剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
前提是那些人是无辜的
Provided they're innocent.
Villani对委托人的判断准确度有80%
Villani's been right about her clients 80% of the time.
但是在本案里
But in this case,
嫌犯浑身是血地逃离这栋房♥子
the suspect ran from the house covered in blood.
他整晚都在死者床上睡觉
He spent the night in the victim's bed
并声称他什么都没听到
and claims he never heard a thing.
说实话 你真觉得他是无辜的
Do you honestly think he's innocent?
我觉得我们追寻的是同一样东西
I think that we're both after the same thing.
真♥相♥
The truth.
我来这就是为了观察
I'm only here to observe.
就这样
That's it.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这把刀与法医所说的尺寸相吻合
The blade matched the dimensions provided by the M.E.
同时还证实了
Well, this also confirmed
刀上的血是属于死者的
that the blood on the blade belonged to our victim.
呃 并且进一步肯定了
Well, this confirms it.
刀柄上留有Zach Finley的指纹
The prints on the handle are Zach Finley's.
昨晚我给自己弄了点杜松子加汤尼水
Last night I made myself a gin and tonic.
切了些鲜柠檬
I cut up some fresh limes.
我猜我是把刀放到橱柜上了
Guess I left the knife out on the counter.
嫌犯裤子上有一块暗色的污渍
There's a dark saturation stain on the suspect's pants.
血泊中有很大一块拖拽的痕迹
There's a large scuff mark in the blood pool,
那与裤腿的形状一致
that is consistent with the shape of the pant leg.
看上去Zach跪倒在死者的血泊中
It looks like Zach knelt in the victim's blood.
当我跑路时瓷砖打滑
I slipped on the tile when I was running out.
我就摔在血泊里
Fell into the blood.
你知道 你们发现的一切
You know, there could be a logical explanation
从逻辑上也能解释得通
for everything you found.
或者你碰上Villani那20%的罪犯了
Or you have one of Villani's 20% that are guilty.
对的 之后我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
Right, and then I took a sleeping pill,
我就睡着了
and I went to sleep.
后来被警报器的声音惊醒我就逃跑了
Then I woke up to the sound of sirens, I ran.
这么说谋杀之时你没有听到任何声音
So, you didn't hear anything during the time of the murder?
没有听到
No.
检方会让你完蛋的
The prosecution's going to sink you.
为啥
Why?
我才不管你吃了多少片安♥眠♥药♥
I don't care how many sleeping pills you took,
你没有听到一个女孩惨死
you didn't hear a girl getting slaughtered?
好吧 我可能是听到一个男人的声音
All right, I might've heard a man's voice.
可能听到男人的声音
Might've heard a man's voice?
你之前没有告诉我们
You didn't tell us that before.
我不确定 可能只是我做梦
I don't know, it could've been just a dream.
做梦 Zach
Dream? Zach!
呃
Um...
这很好 啥
This is great. What?
当嫌犯有部分口供说是在做梦时
When suspects dream part of their statement,
这通常表明他们的情况 比口供中说的复杂的多
it usually means they're more involved than they want to say.
我在告诉你我记得的一切好吧
I'm just telling you what I remember, all right?
我不知道自己到底是听到了
I don't know if I heard it,
还是我梦到自己听到了
if I dreamed I heard it.
我跟你讲过我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I told you, I was on a sleeping pill.
我想让你画点东西
I want you to draw something for me.
画画可能会让你的陈词变得清晰直接
Something to help you get your story straight.
我该画点什么
What should I draw?
我想要你精确画出
I want you to draw exactly what you saw
当你今天早晨跑到外面时看到的一切
when you ran outside this morning.
好吧
Okay.
不 Zach
No, Zach.
咋了
What?
当人们说的是实话时
When people are telling the truth,
他们通常会从自己的视角开始画
they typically draw from their perspective.
床的边缘 地板 他们看到的一切
The edge of the bed, the floor, what they saw.
你是从鸟瞰视角开始画的
You drew this from a bird's-eye view.
这有什么含义吗
Well, what does that mean?
含义是你的故事有些方面是撒了谎的
It means that you're lying about some aspect of your story.
听上去不像是严谨的科学理论
It doesn't sound like hard science.
这个理论是基于最近的研究之上
The theory's based on a recent study.
还没有得到广泛认同
It's not admissible yet,
但是足够可以让我怀疑你的口供
but it's enough to give me doubt.
这表示你们要放弃我么
Does this mean you're dumping me?
你到底隐瞒了什么
What are you hiding?!
啥也没隐瞒
Nothing.
Eric 让我来吧
Eric, let me take this.
初审时见
I'll see you in the prelim.
你最好是跟我讲实话
You'd better tell me the truth.
否则我也保不了你
Because I can't protect you otherwise.
我的确隐瞒了一些事情
I do have something to hide,
但是比起告诉你实话
but I would rather
我宁可去
go away for killing that girl...
杀了那个女孩
...than tell you.
法庭将休庭10分钟
The court will take a ten minute break
之后将听取辩方下一位证人的证词
and then hear from the defense's next witness.
还有十分钟 H
Ten more minutes, H.
确实
Indeed.
我知道我不必这样说 但是我
Look, I know I don't have to say it, but, uh...
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
thanks for all the calls.
你仍然是大家庭的一员 Eric
You're still family, Eric.
但是如果我错了该怎么办
Now, wh-what if I'm wrong?
要是我让一个真正的杀人犯得到自♥由♥ 该怎么办
What if I help a killer go free today?
事到临头退缩有点太迟了
It is too late to get cold feet.
事态发展得太快
It's moving so fast,
我都没有机会让自己
I've haven't had a chance
全神贯注在所有的证据上
to wrap my brain around all the evidence.
Eric 鉴证专家不是跑龙套的
Eric, the forensic expert cannot walk on a case.
嗯 我得自始至终跟进这起案子
Yeah, I gotta follow through.
你得跟进这起案子到底
You gotta follow through.
祝你好运
Good luck.
裤子上的污渍
The saturation stain on the pants
与血泊中的拖拽痕迹相符
matches the scuff mark in the blood pool.
被告捅杀死者时跪在她身旁
The defendant knelt over the victim while he stabbed her.
你赞同Duquesne调查员的评估么
Do you agree with CSI Duquesne's assessment?
不 我不同意
No, I don't.
如果你看到血泊的右边
If you look to the right of the blood pool,
瓷砖上有明显的飞溅图案
there's a distinct splash pattern on the tile.
飞溅图案的形成能否发生在
Could this splash pattern have occurred
当被告如他所讲滑倒在血泊中之时
when the defendant slipped in the blood, as he testified?
是的 我相信有这可能
Yes, I believe it could have.
谢谢你 Delko先生
Thank you, Mr. Delko.
是的 这把刀就是用来
Yeah, that knife was used
刺杀Summer Davenport的凶器
to stab Summer Davenport.
我在刀柄上
I found the defendant's
发现被告的指纹
prints on the handle.
这把刀的确是非常好的证据啊
This knife is a pretty damning
Delko先生 你说是不是呢
piece of evidence, is it not, Mr. Delko?
当你考虑时间线时这就不是好的证据了
Only when you don't consider the timeline.
这话怎讲
What do you mean by that?
指纹并不能告诉我们
The fingerprints don't tell us
Zach Finley是何时握过刀
when Zach Finley handled the knife.
Zach早前的证词说过
Zach stated in his testimony earlier that he made himself
他在谋杀前给自己弄了点喝的
a drink the night before the murder.
他用刀来切柠檬
He used the knife to cut a lime.
有没有证据支持这一点
Is there any evidence to support that?
是的 辩方要求对刀
Yes, the defense ordered
做一项
a test of the knife blade
柠檬酸的测试
for citric acid.
测试的结果是什么
And what was the result of that test?
阳性的
Positive.
这算是侥幸脱险吧 但我要说的是
This is a close call, but I'm going to say that
检方证据不足
the prosecution has provided insufficient evidence
不能使理智的陪审团确信
to convince a reasonable jury
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表