剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
Thank you for your time.
-好运 -会的
- Good luck. - Yeah.
一个训练有素的射手 了解他的武器 从里到外 每个部分 每个凹槽
A trained marksman knows his weapon inside and out, every part, every groove.
爱不释手
Can't keep his hands off it.
找到指纹了吗
Did you find a print?
什么都没有
Nothing.
当着三岁孩子的面 射杀母亲
Well, this shooter didn't need to be a trained marksman-
这狙击手不需要训练有素
-to gun down a mother in front of her three-year-old.
他是个懦夫 只敢通过电脑来做
He was a coward, and he just used a computer to do it.
电脑能至少帮我们追踪到他吗
Well, can the computer at least help us track him down?
希望如此
That's what I'm hoping.
我试着追溯一下射击指令的起源
I'm gonna try to trace the trigger command back to its origin,
希望能找到IP地址
and then hopefully get an I. P. dress.
没用 只是在网络空间里绕圈圈
Okay, it's just bouncing me all over cyberspace.
点308的弹头呢
What about the . 308 casing?
-系统里有结果吗 -还是一样 没发现
- What did IBIS find? - Variation on a theme, nothing.
打扰一下 我是Craig Potter
Excuse me. My name is Craig Potter.
有重要的事 让我见一名CSI
It's important I see one of your CSIs.
-我想这是... -Potter先生 有什么可以帮你
- And I think that this is something... - Mr. Potter? Can I help you?
-交给我吧 -我在邮箱里发现了这个
- I got it. - I found this in our mailbox.
是我的地址 但看谁是收件人
It's my address, but look who it's made out to.
收件人是CSI
Made out to the CSIs.
我太太卷进什么事了
What was my wife into?
这和她有什么关系 到底是怎么回事
I mean, does this have something to do with her? What-What is going on?
我们还不知道
You know, we just don't know yet.
我会去检验一下 但这上面会布满你的指纹
I'm gonna go have this run, but your fingerprints are gonna be all over it.
我没有杀我太太
I didn't kill my wife.
整个上午我都在法庭 打给Hillridge法官求证吧
I was in court all morning - call Judge Hillridge.
Natalia 知道今早那些 没盖邮戳的信是怎么投递的吗
Hey, Natalia, you know how all the envelopes delivered this morning were not postmarked?
-它们是直接送上门的 -这个也是
- No, they were all hand-delivered. - This was, too.
这个不是 这有邮戳
No, no, this one wasn't. This one was actually stamped by the post office.
我想这不是邮局盖的
I don't think the post office put that there;
这是增强现实标签
this is one of those augmented reality tags.
什么是增强现实标签
What is an augmented reality tag?
这个标记...
This marking...
就像一个条形码
... it acts as a bar code.
把它拿到电脑摄像头前 进入特定网站进行识别
You hold it up to your Web camera, and certain Web sites
会有各种精美的3D图片显示出来
recognize it and put all kinds of fancy 3-D graphics on the computer screen.
杂♥志♥用它做提升销量的噱头
Magazines use it as P. R. gimmicks.
这会是给我们的另一个信息吗
So could this be another message for us?
找找看
Well, let's find out.
信息是 我们得阻止另一次谋杀
The message is:we got to stop another murder.
但这个游泳池可能在任何地方
But this pool could be anywhere.
试试点击它
Okay, try clicking on it.
-不行 什么都没有 -有用 它动了 动了
- No. It's nothing. - Yeah, but it moved. It moved.
看到了吗 场景动了 或许可以变换角度
Did you see that? It shifted. So maybe you can shift the perspective.
看能不能旋转它
See if you can spin it.
Ryan 那是戴德大学的钟楼
Ryan, that's Dade University Bell Tower.
在校园的南面
That's the South side of the campus,
教员游泳池就在那
where the faculty pool is.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我听到警讯了
I got the call out.
在那边 那边
That way! That way!
我是Wolfe 需要一辆救护车
This is Wolfe! I need an ambulance
到戴德大学教员泳池
to Dade University faculty pool!
够到他了吗
You got him?
是的 接住
Yeah, go, go!
做心肺复苏 快开始 快
CPR! Get started! Come on!
-呼吸 -加油 呼吸
- Breathe. - Come on, breathe!
没用了 他已经死了
No. He's gone.
Ken 我正在犯罪现场 等待Horatio Caine的到来
Ken, I'm here at the scene awaiting the arrival of Horatio Caine. Well, there are rumors
有传言称在案发前 警方已知晓且收到过警告
that police knew and were warned.
有报告指出迈阿密出现了连环杀人犯
We have reports that there's a serial killer loose in Miami...
-他一到达 我们就能得到答案 -队长
- We want to find out as soon as he gets here. - Lieutenant!
他来了 队长 Caine队长
He's here now. Lieutenant! Lieutenant Caine!
迈阿密有连环杀手逍遥法外吗
Is there a serial killer on the loose in Miami?
今天的两起凶案前 警方都收到警告了吗
Is it true that police were warned about both of today's murders before they happened?
仍在调查中
Hasn't been determined yet.
负责任地做好你们的工作 让我也能做好我的
Please do your job responsibly, so I can do mine.
Caine队长 迈阿密是否有连环杀人手逍遥法外
Lieutenant Caine, is there a serial killer on the loose in Miami?
祝你们愉快
Have a great day.
队长 队长
Lieutenant! Lieutenant!
-H 我们来晚了 -Eric 这都是计划好的
- H, we got here too late. - It was planned that way, Eric.
-媒体怎么会知道的 -我不知道 不是从我们这得知的
- How did the press get it? - I don't know, not from us.
或许凶手泄露的 他想引人注目
Maybe the killer; he wanted some attention.
-Loman医生 -死因是溺毙
- Okay, Dr. Loman. - C. O. D. was drowning.
但他的头皮上有淤青和擦伤
But he also has bruises and contusions to his scalp.
指甲呢
What about the fingernails?
破裂流血了
Torn and bloody.
先生们 或许他和别人打起来了
So maybe, gentlemen, he was in a fight,
他们把他压进水里
and they held him underwater.
我找到了个东西
I have something.
看着像某种... 蓝色纤维
Looks like some sort of... blue fabric.
我想我知道他是跟什么打了
Yep. I think I know what he was fighting.
先生们 受害者是心理学教授
Our victim is a Professor in the psych department, gentlemen.
那家庭主妇 不就是在心理学系做志愿者吗
Didn't our soccer mom volunteer in a psych department?
是 但是 这次留给我们的信息在哪
Yeah. Yeah, but where's the message for us on this one?
为什么不打开这个看看
Why don't we open this?
这就是要找的信息
There's our message.
燃烧的鸢尾花
Fleur-De-lis on fire.
H 颜料还没干
The paint is sticky, H.
我们得查出为什么他会成为目标
Let's find out why our guy in the pool was targeted.
我就说 佛吉尼亚理工大学 (校园枪击案)后就该允许我们带枪
I said after Virginia Tech we should be allowed to carry guns.
别反应过度 警♥察♥会处理的
Let's not overreact; the police are handling this.
队长 我不想吓着别人
Lieutenant, I didn't want to scare the others,
但是... 我想Melissa Walls 杀了Janice Potter和Brusatti博士
but, uh... I think Melissa Walls killed Janice Potter and Dr. Brusatti.
Madsen博士 为什么你认为是她做的
Dr. Madsen, why do you think she did it?
大概一周前 Janice到我办公室
About a week ago, Janice came to my office
指控Melissa做科研时行为不当
and accused Melissa of scientific misconduct.
行为不当
Misconduct?
她发现Melissa篡改研究结果
She caught Melissa doctoring the results of her study.
-加大电压 -我想停下来
- Increase the voltage. - I want to stop.
实验要求你继续
The experiment requires you to continue.
你知道 你想这么做
You know you want to do this.
来吧 继续
Come on, let's go.
这伤到他了
It's hurting him.
你这是在破坏我的论文
And you're hurting my thesis.
我不能再做了
Ugh, I can't do this anymore.
我复审了Melissa的研究成果
See, I reviewed Melissa's findings.
她确实篡改了研究数据
She did doctor her studies.
为了论证自己的观点 她捏造了研究数据
She manipulated the data to fit her theory.
因此我们不得不把她踢出研究项目
So we had no choice but to kick her out of the program.
多亏她我才能成功
I have her to thank for my success.
因为这 我要去更好的研究机构了
I'm moving on to a better institution because of it.
Melissa 你作弊了
You cheated, Melissa.
不 你们解雇了我
No, you fired me.
如果你不为你的行为
What sort of message would we be sending the other students-
付出代价 学生们会怎么想
-if there were no consequences to your actions?
不敢相信
I can't believe this.
-你们要毁了我的事业 -我们也是为你好
- You're just gonna ruin my career? - We'll speak on your behalf.
这些都会保密的 别的研究机构会雇你的
None of this will have to come to light. Other institutions will have you.
我又得凭空想像一个新课题
Am I just gonna pluck another thesis out of thin air?
新问题 新数据
New question, new data?
这六年来 我把你们不想干的工作都做了
For six years, I did all the work that you didn't want to do.
给你们做牛做马
I slaved for you.
可到头来呢
For what?
你们三个就这么 把我辛苦的成果全都夺走了
So that you three could take away everything I've ever worked for?
不 不 你们休想
No. No, I don't think so.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
-她今早清理了办公室 -谢谢
- She packed up her office this morning. - Thank you.
喂
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表