剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表
You guys share any other hobbies?
比如纵火 可能你们一起做的
How about arson? Maybe you guys did it together.
着火的时候我都不在家 我在市场
I wasn't even home when the fire started. I was at the market.
好 蜡纸在厨房♥
Fine. The wax paper was in your kitchen.
Patrick碰过它 可能是他自己做的
Patrick had access to it. Maybe he did it alone.
我已经说了 Patrick绝不会这么做
I already told you folks, there's no way Patrick would do this.
你告诉他们 爷爷
You tell 'em, Pops.
我们联♥系♥了Patrick的学校
We, uh, called Patrick's school.
上月他请了8次病假
He's been out sick eight times in the last month.
你知道吗
Are you aware of that?
不 我不知道
No, I wasn't.
我在家里粉刷墙壁
I stayed home to work on the house.
我想给你个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you.
你知道吗 根据你的遗嘱
You know, according to your will,
Patrick会继承你的保险金
Patrick would have inherited the insurance payout.
只有我死了才生效
Only in the event of my death.
或许火灾是冲你来的 先生
Well, maybe the fire was meant for you, sir.
不 他们说错了 对吧
No, they're wrong, right?
火... 火是从走廊上烧起来的
The fire... the fire started in the hallway.
见鬼 噢 上帝
Oh, God! Oh, God!
Dawson先生 仔细想想
Mr. Dawson, if you think about it,
您孙子至少有数十万种理由放火
your grandson had 200, 000 reasons to set that fire.
Patrick从没做过这种事
I don't see Patrick doing this.
不过人心难测
But maybe.
别听他们胡说 爷爷
No. Don't-don't listen to them, Pops.
他们搞错了
All right, they got it all wrong.
Henry Dawson刚承认 他的孙子可能想置他于死地
Hey, Henry Dawson just admitted his grandson might have wanted him dead.
光有"可能"是不够的 Jesse
"Might" isn't good enough, Jesse.
去医院路上再详细说
Let's discuss it on the way to the hospital.
Lawrence医生 请拨112
Dr. Lawrence, dial 112, please.
嘿 你怎么在这 我以为你还在坦帕
Hey, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Tampa.
我知道你会气我冲进屋去
I knew you were going to be mad that I went into that house,
可换作是你也会这么做
but you would have done the same thing.
哦 上帝 你看她
Oh, my God. Look at her.
她看上去糟透了
She looks terrible.
比我想像的还糟
This is worse than I thought.
我们去找Horatio
Let's go find Horatio.
那是我
That's me.
Eric
Eric?
Eric 伙计们 到底怎么回事
Eric?! Guys, what's going on?
他们听不见的
They can't hear you.
Henry Dawson刚承认 他的孙子可能想置他于死地
Henry Dawson just admitted his grandson might have wanted him dead.
去医院路上再详细说
Let's talk about it on the way to the hospital.
Calleigh Calleigh Calleigh 你总是逞英雄
Calleigh, Calleigh, Calleigh, you always got to be the hero.
Calleigh 你没事吧
Calleigh, are you okay?
没事
I'm fine.
她以前就有呼吸系统问题
She's had respiratory problems before.
我们得去医院 你会没事的 好吗
We're gonna get you to a hospital. You're gonna be okay, all right?
好的
Okay.
她呼吸困难 快 让开
She's in respiratory distress. Come on, out of the way.
Calleigh
Calleigh!
我快死了吗
Am I dying?
不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我能看见你... 你也能看见我
All I know is I see you, and... you see me.
Calleigh怎么样了
Hey, how's Calleigh?
-还挺得住 -这是好消息
Uh, she's hanging in there. It's good to hear.
晚些时候我也去看她
Stop by there later today.
那么我们到底来这找什么
So, uh, what exactly are we here for?
Horatio不确定是否 是这孩子蓄意放火
Well, Horatio isn't convinced that the kid intentionally set the fire,
所以我们得再检查一遍
so we need to re-attack.
目前我们有哪些线索
What do we know so far?
我们找到两个起火点
Well, we found two points of origin.
一个是由不知名嫌犯用蜡纸点燃的
One fire was started with wax paper by an unknown perpetrator.
没错 另一个是小孩 在这里用松节油点燃的
Right. And the other one was started with turpentine here by the kid.
这边有很多油漆工具
We got a bunch of paint tools over there.
男孩可能是用松节油清洗刷子
Maybe the boy was using the turpentine to clean some brushes.
如果真是这样 那这起 火灾显然是场意外
Well, if that's the case, then it definitely was an accident.
你真的没感觉一阵阴风
Man, you feel that draft?
又一阵阴风 我明白了 你真的不喜欢这里
Okay, again with the drafts, man? I get it. You don't like this place.
不是 Jesse 你听我说...
No, listen, Jesse, I'm telling you...
这堵墙透风
some sort of breeze coming from this wall.
递根羽毛给我
Hey, pass me one of those feathers.
鬼不怕羽毛
A feather's not gonna scare away a ghost.
麻烦给我羽毛 Cardoza
Just pass me the feather, please, Cardoza.
羽毛
Feather.
非常感谢
Thank you.
你觉得这羽毛还算厚重吗
You think it still has some loft?
干嘛 你还想让它飞起来
Why, you need it to fly?
那 看到没
Huh?! See?!
都说了 Jesse
Told you, Jesse!
羽毛飘起来了
Feather floated.
说明墙并不是完全密封
Means this wall isn't sealed properly.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
大概是建来藏东西的
It's like someone put this up to cover up something.
只有一个办法能探个究竟
Only one way to find out what.
我们大概找到他们藏的东西了
Guess we found what they were hiding.
火灾掩盖了腐臭
Fire damage must have covered up the smell.
他穿着制♥服♥
He's wearing a uniform.
可能是翻修房♥屋的工人
Must be one of the guys working on the house.
可能 问题是起火时他还活着吗
Yeah, question is, did he die from the fire or before it?
把情况报上去
Let's call this in.
容我引荐Ralph Zimmerman 管道工工会正式会员
Meet Ralph Zimmerman, card-carrying member of the plumber's union.
关于Ralph我们知道些什么
What do we know about Ralph?
有烧伤 但却没有呈拳击姿势
He's burned, but he's not in a pugilistic state.
所以火灾前他就已经死了
So he died before the fire.
呼吸肌有心室颤动过的痕迹
I found ventricular fibrillation on the respiratory muscles
这是呼吸肌麻痹引起的
which resulted in respiratory paralysis.
心脏病发作
We're talking about a heart attack.
他的医疗记录里没有心脏病史
And nothing in his medical history to indicate that he should have,
不过之后我发现了这个
but then I found these.
灼伤
Burn marks.
中间焦黑结痂 四周充血
With dry parchment centers and rims of congestion.
这不是火引起的
Those weren't caused by the fire.
触电而亡 医生
Electrocution, Doctor.
电流从他的膝盖贯穿全身
He was electrocuted through his knees.
可是怎么会呢
But how?
他是个工人
He's a worker.
也许当时正跪在地板上
Maybe he was kneeling on the floor.
也许地板带电
And maybe that floor was hot.
Henry Dawson说 管道工在这里检修水槽
So Henry Dawson said that the plumbers were over here working on the sink.
这里肯定就是他触电的地方
Yes, this must be where he got electrocuted.
问题是 怎么能让亚麻地板通电
Which begs the question how do you conduct electricity on a linoleum floor?
由一根裸♥露♥的电线开始
You start with an exposed wire.
电线带电
Wire's hot.
死掉的水管工就是在这忙活
Our dead plumber was working over here.
那么怎样才能
So how do you conduct electricity
在电线和他膝盖间通上电
from that hot wire all the way over to his knees?
水
Water?
这里有点起泡
There's a little bit of bubbling here.
水泥上有褐色的环形印迹
Bingo. Circular brown stain on the concrete.
肯定是水造成的
That's definitely water damage.
水和水泥的结合 真是绝佳的导电体
Yeah, water and concrete's a deadly combination.
不过为什么没有跳闸
But why didn't the circuit breaker trip?
这是种老式保险盒
This is an old fuse box.
那是什么 1分硬币
What is that, a penny?
对 老房♥子经常会耍点这种小花招
Yeah, it's a common trick in old houses.
这种保险丝只有15安培
These fuses are only 15 amps,
电流猛一增加 保险丝就会熔化
so when the power would surge, the fuse would blow.
马上就断电了
And the electricity stops flowing.
没错 不过只要给保险丝 连一个1分硬币
Yeah, but you stick a penny in the fuse...
电路就接通了
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查:迈阿密(2002) | 导航列表