时在开派对 我是光明正大进去的
Enright was hosting a party; I walked in.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
他是个谋杀犯
This guy's a murderer.
谋杀犯 你明白吗
A murderer! Do you understand that?
每天一想到我太太Tracy 他的脸就浮现在我眼前
Well, I think about my wife Tracy every day, and then I see his face.
我希望他从我眼前消失
I wanted something to put him away.
好的
All right.
如果你说的没错 我会帮你的
I'll tell you what, if you're right, I'll help you.
你最好没错
But you better be right.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你要把她怎么样
What are you doing to her?
你不该出现在这 你个变♥态♥
You shouldn't be here. You're sick!
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the police!
天呐
Oh, my God.
你想对她做什么
What are you doing to her?
你不该出现在这 你个变♥态♥
You shouldn't be here. You're sick!
我要叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the police!
女声是属于受害者Leslie Stoltz
Woman's voice belongs to our murder victim, Leslie Stoltz,
我们认为男声属于 Coop Daly Enright的保安
and we think the male voice belongs to Coop Daly, Enright's security.
我还在做音质比对 但我确信一定吻合
I'm still working a timbre comparison, but I'm fairly certain it's a lock.
证据确凿 证明Daly当时在房♥间里
Well, it's compelling evidence.Puts Daly in the room.
不幸的是 不能将其作为呈堂证供
Unfortunately, you can't use it in a court of law.
能给陪审团候选人看吗
Can we float it to potential jurors?
会被驳回的 Cardoza并不清白
The takeaway will be, Cardoza's still a dirty cop.
等一下 你说什么
Wait a minute, what?
洛杉矶那起谋杀案 他销毁了不支持他理论的证物
Murder case in L.A., evidence didn't fit his theory, he made it disappear.
Rebecca 那只是辩方质疑而已 并没定罪
Rebecca, accusations were made… nothing was ever proven.
好的 但疑云使他来了迈阿密
Okay, but the cloud around it drove him here to Miami,
我们又碰上了 Cardoza弄出来的不干净的证物
and so here we are again with Cardoza's dirty evidence.
我建议你 Horatio 解雇他
My advice, fire him.
绝不可能
Out of the question.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
但我不仅会否决这件证物
But not only will I reject this evidence,
我还会否决所有经Cardoza手的证物
I will reject all evidence that Cardoza has anything to do with.
他在拖累你的实验室
He is compromising your lab.
那我只好为他正名了
Well, then I have no choice but to clear his name.
谢了 Walter
Thank you, Walter.
不客气 H
Sure thing, H.
Horatio
Horatio.
什么事 Nevins女士
Yes, Ms.Nevins?
何必为一个CSI探员费这么多工夫
Why go to all this trouble for just one CSI?
因为他是我团队的一员
Because he is a member of my team.
哦 忘了 你们警♥察♥讲义气
Oh, cop loyalty.Right.
好的 你给我Cardoza的新信息 我会重新考虑的...
Okay, you get me new information on Cardoza, I'll reconsider…
但我底下的人得跟你一块去
but one of my people goes with you.
得先得到我的同意
Based on my approval.
Eric H 嗨
Eric. H, hey.
Rebecca
Oh, Rebecca.
州检察官派我来接手 Leslie Stoltz的谋杀案
So the S.A. put me on the schedule to work the Leslie Stoltz murder.
很好
Fine.
第一项任务: 盯紧Caine队长
First assignment: shadow Lieutenant Caine.
谢谢 Nevins女士
Thank you, Ms.Nevins.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要去洛杉矶
We're going to L.A.
洛杉矶
L.A., huh?
Caine队长 欢迎来到洛杉矶
Lieutenant Caine, welcome to L.A.
Sutter队长 Eric Delko
Captain Sutter, Eric Delko.
除了天气 女人和湖人队之外 两位大驾光临有何贵干
So what brings you gentlemen to my town, besides the weather, the women and the Lakers?
Jesse Cardoza
Jesse Cardoza.
Cardoza怎么样了
How is Cardoza?
我们是为了Enright案来的 队长
We're here about the Enright case, Captain.
贝尔庄园
Bel Air mansion.
Tony Enright把妻子脖子抹了
Tony Enright sliced up his wife.
Cardpza是主要查案人员
Cardoza was the primary.
他本来都钉死那家伙了 直到审判开始为止
And he had him nailed, till trial.
他是怎么从杰出警探一落千丈的
How do you go from top cop to zero?
都写在档案里了
That's all on the record.
我要看档案 队长
I need to see that file, Captain.
先生们 已经没机会了
Gentlemen, that ship sailed.
狗屁TMD一罪不二审
Double jeopardy's a bitch.
对Cardoza来说可不是
Not for Cardoza.
听起来与我无关
Well, that doesn't sound like my business.
现在有关了
It is now.
好的 先生们 跟我来
All right, gentlemen, follow me.
所有证据都表明 Enright残忍♥地杀害了自己的妻子
All this evidence says one thing: Enright murdered his wife brutally.
所有人都知道他虐待老婆
The guy's a known wife abuser.
Jesse在Enright的衣服和车上 找到了他死去妻子的血
Jesse found blood from the dead wife on Enright's clothes and in his car.
但他被无罪释放了
And then he walks.
对
Yeah.
当着所有摄像机的面
Right in front of all the cameras.
对警方来说是极大的耻辱
Real black mark for the department.
知道吗
You know what?
这儿
Here.
这就是把Jesse害惨的东西
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表